Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 18,981 to 19,000 of 22,584

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

Its ok every1 has they're pet peeves.

Your not crazy. Alot of ppl think the same.

I see what you did there. I've seen waaaaay worse.

Video Corner: If Mario Had a Battle Royale Mode
Currently playing: Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS), WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgames! (Wii U VC)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Aidan7707

Tyranexx wrote:

Meowpheel wrote:

Its ok every1 has they're pet peeves.

Your not crazy. Alot of ppl think the same.

I see what you did there. I've seen waaaaay worse.

Yee Dats Hw Lif Wrks

Pineapple Pizza Is Bae

Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror I went into dumpster many of many times DAT one part of my career DAT once in many of times, back where I used to work which is still open and doing swell ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, DAT moment when U R on ebay, and think nobody else is revved into an item, and then BANG! over 10 MOAR bids in last 10 seconds (No Tails Funko Pop I guess fur THESE roo.....)

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ogo79

@Undead_terror
if you would have went to the dumpster i went to, you would have scored yerself several n64 games that i left there. but who in the hell wants those

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Andrew_R_2000

N64 games? Well, I went to a Wal-Mart that is not in my town and scored myself a new gaming computer.
'Sup.
But I'm not allowed to start using it until x-mas eve, so there.

Edited on by Andrew_R_2000

Be yourself!
NL's #1 fan of D. Va
Isn't D. Va smokin' hot? (MOAR so than any other Overwatch chick)
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Joeynator3000

ogo79 wrote:

@Undead_terror
if you would have went to the dumpster i went to, you would have scored yerself several n64 games that i left there. but who in the hell wants those

Was one of those games Jet Force Gemini?

Joeynator3000

SheldonRandoms

Joeynator3000 wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@Undead_terror

Nadda, it was THESE

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Joeynator3000

I wasn't asking you Sheldon! Go back to your cage! >.<

Joeynator3000

SheldonRandoms

THESE is my cage, I revved him up in Sanic Forces not toooooo long ago.
Untitled

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

ogo79

Joeynator3000 wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@Undead_terror

are you imposing that jerk force germany is actually a good n64 game?
doom 64 is the only good n64 game. they should have just put that on another system.
@SheldonRandoms hahaha hell no
@Undead_terror triple hell no

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Joeynator3000

I liked Jet Force Gemini, it has a playable dog. lol

Joeynator3000

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

Fooligan

@Joeynator3000 I was checking out some stuff I want on Amazon and found your review complaining about the DVD cases. Hilarious. I'm LMAO over here. So... Did you buy it? I think I'm going to wait for the price to go down.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Joeynator3000

Fooligan wrote:

@Joeynator3000 I was checking out some stuff I want on Amazon and found your review complaining about the DVD cases. Hilarious. I'm LMAO over here. So... Did you buy it? I think I'm going to wait for the price to go down.

...Only thing I can think of that had messed up cases was Squid Girl season 1, yeah, they were horrid. That said, Sentai (or whatever they're called) picked up the anime and not only dubbed Season 2 (finally) but re-released Season 1 with the 2nd on bluray. So go for that instead.

EDIT: I just looked it up, I posted a "review" on the new release. So yeah I was talking about the old DVDs when Media Blasters was still around. They messed up big time, when I bought it the DVDs were extremely scratched...completely...Like, it wasn't just a scratch here and there, it was as if someone took sandpaper and messed the entire thing up. Sentai Filmworks though, they're trustworthy, I think they dubbed Azumanga Daioh and I have that on DVD, so...yeah.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

Fooligan

Yeah i think i will but I'm going to wait a few months. It worked out when i bought Deadman Wonderland a few years ago. Price for Blu-ray and DVD started out at $50 dollars and I got it for $20. I want that keychain though. I doubt those limited editions will still be around, but that's a lot of money they're asking for.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Joeynator3000

I can't get it right now either, just used up all my money grabbing a new capture device that went on sale with the help of my mom. And I still have to pay her back soon. xD

Which sucks, because Xenoblade 2 is just around the corner....AND I STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED MARIO ODYSSEY! TwT

Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic