Posts 18,901 to 18,920 of 21,763

Yosheel

Too bad.

<Eats a dark chocolate bar in a single bite>

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Aidan7707

i Don't Really Like Chocolate Anyway, Considering it makes me thirsty and i already can't go more than 2 hours without needing anything to drink

Pineapple Pizza Is Bae

Twitter:

Late

Yesterday:
Untitled

Today:
Untitled

It's good to see kids outside and enjoying the snow. I like snow too but I just wish it weren't so slippery outside. I haven't slipped yet but it's only matter of time.

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Joeynator3000

...I just had a dream where NintendoLife had an article that featured Sanya...lol

Joeynator3000

Octane

One day... one day...

Octane

Joeynator3000

Also in the same dream I then saw an article featuring a Rocket League rip-off on Switch. lol

Joeynator3000

Aidan7707

@Joeynator3000 You JUST Had a dream? You need to fix you're sleep schedule. (says the guy who goes to sleep at 6 P.M)
@Tyranexx Actually the only candy's i ACTUALLY LIKE are WarHeads and Starburts so i don't eat chocolate that often... more like rarely, Also if'ya didn't know warheads are extremely sour candy's. Just Sayin'

Pineapple Pizza Is Bae

Twitter:

Joeynator3000

I stay up to about 3 in the morning and wake up around noon, deal with it. -w-

Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

IP bans some troll in the Switch forum....Well that was fun, back to boredom.

@Aidan7707 Meh, one time I didn't sleep at all. xD

Joeynator3000

Late

I found a book from my mailbox today. It's Spelunky by Derek Yu, the creator of the game. It's a book about the creation of the game. There's just one problem I have. I ordered it a month ago and got a message two weeks later that they didn't have any copies of the book left and they'd give me my money back. Well, I decided to order it again right away, this time from Amazon. I got the book today as I stated previously. It's from the Finnish site I tried to order it from first. My Amazon purchase hasn't arrived yet. I'm too lazy to return one of them...

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Yosheel

I ordered a copy of Puyo Pop Fever for the gamecube really cheap on Amazon many many moons ago.

One day I randomly decided to check my cancelled orders, just for the heck of it... They cancelled my order without telling me... Now the only seller that has it, is a reseller that loves to overprice every single game they sell.

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

Meowpheel wrote:

Are you in a movie set?

lmao

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SheldonRandoms

Fred Rechid would be DAh cameraman in said movie production, it was one of his occupations DAT he had.

....YOU GO FRED!!!

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

Note to self: Do not equip any more weapons with the word "Demon" in the title to a character when playing a Shining Force game.

No matter how cool the idea sounds.

Video Corner: If Mario Had a Battle Royale Mode
Currently playing: Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic