Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 18,901 to 18,920 of 19,167

ogo79

i move mountains with my bare hands.
give me a break people

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@Octane
@Tyranexx
Untitled
everythings bigger in texas

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Aidan7707

@Tyranexx (almost) anything with decent chocolate makes me nauseous and gives me migraines

i'm a sandwich.

Meowpheel

Too bad.

<Eats a dark chocolate bar in a single bite>

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Aidan7707

i Don't Really Like Chocolate Anyway, Considering it makes me thirsty and i already can't go more than 2 hours without needing anything to drink

i'm a sandwich.

Late

Yesterday:
Untitled

Today:
Untitled

It's good to see kids outside and enjoying the snow. I like snow too but I just wish it weren't so slippery outside. I haven't slipped yet but it's only matter of time.

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Octane

One day... one day...

Octane

Aidan7707

@Joeynator3000 You JUST Had a dream? You need to fix you're sleep schedule. (says the guy who goes to sleep at 6 P.M)
@Tyranexx Actually the only candy's i ACTUALLY LIKE are WarHeads and Starburts so i don't eat chocolate that often... more like rarely, Also if'ya didn't know warheads are extremely sour candy's. Just Sayin'

i'm a sandwich.

Aidan7707

@Joeynator3000 What if i told you i used to wake up at 2 pm until i stayed up all day to fix my sleep schedule

i'm a sandwich.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic