100°F Meh...

i have a high threshold for temperatures

Edited on by Aidan7707

Pineapple Pizza Is Bae

Twitter:

Tyranexx

Fooligan wrote:

Untitled

I refer you guys to the December 12-13 of 2015 Splatfest between pineapple on pizza is delicious vs. pineapple pizza is disgusting in which disgusting won both popularity and wins, leading to a landslide victory. That ruling means that pineapple on a pizza is LEGALLY disgusting. So I advise you guys to follow the rest of society in agreeing with this decision and I'll let you off with only a warning. If you keep up with your FALSE OPINION that pineapple pizza is delicious you could be looking at some jail time.

Pfft. I'm not one to follow the rest of the sheeple. If folks like pineapples on their pizza, then they like pineapples on their pizza. IMO the best fruit pizza is that fruit strudel dessert pizza that Pizza Hut had eons ago....

I had a fun time watching The Last Jedi this evening. Some interesting developments indeed, though I called about half of what would happen.

...I didn't find the cow thing that weird in the grand scheme of things, btw.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

roy130390

Tyranexx wrote:

I had a fun time watching The Last Jedi this evening. Some interesting developments indeed, though I called about half of what would happen.

...I didn't find the cow thing that weird in the grand scheme of things, btw.

Of course you didn't, you pineapple pizza lover...

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Octane

Meowpheel wrote:

Dont tell anyone, but the mods here are all a bunch of weirdos.

Yeah, some like pineapple on their pizza...

Octane

iLikeUrAttitude

Who else can't to open up their presents this Christmas?

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Aidan7707

@iLikeUrAttitude I Can Wait. And Y'know What They Say... "Good Things Come To Those Who Wait"

(does that mean it's good to procrastinate?)

Edited on by Aidan7707

Pineapple Pizza Is Bae

Twitter:

iLikeUrAttitude

@Aidan7707 Nah screw that I already waited a over a year to finally get my Switch and I want to open it NOW! I need to play Weeaboo Chronicles 2 to quench my thirst for waifus (and a good gameplay experience).

(No unless you like doing everything last minute like I do)

Edited on by iLikeUrAttitude

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

ogo79

iLikeUrAttitude wrote:

Nah screw that I already waited a over a year to finally get my Switch and I want to open it NOW!

i knew a kid whos parents went out of town and left their child at home.
and alas, i do mean child.
with his wrapped nes console under the tree.
when his parents came back he had already opened it before christmas.
you know what they honestly did?
they took it back to the store.
and im glad they did.
they were trying to teach him patience.
i bet now hes in prison for the rest of his life for robbing people.
all because he had to open the present his parents were probably really excited for him to open on christmas day.
i never let him come over and play my nes that i patiently waited for on christmas day.
i did however open the blinds as wide as i could while he knocked on my door.
warp to world 7 i did.
but where yer going to be warping...
if you take this impatient and hasty road to self destruction, youd better hope the prison has some really strong internet connection so you can send us messages here asking for terrible commissary goods.
like pineapple pizza
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

iLikeUrAttitude

@ogo79 What the heck? If having impatience leads you to a future of crime then you would see a massive percentage of the world in jail. There probably wouldn't be enough jails to hold everyone. That's the most absurd and exaggerated rubbish I heard all day.

I stopped taking your comment seriously when I heard left the child at home and then your comment did a 180 and suddenly went to prison. Where's the child now hm? You didn't say where he actually was you just assumed he was imprisoned due to something he did as a child.

Was that child your friend? If so you are one selfish human being and the only real criminal is you. You wouldn't let your friend come over to play on your NES because of not waiting for a Christmas present? You just watched him knock at your door when he wanted to spend time with his friend?

I don't know what the hell your parents are doing to you but if you really think one characteristic a large portion of the world shares will determine my criminal record then you are very delusional.

Edited on by iLikeUrAttitude

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Tyranexx

@roy130390: It has very little to do with pineapple pizza and more to do with the fact that I'm used to actual cows.

@iLikeUrAttitude: That's just ogo's way. You're taking his comment WAY too seriously....

Seriously, page through some of the rest of this thread. You'll get my point.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

iLikeUrAttitude

@Tyranexx Oh ok :I that'll take a while though considering how long this thread is.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Joeynator3000

Alright, starting next year...it'll be time to start working on my computer upgrade. Wish me luck. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Anti-Matter

@ogo79
What the heck with your comments ?!
Are you get drunk ??
The way you talk just like Babble, Wrong words.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic