Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 96,492

SheldonRandoms

I can only imagine the posts after post 9000.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku And on that day, we shall all crush all the scouters in our hands!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I can only imagine the posts after post 9000.

I just did. Kukukukukuku~

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Auracle

Pardon the double post, but this is no time to discuss the future. Now is the time to make the future. Now is the time to change the future. Now is the time to BE the future. So I have only one question: ready to march?

To the future, de arimasu!

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

SheldonRandoms

FRED RECHID IS READY TO MARCH!
Untitled

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Since never, Fred's always ready for anything, because his body is ready.
Untitled

Auracle

@Ideal - Because then the Inazuma 11 wouldn't sound near as cool.

Will you be joining our merry crew on our voyage to nowhere in particular?

KittenKoder

Trululu wrote:

But ... I don't wanna go home.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Auracle

KittenKoder wrote:

Trululu wrote:

Who said anything about going home... unless you live at nowhere in particular. e_O

KittenKoder

Trululu wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Trululu wrote:

Who said anything about going home... unless you live at nowhere in particular. e_O

Hard to live somewhere, when you are not truly living, no?

Edited on by KittenKoder

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

But what would twenty be in this logic?

Auracle

Gioku wrote:

@Ideal_Hero: Why isn't twelve called "twoteen"? hmm...?

This is part of the problem. You see, 'twoteen' sounds like 'tooting'. Very rude. Especially 'fourteen', which sounds like 'farting'. This simply would not do.

Edited on by Auracle

SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

But what would twenty be in this logic?

Twenty would be twenty.

Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic