Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,821 to 1,840 of 96,525

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey I see.............

what!?!?!?!? I thought green was the girl!!!!!!! it ends it is a guy!!!! heck I'm mad at myself...... and want to throw up for posting that without knowing......

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

GuSilverFlame wrote:

what!?!?!?!? I thought green was the girl!!!!!!! it ends it is a guy!!!! heck I'm mad at myself...... and want to throw up for posting that without knowing......

What do you mean?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Untitled
is right...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

@GustavoSF Green is what the girl is called in Pokémon Adventures. She's been called Leaf by the fans of LeafGreen too. There was a male character named green in the Pocket Monsters manga but you probably weren't referring to him. Point is: Say "Leaf". It's much more convenient and easy to remember. And don't react like that when you think you've made a mistake.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuardianKing

Mickey wrote:

@GustavoSF Green is what the girl is called in Pokémon Adventures. She's been called Leaf by the fans of LeafGreen too. There was a male character named green in the Pocket Monsters manga but you probably weren't referring to him. Point is: Say "Leaf". It's much more convenient and easy to remember. And don't react like that when you think you've made a mistake.

Green is Blue's Japanese name. Just so we're clear:

Blue (NA)

Untitled

Green (NA)

Untitled

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Untitled
This was SO necessary.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Gioku wrote:

^That Green was only in the Manga, right?

Yep.

She was supposed to either be the playable female character in Red and Blue, or even a second rival like in Black/White, but she was removed due to memory issues relating to the GameBoy cartridge.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

GuardianKing wrote:

Gioku wrote:

^That Green was only in the Manga, right?

Yep.

She was supposed to either be the playable female character in Red and Blue, or even a second rival like in Black/White, but she was removed due to memory issues relating to the GameBoy cartridge.

I knew all that! Good to know I knew what I was talking about, lol.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

You could just change their names to whatever you want, girl could be blue or green and rival could be blue or green.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

KiDasharus wrote:

Well, this is random, but I couldn't find anything else to do on the Internet at this time of night, so mind if I join in the conversation?

What conversation? I don't see any conversation... do any of you guys see a conversation?

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

KiDasharus wrote:

Well, this is random, but I couldn't find anything else to do on the Internet at this time of night, so mind if I join in the conversation?

What conversation? I don't see any conversation... do any of you guys see a conversation?

Don't worry @KiDasharus, I speak Chit-Chat. I believe this roughly translates to "Yes, please join."

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Auracle

I leave for 2 hours to go to my Tae Kwon Do class and you nearly fill a page. Not bad, fellas.

@Dash - Ah, good to see you! Welcome aboard. I'll be your Sgt. Major.
Untitled

EDIT: Durn. We almost had him.
Kukuku~

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Auracle

@Gioku - 2,000!? Why, it seems like just yesterday I was explaining the concept of dadness to everyone. My, my. Where does the time go.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic