Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 18,161 to 18,180 of 18,371

Joeynator3000

Anyways, holy crap....been working most of the day on my Markiplier Compilation video...and at the end, the STUPID THING WOULDN'T SAVE!! I thought I was about lose all my hours of work...thankfully I found a way around it. Guess the editing software couldn't handle compiling tons of files together into one video. Had to split them up into parts before putting them all together.

Anyways, guess it'll be up in several hours or so...I won't post it here though, because Markiplier...meaning the F word ten bazillion times. lol

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Press it?
My own Discord channel, talk to meh!!
Here's a video of Sanya fighting a twist tie.
I HEARD THE STEPPIESI!!!
Switch FC: SW-2301-6106-1058

Twitter:

BigYellow

Literally has zero relevance to anything, but apparently Bioware is axing patches and support for Mass Effect: Andromeda, dispite still being a complete mess of a game. Meanwhile, No Man's Sky is on it's fifth or sixth major update, with more coming.

No Man's Sky is basically a glorified indie game, while ME: Andromeda is a AAA title.

This is like if that kid at the back at the class who has like two books and half a copy and mitches off school every second day to buy a pack of bags suddenly slaughtered the entire class in his finals and got
thousands in grants while the genius kid ends up in McDonalds.

watch the language...-Joey

Edited on by Joeynator3000

AYYY PAISANOS THIS IS A CHRISTIAN SERVER

My Nintendo Switch Friend Chode: SW-3013-0076-0450
Steam Profile: bigyellowfupa/Bluster Kong

ogo79

two fortune cookies...and one egg roll

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SheldonRandoms

I found this Luigi plush today at a goodwill, it's neck was ripped as U can see, but after taking it home and (with help from mum) sewing it back together......MAMA LUIGI APPROVES!

Untitled

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

Nearly-Headless Luigi got his act together, it seems.

My NL usage will be down a little from September 25-27. I'll be at a work conference.
Currently playing: Pokemon Sun, Earthbound Beginnings (Wii U VC)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

roy130390

I would give 200 My Nintendo gold coins for that freaking Zelda 4 swords game that you could only get for a limited time. Seriously, they aren't even selling the game...
I get it, it was a prize, limited time offer, Luigi secretely hates Mario and makes out with Toad, bla bla bla...
But come on, you are doing nothing with it and you aren't giving anything free in My Nintendo so why don't you give at least that at a high price in terms of Gold Points? It was already exclusive for a long time to those people.

Oh, nevermind. I forgot that some of the people in Nintendo feed on tears and frustration. My bad.

roy130390

crimsontadpoles

roy130390 wrote:

I would give 200 My Nintendo gold coins for that freaking Zelda 4 swords game that you could only get for a limited time. Seriously, they aren't even selling the game...

Same. It would also be cool if they out it on Virtual Console. I'd like to play it, but keep missing it when it's available.

Fooligan

Who's ready to see the eclipse in a couple hours? Get your special glasses ready!

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

ZurapiiYohane

I saw the solar eclipse. It was "meh", alright! It would be awesome if the Sun turned blue!

My favorite line in MegaMan Battle Network 3:

-Lan Hikari: "Let's do this, MegaMan! Battle routine, set!!"

-MegaMan.exe: "Execute!"

-BubbleMan.exe: "Blubbbbb!"

Ralizah

@Fooligan We're parked out in a nearby town where totality will last for a couple of minutes. Will be checking it out on and off for the next several hours!

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

ogo79

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I found this Luigi plush today at a goodwill, it's neck was ripped as U can see, but after taking it home and (with help from mum) sewing it back together......MAMA LUIGI APPROVES!

Untitled

...you...know how to sew!
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Fooligan

@Ralizah Oh... I'm just watching it on tv 😔. Hope you're having fun though 😀

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

NintenerdCentral

The Solar Eclipse in my part of South Carolina wasn't even cool! I live 20 minutes from Charlotte.

Signed by the one and only Nintenerd guy. Hype is real for Pokemon Ultra!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus is Lord.
Follow me on YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCySCtUppltv_WhFobC0Rq8w

Tyranexx

It was very close to totality here; I watched it outside at work with the special glasses. I could have ventured a little ways south for the full thing, but I decided not to put up with the crowds.

My NL usage will be down a little from September 25-27. I'll be at a work conference.
Currently playing: Pokemon Sun, Earthbound Beginnings (Wii U VC)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic