Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 18,161 to 18,180 of 96,521

ogo79

SheldonRandoms wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@the_shpydar
i coulda used yer help. those bums i beat up were drunker than me.
first time for everything i recon.

FriedSquid wrote:

@ogo79

Thank you for your service! The Legion of Metal doesnt stand a chance against you!

legion of metal!?
where!?
i thought i got rid of those buttrags
those guys are really starting to piss me off
Untitled
someone owes me a new monitor

Untitled

I'm ready for round two against those buttrag scumbags!

lets jump em!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

I always wondered what it would be like to live in the view of mountains. Not in the mountains, just close enough to see them on a nice day.

We just have small hills and river bottoms here.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

FriedSquid

Tyranexx wrote:

I always wondered what it would be like to live in the view of mountains. Not in the mountains, just close enough to see them on a nice day.

We just have small hills and river bottoms here.

I live next to the Blue Ridge Mountains, and honestly I don't think they're all that great... But I've never been a fan of mountains, Id prefer to live next to the ocean instead.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Eel

I live next to the Pacific Ocean, and honestly I don't think it's all that great... But I've never been a fan of oceans, Id prefer to live next to a forest instead.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

I live next to.. well.. err.. there's not a whole lot going on here to be honest...

Octane

Tyranexx

I'm a sucker for mountains. XD whenever I travel, I give myself eyestrain just trying to take in all the sights...especially the mountains. I haven't ever properly seen the Cascades, but I've seen the Rockies more than once and have been in the Smokey Mountains.

It kinda beats the glacial kames we have around here.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Luna_110

I live in view range of the mountains, and like two hours away from the ocean. In a country prone to disasters, both have its pro and cons XD.

But I’m used to the mountains, I wake up seeing the sun rise behind them and I always use them for my sense of direction. When I was on exchange in the US, not having the mountains in sight was weird and it usually made me homesick. It’s that kind of thing that just becomes a constant, plus, they are pretty when they are snowed.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Zentradi

Dead center of midwest. I guess seeing nothing but corn is fun.

Zentradi

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

Farms and fields have their charm too.

That they do! I grew up on one. There are pros and cons to it as with just about everything, but there is a certain joy burrowing through the straw with kittehs. ^_^

...And I do like the smell of tilled earth and fields, but I'm starting to think those smells might have been part of my allergy problem this fall.

I have some relatives that live out in the country near Colorado Springs. We stayed the night as part of a family vacation once. On a clear day, you can see the Rockies from their house; that's kind of when the idea entered my mind. In their case, you could watch the sun set over the mountains.

Anti-Matter

I live in Big City Surabaya.
Surabaya is located on East Java, island of Indonesia.
Surabaya name was from Sura (Shark) and Baya (Crocodile).
Surabaya is always Crowded and Hot during afternoon.
In West Surabaya, there is a Citraland, people called it the Singapore of Surabaya. Indeed, inside Citraland there are A Lot of Luxury houses, Gorgeous buildings, Beautiful gardens, Big Malls outside of Citraland area, etc , like i visit on Singapore.

Anti-Matter

Eel

I live in a desert. In my town we have dust.

Lots and lots of it.

Sometimes we have wind. And it rains at least twice every year!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

@Meowpheel We had rain today..! Just like yesterday, and the day before, and probably tomorrow too, and the rest of the week...

Octane

Joeynator3000

I live in the messed up weather of Florida.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Late

I live in a small city in Finland. (Although, to be fair, all cities in Finland are small.) Living by myself, studying software engineering. Doing my internship at the moment. Programming in a gaming company. It's -1.8 °C outside (271.35 K / 28.76 °F) and there's some snow. I quite like the weather right now but it won't take long until it's -20 °C.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Octane

Meowpheel lives on Mars.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic