Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 18,141 to 18,160 of 18,576

NintenerdCentral

Actually, we chose to go to Charlottesville last Saturday but ended up going to a town twenty minutes away because it was a lot cheaper. The first thing I saw when I got to my hotel was that there was a state of emergency, and I'm just like, Mom, Dad, you might want to see this. So we ended up avoiding Charlottesville and just went to Shenandoah. Although my dad did say that he saw police cars and the national guard when he went to Starbucks at 6:00 Sunday.

Edited on by NintenerdCentral

Signed by the one and only Nintenerd guy. Hype is real for Pokemon Ultra!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus is Lord.
I still need to get a switch.

SheldonRandoms

Somehow, the series I revved up on flipnote hatena now has a imdb page, which is for stuff & thangz for movies and tv shows and WAT not.

It's listed under "TV series" and has "been going since 2010", but the real leg kicker is the budget of 50,000 dollars, or maybe.......IS DAT HOW MUCH THE SERIES IS WORTH!!?!?!

......Alright, maybe i'm thinking in my head "I get at least three of each merchandise revved up, since i'm a swelltastically swelltastic kangaroo and also because I want toys of myself DARN IT!" since I want toys of myself DARN IT!

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Nimkip

Happy birthday! @Blue_Blur

"I'm going to find and I'm going to kill every last one of them."~Ellie (THE LAST OF US PART II)

''This isn't real enough for you Billy? I'm not real enough for you? It was real enough for Georgie laughs.'' ~Pennywise (IT)

My DeviantArt profile: http://pikmin22.deviantart.com

Nintendo Network ID: barnowls

Blue_Blur

@Nimkip Thanks for the birthday wish!

My Mario Maker Levels
Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+
Looking forward to: Sonic Forces!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6605-0630-2814 | 3DS Friend Code: 2406-5324-7258 | Nintendo Network ID: SonicLuigiLover

Vinny

What are some good disaster movies?

The years keep coming and they don't stop coming.

Discord: This cord
Tumblr: Where I post... stuff.

RR529

So who else's city is in the path of totality for Monday's Solar Eclipse?

My city is considered one of the three best places in the country (US) to see it, and it's estimated that the city's population will, at minimum, double over the weekend, because of everyone coming in to see it. Even a local hardware store has rented out it's parking lot to a Japanese company, which is flying in it's employees to see it.

All the grocery stores are picked clean now, as the traffic is supposed to be so congested that you really won't be able to get out until the event passes, and the stores themselves won't even be able to get their shipments in.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

SheldonRandoms

@Blue_Blur

Untitled

@Nimkip Also, no clowns will be appearing out of the B-day cake of any kind, not even in the cakes DAT R a lie, since I've decided that clowns should only appear out of TOAST from now on, since.......TOAST!

Also, have been moving STUFF & THANGZ around (again) since.......idk, i'll use the reason "TOAST" since i'd rather look at TOAST than politics today (admit it, you don't even know the names of most of THESE politics people that keep appearing on tv since idkkkkk, lalalalalala, i'm looking at TOAST, lalalalalalala, TOAST!).

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

@Blue_Blur: Happy birthday BB! Hopefully you'll spend a little of it playing a game that you love!

@RR529: Where I live will see about 90-95% totality, but the path passes a little to the south. From what I've heard, it's already turning into a zoo there. All the hotels even remotely close are booked full; in fact, there are hotels all the way up here and even farther out (over an hour north from here even) that are 100% booked. There have been stories of people renting out spare bedrooms to families, or space on their lawns, and of farmers renting out part of their fields for crazy prices. There are a ton of events planned, and I know of a few people who have already taken Monday off and are heading south. I'm close enough to the point of totality that I'm satisfied, plus I don't wanna take off work for a little while now. XD

Needless to say it's a big deal, and a lot of the schools and businesses around here are having viewing parties.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: Welcome Back to Termina
Currently playing: Pokemon Sun (post-game), MP3: Corruption (MPT, Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Undead_terror

@Blue_Blur Happy birthmas!

@SheldonRandoms shelDAH, DON'T TOUCH HIM, HE CLAIMS TO LIVE IN DA SEWERS, you might turn into a mutant ninja roo!...dat don't sound bad actually, but the turtle pies...I dunno, what is dat stuff made of anyways?????????????????

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Nimkip

@SheldonRandoms At least the clowns live in the sewers since uhhhhhh balloons float down thar
Also @Undead_Terror @SheldonRandoms You'll both float down here ;3 I mean Aren't Lucario's Paws Adorable?

Edited on by Nimkip

"I'm going to find and I'm going to kill every last one of them."~Ellie (THE LAST OF US PART II)

''This isn't real enough for you Billy? I'm not real enough for you? It was real enough for Georgie laughs.'' ~Pennywise (IT)

My DeviantArt profile: http://pikmin22.deviantart.com

Nintendo Network ID: barnowls

Blue_Blur

Thank you @FriedSquid!

I had a great birthday!

My Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6605-0630-2814 | 3DS Friend Code: 2406-5324-7258 | Nintendo Network ID: SonicLuigiLover

EdJericho

@Blue_Blur Vee just told me it was your birthday so Happy Birthday! Hope you got some presents you wanted, but then again Sonic Mania came out this week so I guess you did. lol

PS3 / PS4 / 360 / Wii U - EdJericho

3DS Friend Code: 4468-1047-3876 | Nintendo Network ID: EdJericho

Blue_Blur

@EdJericho Thank you! I've been enjoying Sonic Mania for sure - awesome how it came out right before my birthday!

...Somehow this thread has turned into the "Happy Birthday Blue_Blur Thread" lol XD Not that I mind, of course.

Jokes aside, thanks again everyone! So glad I decided to join NL, such a great community!

My Mario Maker Levels

sanya_exe

....Ok....gimme a sec...
breathes in, tries to calm down

....Alright, I just made THE DUMBEST Mii ever in Tomodachi Life...basically a tiny weird-looking kid Mii...
...Then I named him "cofee" (with the o that makes the "caw" sound) multiple times in the first and last name....with even more "cofee"s in the pronunciations, no spaces...
I then made his voice super high pitched and very fast...OH MY GAWD, I couldn't stop laughing...think my eyes got extremely teary from laughing too hard.

"My name is cofeecofeecofeecofeecofeecofeecofeecofeecofeecofeecofee-"
...Yeah I'm that bored, shaddap. xD

insert creepypasta-like image involving Sanya here

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic