Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 18,121 to 18,140 of 18,203

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Meowpheel

Aw yeah the first rain in months. And it lasted a full 4 minutes.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Meowpheel

I think this was even the first real rain of the year. Though I'm not sure. Well, hurricane season is here, it won't be long before we get some more.. Ahem... Water.

In other news, I finally got the first book (of two) of the Twilight Princess manga and, in some kind of genious ironic twist, the entirety of the first book is... The intro of the game. Like really, the intro is so long it takes a whole book.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Tyranexx

It's been a bit dry here, we could definitely use some rain. I wouldn't say we're in a full-on drought yet, though. They keep calling for rain, but it seems to dissolve or head north/south before it gets here.

Video Corner: Grand Theft Auto for the NES
Currently playing: Pokemon Sun

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

ogo79

Untitled
let there be rain!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ZurapiiYohane

I don't know what's wrong with my cat! So she gave birth to five kittens 4 months ago and she was very caring to all of them. So far we gave away two, so we have three now! What's strange is that whenever the three (which are two male, one female) get near her, she starts growling, hissing and attacking them! What is wrong with her? Why is she doing this to them?

My favorite line in MegaMan Battle Network 3:

-Lan Hikari: "Let's do this, MegaMan! Battle routine, set!!"

-MegaMan.exe: "Execute!"

-BubbleMan.exe: "Blubbbbb!"

Meowpheel

I guess it's her way to say "you're an adult now go get your own food".

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Joeynator3000

....lol.
I would go for another kitten, but 1 is enough...Sanya isn't able to have kittens either, so...yeah. I wonder if dogs are same way.
Mamma Dog: barks and growls Why are these puppies still bothering me?!

Edited on by Joeynator3000

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Twitch!
My own Discord channel, talk to meh!!
Here's a video of Sanya fighting a twist tie.
I HEARD THE STEPPIESI!!!
Switch FC: SW-2301-6106-1058

Twitter:

Octane

@Meowpheel I'd kill for some sun this summer. It's been cloudy every single day with plenty of rain. Still a month to go, so who knows...

Octane

Tyranexx

It could be the mama is trying to wean them. There's a female at my parents' place right now that displays aggressive behavior towards most cats right now. Still loves being spoiled by people, though.

Also, in response to the Goodbye/Vacation thread...Pot, meet kettle.

Meowpheel

On the subject of kittens, my cat's two kitties are now very much miniature fully functional cats and they have adapted very well to living with the dogs.

I gotta admit we were very nervous when momma cat decided it was a good idea to bring them down to dog-level, but they are now basically invisible for the dogs.

They still won't let the mom get too comfortable (and she spends less and less time at home now), but the kittens? They might as well be dogs. They even sleep with them.

The pitbull still scares them a bit though, and they won't let her get too close. She's probably more afraid of them though... Considering their mom's immediate reaction to her was "seek and destroy".

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Joeynator3000

Sanya and Turner (our dog, a dachshund, lol) usually go back and forth sometimes it's funny. Turner may charge at her for a couple of seconds before immediately stopping and moving along, with Sanya just sitting there. Sometimes he'll completely ignore her, and that's when Sanya decides to go after him...it's funny when she'll swipe at him without even touching him. Sometimes she'll just touch him instead. xD

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Twitch!
My own Discord channel, talk to meh!!
Here's a video of Sanya fighting a twist tie.
I HEARD THE STEPPIESI!!!
Switch FC: SW-2301-6106-1058

Twitter:

ZurapiiYohane

I started reading about it and apparently it's because my cat no longer wants to take care of her kittens because they are old enough to take care of themselves. The kittens are 4 months old already! They're still babies!

Meowpheel

4 months in cat time is like, "small functional almost-adult". Your babies are more akin to human pre-teens now.

She will (probably) eventually warm up to them again as soon as they stop treating her like a milk carton.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Tyranexx

Kittens can start to be weaned at roughly four weeks and can safely be fully off their mother's milk at 8-10 weeks, which is usually when they're adopted out. Some mother cats will feed them for way longer, and as is the case at my parents' house, some of the older crew STILL like bumming off of the younger group's mama.

ZurapiiYohane

Meowpheel wrote:

4 months in cat time is like, "small functional almost-adult". Your babies are more akin to human pre-teens now.

She will (probably) eventually warm up to them again as soon as they stop treating her like a milk carton.

That makes so much sense! I would see her kittens trying to get closer to her and they would lay down, but she ends up growling at them. They seem confused why their mom is attacking them. At least she's not eating them! Lol.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic