Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 18,121 to 18,140 of 96,456

LuigibrineTheGreat

OMG that is so funny!

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

SuperSaiyanRetro

Fooligan wrote:

A few years ago, around the new year, my niece and I were in the toy section. You know new year, after Christmas, the toys that are still left get a small price cut.
Anyway, there was a mother with her son in the cart. Every toy the kid saw he asked "mommy can I have that?" and her reply was "No". This repeated for a couple minutes "Mommy, can I have that? Mommy, can I have that? MommycanIhavethat? and she said "No. No! No!!" The kid was a bit upset and yelled "why nooooooot!?" The mom looked straight at the kid and said "because Christmas is OVER." Haha the look on the kids face was hilarious, like if the mom had just said she killed Santa Claus herself with her bare hands. My niece and I had to run over to the sport section to laugh our butts off.

Lmao...that’s something that I would say ✌🏻

SuperSaiyanRetro

Switch Friend Code: SW-7786-8662-0981 | 3DS Friend Code: 5387-2983-3107 | My Nintendo: SuperSaiyannBro | Nintendo Network ID: SuperSaiyannBro | Twitter:

Aidan7707

changing the topic, What's everybody's favorite song?

My favorite song is ♪Believer♪

Pineapple Pizza Is Bae

Twitter:

SuperSaiyanRetro

Aidan7707 wrote:

changing the topic, What's everybody's favorite song?

My favorite song is ♪Believer♪

There are too many good ones. Anything by Metallica, Datsik, Excision and Swedish House Mafia. ✌🏻

SuperSaiyanRetro

Switch Friend Code: SW-7786-8662-0981 | 3DS Friend Code: 5387-2983-3107 | My Nintendo: SuperSaiyannBro | Nintendo Network ID: SuperSaiyannBro | Twitter:

SuperSaiyanRetro

Aidan7707 wrote:

oh, ok. i'll probably google them sometime

They have a lot of great songs. The other three musicians that I mentioned are EDM.

SuperSaiyanRetro

Octane

How can anyone not know who Metallica is? That's almost like not knowing who the The Beatles are.

Octane

Octane

It was almost funny.

Octane

Tyranexx

Fooligan wrote:

A few years ago, around the new year, my niece and I were in the toy section. You know new year, after Christmas, the toys that are still left get a small price cut.
Anyway, there was a mother with her son in the cart. Every toy the kid saw he asked "mommy can I have that?" and her reply was "No". This repeated for a couple minutes "Mommy, can I have that? Mommy, can I have that? MommycanIhavethat? and she said "No. No! No!!" The kid was a bit upset and yelled "why nooooooot!?" The mom looked straight at the kid and said "because Christmas is OVER." Haha the look on the kids face was hilarious, like if the mom had just said she killed Santa Claus herself with her bare hands. My niece and I had to run over to the sport section to laugh our butts off.

Bwahaha! I love little kids, especially when they're in bathrooms....They say the darndest things that you know you're not supposed to laugh at, but you're trying to plug up your mirth while the parent is dying of embarrassment.... X3

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

@the_shpydar
haha
hey you little punks know what i did today?
i saved new york from a violent gang and rescued some chick.
then
i escaped a pow camp with nothing but my bare hands and feet.
hows that for a saturday?
today reminded me of these 2 games that i totally did not beat today.
what i did today was just like a video game.
Untitled
Untitled
all in a heroes day of work

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

the_shpydar

ogo79 wrote:

i saved new york from a violent gang and rescued some chick.

I thought that was you.
The local news was reporting that some sexy bald gamer was beating punks left and right, and since i was busy playing Zelda and watching the NES Marathon, i knew it must be the immortal @ogo79.

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic