Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 96,530

Jaz007

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame: It's an old rule.

whoa, I had no idea it was that old. I think there was a period of allowance between then and now. Becaue I swear there were facepalm ages being posted in the site while I've been here, and they didn't get turned into puppies.

Jaz007

KingDunsparce

Jaz007 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

whoa, I had no idea it was that old. I think there was a period of allowance between then and now. Becaue I swear there were facepalm ages being posted in the site while I've been here, and they didn't get turned into puppies.

Yeah, same. I used to notice some now and then.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Auracle

Jaz007 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Prolly cause @James is no longer a mod.
I also assume that the other thread got locked because @Gioku invoked the ancient rule, forcing the Dragon to strike.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

the dragon has been kind of ferocious these days, I THINK IT'S REALLY COOL!!! I'm not scared, I'm not scared the Dragon won't ban me soon, I'm not scared at all.....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku where is Mario costume Rayman looking at? I think I'm watching too much anime, it's all your fault pervy animators!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Memeboy3

Yeah, i'm too lazy to write something,
but since were chit chatting, which is better...Creepy gaming or Haunted gaming? no boths...

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

Memeboy3

KittenKoder wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Untitled
I've added @KittenKoder (Hello Kitty), and @mariobro4 (Mario costume Rayman).

Cool beans! ^_^

The Chit chat crew, Directed by the Black guy in old spice....Get it?......OH PLEASE!! SOME ONE FRIEND M-Gets hit by a pillow

S'up
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

GuSolarFlare

Memeboy3 wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Untitled
I've added @KittenKoder (Hello Kitty), and @mariobro4 (Mario costume Rayman).

Cool beans! ^_^

The Chit chat crew, Directed by the Black guy in old spice....Get it?......OH PLEASE!! SOME ONE FRIEND M-Gets hit by a pillow

I still find the Rayman's placement a little... Naughty....
Untitled

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi I think Pit would be better with Viridi!

my Backloggery

Memeboy3

SHIPPPING TIME!!:
Okamiden: KuniXNanami, called it!!

S'up
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

sugarpixel

At first my thoughts about shipping were this:
Untitled

And then I found out that there was shipping for MLP:FiM, and my thoughts became this:
Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi true but she's so hard headed that it mixes well with Pit's airhead!

my Backloggery

Mickey

I like the one where the Mouse is with the other Mouse that looks like him except with a dress, bow, and eyelashes.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

Mickey wrote:

I like the one where the Mouse is with the other Mouse that looks like him except with a dress, bow, and eyelashes.

I think I may remember this one...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic