Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 17,681 to 17,700 of 96,305

Octane

So... I went to the gym this morning, someone nicked my water bottle... Great start of the day...

Octane

Namco

Meowpheel wrote:

Hamburguers, Pizza, Hotdogs... Pineapple. It goes e v e r y w h e r e.

Untitled

In my opinion not ever should any fruit be eaten warm!

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Eel

You eat more warm fruits than you realize.

For starters, pizzas often include tomato in a way or another. That's a fruit. A berry to be exact.

That pizza with olives, tomato and peppers? That might as well be a fuit salad. Hm wait, fruit salad au gratin with pomodoro sauce, we may be getting somehwere here...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Namco

Botanically speaking tomatoes are fruit, but in most countries tomatoes are officially ruled as vegetables. I call it a vegetable simply because it doesn't go with dessert but each their own I guess Same for peppers (and I rather not have olives on my pizza, bleh)

Apple pie? also no

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Eel

Tomatoes are eaten in sweet recipes too.

An example with another "vegetable", avocados. In some parts of the world, people can only think of dessert when they hear that name.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

@Meowpheel Those people are weird in that case.

I'm certain it has to do with umami or something like that, tomatoes taste umami, they don't belong in desserts

Botanically speaking, tomatoes are fruits, but in cuisine they're vegetables. Too bad English doesn't distinguish between botanical fruits and the common usage of fruits...

Octane

Peek-a-boo

Pizza was given birth in Italy, and do you see Italians plonking pineapple on their pizzas?

No, you don’t.

Pineapple on pizza should be a criminal offence.

Warm fruit on its own, however, is perfectly fine. Everybody loves poached pears, right?!

Untitled

Peek-a-boo

Zyrac

It's already been established via Splatfest that pineapple does not belong on pizza. Now we just need a Splatfest to determine whether tomatoes are vegetables.

Zyrac

Twitter:

ogo79

oh my look what i started this time
@the_shpydar
lol
hawaiian pizza is for posers and people that live in nebraska.
wherever that is in south america anyways.
who cares!

Octane wrote:

Pizza isn't difficult; tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, a tiny bit of dried oregano and olive oil. That's all you need.

incorrect.

Octane wrote:

So... I went to the gym this morning, someone nicked my water bottle... Great start of the day...

that was probably me. i like to steal a lot. im from the hood anyways, its just a reflex.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Octane

@Tsurii Mozzarella?

Olives are like tiny olive oil bombs, you either love them or you don't. Or you're like me, and you're indifferent towards them. They're not bad, but not great either. I don't mind them on pizza and in salads.

Octane

ogo79

Meowpheel wrote:

See my avatar? That meowth is enjoying hawaiian pizza.

he looks like hes throwing it up!
give me a break

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Vinny

Uhhh sorry, the only TRUE and CORRECT way to make a pizza is by dipping it in soy sauce and yogurt. If you do it different you're doing it wrong

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

roy130390

You monsters... pizzas deserve to be free in the wild. There's only a few left of these majestic creatures. What will we do after not one of them is left? They deserve to leave peacefully swimming in our oceans, flying in the deserts and running in our forests. They just lay a few eggs once a year, and since they are hunted for their fur and the females tend to eat their male partner after reproducing, their numbers are really low these days and their reproduction in captivity is hard to accomplish....

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

SheldonRandoms

While reading THESE comments, THESE roo is eating pizza from a pie that is a pizza pie that's a pizza born from a pie Oh, uhhhh, Ristar in my avatar is putting on a space topping for a space pizza during X-mas, I would know since I included it in said fan of fic DAT I revved to Sega many, mmaannyy, mmmaaannnyyy of times since TOAST!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

Baked fruit is amazing. Fried apples and cinnamon are not easy to ignore.

Add a bit of caramel to that, and it's a dessert.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

FriedSquid

I love all kinds of pizza toppings and combinations. Pineapple, ham, bacon, olives, green pepper, onion, sausage, pepperoni, tomato.... You name it. And I've always wanted to try anchovies on pizza.

I had jalapeños on pizza once — probably the only topping I had on a pizza and hated.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic