Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 17,661 to 17,680 of 96,522

roy130390

Every zone I knew and where I used to live suffered big damage... The private school were 20 children died was the chool were some of my closest friends studied years ago and I used to go to many school events since they were always inviting me. El TEC de Monterrey, which also suffered big damage and has one dead person for the moment was where my brother studied. That bridge that connected the two buildings and collapsed was walked by me several times when I went to events. Of course that was some years ago, but still, it's quite impressive in a horrible way. Many people lost their houses and there's many friends I can't contact. If this would have happened years ago, My family and I wouldn't have been safe in any place we used to go frequently since those were the most affected. Even the lady that used to be my neighbour ( she's friend to my mom) said that her house suffered a lot of damage. Some buildings that were really close to my house collapsed.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Eel

Oh sheesh, the earthquakes are getting closer.

There was a 5 magnitude one on the other side of the gulf, and people felt it in Cabo.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

By the way, tomorrow morning I'm leaving for a week, so...yeah. o.o

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Octane

Forum meltdown in 3, 2, 1...

Octane

Eel

Oh well, if it makes you feel better, a huge earth-shattering earthquake in california would probably cause a lot of destruction and tragedy for us in Mexico too

Unless the peninsula just comfortably becomes an island without any tsunamis or volcanic eruptions... Then.. Huh... That would be lucky.

Don't take me seriously.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Octane

@ZurapiiYohane The entire Pacific has experienced a lot of earthquakes recently. California missed out on big earthquakes, can't remember when the last one hit, so yeah, it's unfortunate, but inevitable.

At least Europe's safe, yay.

Although earthquakes are common in the south. We never get hurricanes though.

Octane

ogo79

two throwing stars and one samurai sword!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Luna_110

Don't say the entire Pacific, Octane - it's been a relatively quiet year here in South America in regards to natural disasters. Don't jinx us!

As for California, I really hope they are prepared. I've been hearing that they're due a Big One since, like, forever.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

ogo79

so i just left pizza hut buffet.
i go for the all meat pizzas.
i see a bunch of people that look like they ate 16 times today already
trying to take all the good pizza.
what do i do?
i get 2-3 plates and scoop up all the meat pizzas.
yep.
im that guy right there.
no remorse.
i leave everyone else with veggie and cheese pizzas.
you look like you need to stick to the salad bar anyways.
im just doing you a favor.
perhaps you should just stop eating.
like forever.

ogo79-3/legion of metal-0

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Eel

More for me then.

Hamburguers, Pizza, Hotdogs... Pineapple. It goes e v e r y w h e r e.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Fooligan

I need to tell you guys what happened to me at lunch today. Alright, after hitting up the Golden Corral buffet we decided to go to the Pizza Hut buffet. I was going for the all meat pizza, because that's how I roll (literally). Then this bald guy came up and took ALL the good pizza. I had to settle for veggie pizza and cheese pizza and salad. SALAD! Big guys like me can't survive on salad! I don't know how I made it through the rest of the day. We went to the Chinese buffet after that but still... I'm so happy I survived this ordeal.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Luna_110

Ugh. Tomato and olives are the only veggies that should go on a pizza, the rest should be meat.

Cept fish, of course.

My favorite is a Napolitan pizza with some pepperoni added in. If not available, just pepperoni.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Eel

If there's no pineapple available, my second favorite is Pizza Margherita.

More pizzas should use basil.

Wait... I have an idea... Pineapple and basil.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Tyranexx

I like ham (or Canadian Bacon) and 'shrooms on my Italian pie.

Put green peppers on anything and it's automatically disqualified from my mouth.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Octane

Pizza isn't difficult; tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, a tiny bit of dried oregano and olive oil. That's all you need.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic