Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 17,601 to 17,620 of 96,447

Fooligan

Here I am Joey
Untitled

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

ogo79

Fooligan wrote:

XD That probably describes all of us xD

I seriously was thinking about packing up my games and systems with some shirts just in case stuff went down over here. I didn't though because if my family questioned what i was doing i couldn't say "All i care about is my games and cats" when natural disaster is coming down on us xD

all i cared about was my game room.
i didnt care what anyone thought either.
im shallow and selfish.
bye hurricane harvey.
catch me next time.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Fooligan

Come on now are ogo and I the only people here that are selfish and shallow or are we the only ones willing to admit we are. 🤔

Anyway how is everyone doing today? Anything interesting we can talk about?

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

ogo79

we call it the remainder thats the number that remains!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

Wasted more time than I would have liked this evening fighting my garage door opener. Finally got the stupid thing to work again. You wouldn't think resetting it to the default mode would be such a pain....

At least I know there's a Nintendo Direct in a couple of days. It's late enough that I may be able to watch it live if I leave work a bit early.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Fooligan

Hey ogo, have you gotten your "I survived hurricane Harvey" shirt yet? I might get one tomorrow if these people selling them on the street corners are still here.

We don't have an automatic garage door. We had to get off the car to open the door and decided it was to much of a hassle. Now we have a pool table in the garage.

Edited on by Fooligan

the_shpydar

Fooligan wrote:

Hey ogo, have you gotten your "I survived hurricane Harvey" shirt yet? I might get one tomorrow if these people selling them on the street corners are still here.

Nah. If anything, @ogo79 will get a t-shirt that says "Hurricane Harvey Survived Ogo".

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tyranexx

the_shpydar wrote:

Fooligan wrote:

Nah. If anything, @ogo79 will get a t-shirt that says "Hurricane Harvey Survived Ogo".

And his evil-thwarting whip!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Luna_110

Hey, American pals! Are you alright after Irma? I hope none of you suffered damage!

Here I'm in my third month looking for jobs and it's sucking. I was in the second round for one of the big consulting firms, but I absolutely blew it, and it's beginning to wear me down. No income, lost of games coming out and now I'm sick...

On the plus side, next week is September 18th, the national Independence Day which means tasty food and a looooooot of wine. Nothing is better than wine with a tasty BBQ!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Fooligan

Hey Luna! We haven't heard from Joey and Sanya yet. I'm sure they're fine though.

I'm sorry to hear you're out of work. I'm sure you didn't blow it as bad as you think. Just keep your head up, keep smiling and you'll be fine. What's going on here at NLife though? You're like the third person here out of work. I think DAT roo Sheldon Random had been revving up his resumé as well. You guys have playing the Switch too much at your jobs instead of working .

You're Independence Day sounds awesome. I hope you have fun. Are you going to be here for the Direct tomorrow?

Eel

Hah! Our independence day is on the 16th!

We get events and fireworks.

I'd include Mexican food in the itinerary, but to be honest we kind of eat that every other day too.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Luna_110

Fooligan wrote:

Hey Luna! We haven't heard from Joey and Sanya yet. I'm sure they're fine though.

I'm sorry to hear you're out of work. I'm sure you didn't blow it as bad as you think. Just keep your head up, keep smiling and you'll be fine. What's going on here at NLife though? You're like the third person here out of work. I think DAT roo Sheldon Random had been revving up his resumé as well. You guys have playing the Switch too much at your jobs instead of working .

You're Independence Day sounds awesome. I hope you have fun. Are you going to be here for the Direct tomorrow?

Nah, I'm job searching as a new graduate. Maybe I'm not playing with my Switch enough to distract myself a while! And yeah, I'll be here for the direct, the schedule's cleared up and I'm rooting for some Bayo goodness.

Meowpheel wrote:

Hah! Our independence day is on the 16th!

We get events and fireworks.

I'd include Mexican food in the itinerary, but to be honest we kind of eat that every other day too.

Nothing beats Independence Day! We don't get fireworks here, but I don't eat empanadas all year long so I'm kind of excited when this time of the year comes around.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Fooligan

Oh wow! Congrats on graduating Luna! I'm sure you'll find something soon. I'm looking forward to see what Platinum Games is working on for the Switch as well. I don't think we'll see it today but if we did it would be a welcome surprise.

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

Fooligan wrote:

And his evil-thwarting whip!

hahaha

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

Fooligan wrote:

be careful. someones mother/daughter might come with that deal by accident.
an accident by you but default by another...

the_shpydar wrote:

Fooligan

What can I say ogo. I take what I can get... I know... I'm disgusting, but I'm Fooligan.

Nah I don't use iPhones.

Tyranexx

@Luna_110: I'm sure you'll find something. Job searching can be a pain. Don't give up!

...Your Independence Day also sounds epic.

Zyrac

@crimsontadpoles Can't we celebrate independence from Rome? Might be hard to nail down a date for that, but whatever. Not like Jesus was born on Christmas Day.

Edited on by Zyrac

Zyrac

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic