Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 96,243

Captain_Toad

@Giouku
I found it
Untitled
If possible. make the mario rayman into that Chit-chat picture

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Joeynator3000

...Is anyone else having issues with Youtube? I'm trying to skim through a 2 hour video...and for whatever reason its having trouble loading...
Why? For whatever reason the player is FORCING me to watch it in 1080p. :/ It won't change resolutions and refreshing does nothing, WTF?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Electricmastro

Does anyone else watch farfromsubtle?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms

@Electricmastro Nope.

Now that the creepy face contest is over, how about we focus on cute faces, Charmanderz have cute faces, I could stare into it's eyes all day, even when it's using scary face.

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro

@SheldonRandoms Those are more so irritating than scary.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

sugarpixel

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

....>_> hides under the bed

But that's where the monsters are! Don't you know anything?

I'm Yukari, I can deal with them easily.

So you can deal with the monsters under the bed, but not us crazy peoples?
Untitled

Rather deal with monsters than pics of creepy images that look like they came from creepypasta, lol

I find that... highly illogical.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

New Topic: What is your favorite non-Disney and non-3D animated movie?

Mine is:

Untitled

SheldonRandoms

The Spongebob SquarePants Movie

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

I'd just like to say that it was really fun chatting with you lot. I've felt pretty crummy today (my cold has gotten worse), but it was refreshing just to let loose with you fellows with our contests, pictures, and banter. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. I bet tomorrow will be just as great. Go us!

@Electircmastro - I can't decide, but one I've seen recently that I've enjoyed would be...
Untitled
Keroro Gunso Super Movie!
A sub, of course.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

sugarpixel

@Trululu: I had tons of fun, too! Me and @CaptainCharlie setup a MK7 match, too. This thread can do anything!

Also, this is the star of the animation I posted the other day:
Untitled
We found him in my Grandma's garage a couple of years ago. He belonged to my Aunt, and she apparently remembered getting him at a fair, and that there were others of his kind in different colors. My Dad apparently dubbed him "Bumpity", after the name of a character from a kids show that was on at the time. Beyond that I know nothing about him; the company named on his tag - "Princess Soft Toys" - has apparently gone out of business. It's very hard to search the internet for any sort of information on this thing... but my friend has apparently decided that he's the greatest thing ever, so poor old Bumpity will finally have his chance to shine in his own animated shorts!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

WinterWarm

Trululu wrote:

I'd just like to say that it was really fun chatting with you lot. I've felt pretty crummy today (my cold has gotten worse), but it was refreshing just to let loose with you fellows with our contests, pictures, and banter. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. I bet tomorrow will be just as great. Go us!

@Electircmastro - I can't decide, but one I've seen recently that I've enjoyed would be...
Untitled
A sub, of course.

Your GIFs are hilarious.

Blish Bwargh, I need to get MK7. :/

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Trululu wrote:

Untitled
A sub, of course.

I'm familiar with those movies! Though I think my favorite out of the five would be the direct sequel, I enjoy the prince and princess.

Untitled

KittenKoder

Hmm ... I was pondering, are people really scared of us crazy monsters under the bed more than the crazy people on the ceiling?

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Auracle

@WinterWarm - Thank you. Though, I don't make 'em. I just catch 'em.
@Electricmastro - I've seen that one. I liked it. It was fun seeing the entire platoon pull off a large-scale attack together. I put Movie 1 ahead, though, because it introduced me to the series.
I recently started watching the third, but the sub was of dubious quality. I'll need to find a better one.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

WinterWarm

@Trululu

You're welcome.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Well, I'm done with making my Dream Team soundtrack, I'm guessing some of the tracks are in an odd/wrong spot. But I never got an answer so I went with it, lol...Anyways, dunno if I'm gonna upload it somewhere or not yet.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic