General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 1,761 to 1,780 of 10,456

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,761. Posted:

@Gioku If everyone could somehow upload it through some website, then sur..............wait............no, it can't be!?!?!
Untitled
"Rev up those video games, cause i'm sure ready for some........."
Untitled
"Help, HELP!!!!"
Untitled
"MY LEG!!!!!"
Untitled
"Can't you see you're offline!?!"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,762. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms:
Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,763. Posted:

@Giouku
I found it
Untitled
If possible. make the mario rayman into that Chit-chat picture

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,764. Posted:

...Is anyone else having issues with Youtube? I'm trying to skim through a 2 hour video...and for whatever reason its having trouble loading...
Why? For whatever reason the player is FORCING me to watch it in 1080p. :/ It won't change resolutions and refreshing does nothing, WTF?

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,765. Posted:

@mariobro4: I'll see what I can do. :)
Probably tomorrow, though.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,766. Posted:

Wanna be scar(r)ed?

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/290/9/c/creepy_by_zomb...

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,767. Posted:

Does anyone else watch farfromsubtle?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,768. Posted:

@Electricmastro Nope.

Now that the creepy face contest is over, how about we focus on cute faces, Charmanderz have cute faces, I could stare into it's eyes all day, even when it's using scary face.

Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,769. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms Those are more so irritating than scary. :P

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,770. Posted:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

....>_> hides under the bed

But that's where the monsters are! Don't you know anything? :P

I'm Yukari, I can deal with them easily.

So you can deal with the monsters under the bed, but not us crazy peoples?
Untitled

Rather deal with monsters than pics of creepy images that look like they came from creepypasta, lol

I find that... highly illogical.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,771. Posted:

New Topic: What is your favorite non-Disney and non-3D animated movie?

Mine is:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,772. Posted:

The Spongebob SquarePants Movie

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,773. Posted:

@ElectricMastro: You stole my answer! :O

Of course, I also enjoyed this movie more than anyone really should have:
Untitled
:P

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,774. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@ElectricMastro: You stole my answer! :O

Of course, I also enjoyed this movie more than anyone really should have:
Untitled
:P

I need to see this :O

For me, if would have to be the Read or Die OVAs.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,775. Posted:

I'd just like to say that it was really fun chatting with you lot. I've felt pretty crummy today (my cold has gotten worse), but it was refreshing just to let loose with you fellows with our contests, pictures, and banter. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. I bet tomorrow will be just as great. Go us! :D

@Electircmastro - I can't decide, but one I've seen recently that I've enjoyed would be...
Untitled
Keroro Gunso Super Movie!
A sub, of course.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,776. Posted:

@Trululu: I had tons of fun, too! Me and @CaptainCharlie setup a MK7 match, too. This thread can do anything! :D

Also, this is the star of the animation I posted the other day:
Untitled
We found him in my Grandma's garage a couple of years ago. He belonged to my Aunt, and she apparently remembered getting him at a fair, and that there were others of his kind in different colors. My Dad apparently dubbed him "Bumpity", after the name of a character from a kids show that was on at the time. Beyond that I know nothing about him; the company named on his tag - "Princess Soft Toys" - has apparently gone out of business. It's very hard to search the internet for any sort of information on this thing... but my friend has apparently decided that he's the greatest thing ever, so poor old Bumpity will finally have his chance to shine in his own animated shorts! :D

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

1,777. Posted:

Trululu wrote:

I'd just like to say that it was really fun chatting with you lot. I've felt pretty crummy today (my cold has gotten worse), but it was refreshing just to let loose with you fellows with our contests, pictures, and banter. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. I bet tomorrow will be just as great. Go us! :D

@Electircmastro - I can't decide, but one I've seen recently that I've enjoyed would be...
Untitled
A sub, of course.

Your GIFs are hilarious. :)

Blish Bwargh, I need to get MK7. :/

Eagerly Awaiting: Ironfall.

I can speak French in Russian.

Join my site: http://nintendo3dsnews.boards.net/

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

Years from now they're gonna ask 'Where were you when the Smash Bros. Demo thread hit hit 3000 comments?'

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,778. Posted:

Trululu wrote:

Untitled
A sub, of course.

I'm familiar with those movies! Though I think my favorite out of the five would be the direct sequel, I enjoy the prince and princess. :)

Untitled

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

1,779. Posted:

Hmm ... I was pondering, are people really scared of us crazy monsters under the bed more than the crazy people on the ceiling?

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,780. Posted:

@WinterWarm - Thank you. Though, I don't make 'em. I just catch 'em. ;)
@Electricmastro - I've seen that one. I liked it. It was fun seeing the entire platoon pull off a large-scale attack together. I put Movie 1 ahead, though, because it introduced me to the series. :)
I recently started watching the third, but the sub was of dubious quality. I'll need to find a better one.

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero