Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 17,441 to 17,460 of 96,490

Tyranexx

It could be the mama is trying to wean them. There's a female at my parents' place right now that displays aggressive behavior towards most cats right now. Still loves being spoiled by people, though.

Also, in response to the Goodbye/Vacation thread...Pot, meet kettle.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

On the subject of kittens, my cat's two kitties are now very much miniature fully functional cats and they have adapted very well to living with the dogs.

I gotta admit we were very nervous when momma cat decided it was a good idea to bring them down to dog-level, but they are now basically invisible for the dogs.

They still won't let the mom get too comfortable (and she spends less and less time at home now), but the kittens? They might as well be dogs. They even sleep with them.

The pitbull still scares them a bit though, and they won't let her get too close. She's probably more afraid of them though... Considering their mom's immediate reaction to her was "seek and destroy".

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

Sanya and Turner (our dog, a dachshund, lol) usually go back and forth sometimes it's funny. Turner may charge at her for a couple of seconds before immediately stopping and moving along, with Sanya just sitting there. Sometimes he'll completely ignore her, and that's when Sanya decides to go after him...it's funny when she'll swipe at him without even touching him. Sometimes she'll just touch him instead. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Eel

4 months in cat time is like, "small functional almost-adult". Your babies are more akin to human pre-teens now.

She will (probably) eventually warm up to them again as soon as they stop treating her like a milk carton.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

Kittens can start to be weaned at roughly four weeks and can safely be fully off their mother's milk at 8-10 weeks, which is usually when they're adopted out. Some mother cats will feed them for way longer, and as is the case at my parents' house, some of the older crew STILL like bumming off of the younger group's mama.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

SheldonRandoms

Somehow, the series I revved up on flipnote hatena now has a imdb page, which is for stuff & thangz for movies and tv shows and WAT not.

It's listed under "TV series" and has "been going since 2010", but the real leg kicker is the budget of 50,000 dollars, or maybe.......IS DAT HOW MUCH THE SERIES IS WORTH!!?!?!

......Alright, maybe i'm thinking in my head "I get at least three of each merchandise revved up, since i'm a swelltastically swelltastic kangaroo and also because I want toys of myself DARN IT!" since I want toys of myself DARN IT!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Blue_Blur

@Nimkip Thanks for the birthday wish!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Vinny

What are some good disaster movies?

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

RR529

So who else's city is in the path of totality for Monday's Solar Eclipse?

My city is considered one of the three best places in the country (US) to see it, and it's estimated that the city's population will, at minimum, double over the weekend, because of everyone coming in to see it. Even a local hardware store has rented out it's parking lot to a Japanese company, which is flying in it's employees to see it.

All the grocery stores are picked clean now, as the traffic is supposed to be so congested that you really won't be able to get out until the event passes, and the stores themselves won't even be able to get their shipments in.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SheldonRandoms

@Blue_Blur

Untitled

@Nimkip Also, no clowns will be appearing out of the B-day cake of any kind, not even in the cakes DAT R a lie, since I've decided that clowns should only appear out of TOAST from now on, since.......TOAST!

Also, have been moving STUFF & THANGZ around (again) since.......idk, i'll use the reason "TOAST" since i'd rather look at TOAST than politics today (admit it, you don't even know the names of most of THESE politics people that keep appearing on tv since idkkkkk, lalalalalala, i'm looking at TOAST, lalalalalalala, TOAST!).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

@Blue_Blur: Happy birthday BB! Hopefully you'll spend a little of it playing a game that you love!

@RR529: Where I live will see about 90-95% totality, but the path passes a little to the south. From what I've heard, it's already turning into a zoo there. All the hotels even remotely close are booked full; in fact, there are hotels all the way up here and even farther out (over an hour north from here even) that are 100% booked. There have been stories of people renting out spare bedrooms to families, or space on their lawns, and of farmers renting out part of their fields for crazy prices. There are a ton of events planned, and I know of a few people who have already taken Monday off and are heading south. I'm close enough to the point of totality that I'm satisfied, plus I don't wanna take off work for a little while now. XD

Needless to say it's a big deal, and a lot of the schools and businesses around here are having viewing parties.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Undead_terror

@Blue_Blur Happy birthmas!

@SheldonRandoms shelDAH, DON'T TOUCH HIM, HE CLAIMS TO LIVE IN DA SEWERS, you might turn into a mutant ninja roo!...dat don't sound bad actually, but the turtle pies...I dunno, what is dat stuff made of anyways?????????????????

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Blue_Blur

Thank you @FriedSquid!

I had a great birthday!

Blue_Blur

@EdJericho Thank you! I've been enjoying Sonic Mania for sure - awesome how it came out right before my birthday!

...Somehow this thread has turned into the "Happy Birthday Blue_Blur Thread" lol XD Not that I mind, of course.

Jokes aside, thanks again everyone! So glad I decided to join NL, such a great community!

Joeynator3000

....Ok....gimme a sec...
breathes in, tries to calm down

....Alright, I just made THE DUMBEST Mii ever in Tomodachi Life...basically a tiny weird-looking kid Mii...
...Then I named him "cofee" (with the o that makes the "caw" sound) multiple times in the first and last name....with even more "cofee"s in the pronunciations, no spaces...
I then made his voice super high pitched and very fast...OH MY GAWD, I couldn't stop laughing...think my eyes got extremely teary from laughing too hard.

"My name is cofeecofeecofeecofeecofeecofeecofeecofeecofeecofeecofee-"
...Yeah I'm that bored, shaddap. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic