Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 17,301 to 17,320 of 96,243

ogo79

oh my...it appears someone was causing my buddies trouble up in here a few posts ago...cant let that happen.
Untitled
aint nobody got time 4 dat

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

Your cat reminds me of the soot guys from spirited away.

There were soot guys in Spirited Away?

Sanya DOES make me think of the soot sprites from My Neighbor Totoro.
Untitled

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Joeynator3000

Meowpheel wrote:

Your cat reminds me of the soot guys from spirited away.

......I......don't know what to say to this...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

DiscoDriver44

Heard of a Spyro statue with the looks of his original design and not the abomination of Skylanders.

Spyro Remastered perhaps? Yes please.

Both Crash and Spyro are coming back hopefully.

Edited on by DiscoDriver44

DiscoDriver44

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror But Jimbo has green hair, so00o0o0o0o......
Untitled

@DiscoDriver44 I saw DAT, and it looks NOICE!

I have the skylanders version of Spyro, it looks good in terms of details, but the design is inferior compared to the original design styles, and because of DAT, Spyro is not even my favorite skylander when he easily could've been during the early days (which became Trigger Happy, and also I got the figure for 99 cents at a goodwill)

Also @ogo79 LAUGHS AT THESE ROO'Z SUFFERING!!!......

.....Which is pretty funny I must admit, lol. Despite Tootsie being a 14 year old DORK, she somehow manged to run at full SUPER SANIC sped when bread pudding was revved, LIEK, she was jumping from one couch to another, and kept jumping and jumping and jumping, who does she think she is anyways, a kangaroo who typed all of THESE in one sentence!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Luna_110

It snowed here! The last time it snowed like this was 1990, and we live in a weird mix between mediterranean and sub tropical climates, so I'm off to enjoy the snow and make a snow man before it melts!

Its cold as heck, though. I'll be drinking obscene amounts of coffee today.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

FriedSquid

Luna_110 wrote:

It snowed here! The last time it snowed like this was 1990, and we live in a weird mix between mediterranean and sub tropical climates, so I'm off to enjoy the snow and make a snow man before it melts!

It's summer now where I live, and it's hot and humid. What I wouldn't give to have some snow instead...

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Tyranexx

FriedSquid wrote:

Luna_110 wrote:

It's summer now where I live, and it's hot and humid. What I wouldn't give to have some snow instead...

Seconded. Not too much snow, though. I don't want a repeat of three winters ago.

Gultigargar

Kingdom hearts 3 finally has a release date for next year.

Edited on by Gultigargar

My current N3DSXL FC: 2165-9800-0902

I'm not what to post, but something should pop up here eventually.

SheldonRandoms

It has a Toy Story level, I hope THESE is the boss in said level....
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

So basically Kingdom Hearts X Toy Story X Attack on Titan.

Also, Buzz needs his Mrs. Nesbitt outfit.

Tyranexx

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Also, Buzz needs his Mrs. Nesbitt outfit.

I love that scene. XD

I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game. It's one of those series that I've always been interested in (I mean, Disney is involved!), and I even had a volume of the manga at one point. I don't recall much of it other than it had to deal with some dude named Roxas, Heartless and Nobodies (these things are cool, from what little I know about them).

I think the main thing that's kept me from picking them up are that some of the games are Playstation only, so I'm worried about missing out on something continuity-wise. I've been tempted to pick up Dream Drop Distance and Re:Coded from Squeenix from time to time.

Edited on by Tyranexx

ogo79

@SheldonRandoms
i want to hear more about tootsie the dork

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

so dairy queen is back to their "if we forget to turn yer blizzard upside down its free" scam.
when they are about to do this
Untitled
say something to throw them off so they forget to turn it upside down and you score a free blizzard.
ill give some examples of things to say
"did you hear they are closing down all dairy queens?"
"yer girlfriend keeps texting me"
"can you hurry because my car is about to run out of gas"
"can you hurry because i unfortunately am not running out of gas and you dont want to smell it"
"they guy behind me is undercover and works for yer corporate office so im just giving you a heads up"
ogo79-scummy solutions since 1979

the_shpydar wrote:

FriedSquid

@ogo79 lol

@SheldonRandoms Agreed, and we also need a scene where Sora doesn't understand that he's a toy, and Tom Hanks shouts at him, "YOU ARE A TOYYYYY!"

@Tyrannex Don't worry, here's everything you need to know about KH:

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Tyranexx

@FriedSquid: Sooo... They need a ton of keys to unlock doors? O.o I've heard of the Keyblade, but I know nothing past that. XD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic