Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,721 to 1,740 of 15,210

Megumi_Sagano

....Someone mentioned me and I got a email, what happened? Are you talking about Yukari behind my back? lol

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Gioku

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

....Someone mentioned me and I got a email, what happened? Are you talking about Yukari behind my back? lol

No, I wanted to make sure you got to see all the creepy stuff we were posting.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

GuSolarFlare

@Yukari_Sendo we wanted you to see the creepy images contest! the XBone won it!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Auracle

@Gioku - I do. I want to see what happens when you square infinity... metaphorically.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku oh I DARE YOU!!! "put defiant face here"

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

LordJumpMad

Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

Auracle

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku oh I DARE YOU!!!
Untitled

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

GuSolarFlare

@Trululu good one! and @LJM it's already over look the previous page... there's nothing that gets close to XBone

my Backloggery

Auracle

Gioku wrote:

Okay! Someone find me a good creepy face and I'll set to merging them... heh heh heh...

I saw this one earlier.
Untitled

Megumi_Sagano

....>_> hides under the bed

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku great! it should go to the first page as the winner of the first "Chit-Chat contest"

my Backloggery

Megumi_Sagano

Gioku wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

....>_> hides under the bed

But that's where the monsters are! Don't you know anything?

I'm Yukari, I can deal with them easily.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic