Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 17,161 to 17,180 of 96,483

Joeynator3000

Stupid power outage...went out for like a couple of hours, and when it came back I went online and it goes out again for another 30 minutes. >.<

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

ogo79

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I want to get on Pat the NES punk's scumbag seller of the week, and I think I know how! Sell an NES with "Pat the scumbag" and put it up for auction, but remember to have the reserve price be very high so it'll never be met, so that way, you can always relist it, ???, PROFIT!

For bonus points, make them pay for the shipping, and don't include the controller and wires, even though it was in the picture you took for the listing, so DAT way if you can sell it to the same seller as dlc.

For bonus bonus points, if THESE somehow does land you on Pat's scumbag seller of the week, every time you relist the item, include some bootleg seal of approve with Pat's face on it.

all jokes aside that is actually brilliant.
the only problem is i cant have people runnning around trying to out scum me.
is there a chance we can tackle this together?
we can even put my podcast shirt and my top loader nes in the auction pics to piss him off more.

FriedSquid wrote:

onesuperman wrote:

water can be user!

I don't know about that.... Gonna need you to post a source to back that up for me.

@ogo79 Hey man, I believe you can do it! For what it's worth, I think you're pretty scummy

yeah about the water can be user.
pics or it didnt happen.
about the scummy part. honestly thanks for believing in me. my parents said id never amount to anything.
hey mom look at me now.
its almost lunchtime i see. this means its time to head to a fast food joint while they are severely busy and make some complicated orders to make their jobs hard. ill return the food a few times to force them to remake it. i will of course, have already ate so i dont starve. im no fool

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

I'm trying really hard not to post in the Top 5 Steam Games thread....I'm in one of my "alternate meaning" moods.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

@Tyranexx
show em whos boss. sometimes its needed

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

@ogo79: But I only know of four games with the name "steam" in them, and I haven't played any of them. ( )

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Luna_110

Yay! I finally got all the papers I needed and got my new shiny certificate that says I finished my degree in college!!

On the plus side, no more late nights studying or paying tuition. On the bad side.... I have to start job hunting. Ugh. I'm gonna need a drink to deal with that.

On a funnier note, the national soccer team here is obssesed with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and the Switch. They've posted videos and even celebrated a couple of goals last match like that xD Its funny, since that ignited a discussion in one of the main newspapers in the country of whether the Bullet Bill could be controlled in game or not due to one of the player's videos.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

@ogo79: But I only know of four games with the name "steam" in them, and I haven't played any of them. ( )

have you ever played cleveland steamers?

the_shpydar wrote:

Tyranexx

@Luna_110: Congrats! Completing college is a relief. Good luck with job hunting!

@ogo79: ...Never heard of it. O.o I was thinking of Codename: S. T. E. A. M., Steamworld Dig 1 & 2, and Steamworld Heist.

ogo79

@Tyranexx
haha

the_shpydar wrote:

PoisonRain

If anyone's interested, I made a script to hide all comments involving Sligeach_Eire on articles here. While I bear him no ill will, I think his comments are unproductive and negative.

How about no.-Morpheel

Edited on by Eel

PoisonRain

Joeynator3000

We have an ignore function, just use that...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

PoisonRain

The "Ignore" button only hides comments that he made. This script hides all comments replying to him as well, which are usually just as unproductive.

PoisonRain

PoisonRain

Also, this script runs basically instantly. No need to worry about slowing down the site.

PoisonRain

PoisonRain

lol well fine. I'll just use it myself shrug

PoisonRain

Eel

Do keep in mind that all of your comments and forum posts, all of them, are about or replies to him.

Puts things in perspective.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

PoisonRain

All 4 of them? Cool. I'm mostly a lurker, he just kind of irks me into commenting sometimes.

PoisonRain

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic