Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 16,881 to 16,900 of 96,481

ogo79

the other day i was at a restaurant.
i ordered the chicken fried steak but i started off with a quail appetizer wrapped in bacon.
the guy at the table next to me decided to tell me that quail causes gas problems and said when you fart it will smell like quail. i tend to surround myself around knowledgeable people so he definitely had my attention by this point. by the end of the conversation i was left with a bit more to be desired. the need to know more. i mean, lets turn it around here for a second. so what does it smell like when a quail farts?
do they fart in the first place? what im trying to say is whenever it smells like quail the chances are pretty high someone in that room ate some quail. you have an opportunity to say "hey you had quail didnt you?"
when they ask how did you know, you can pass the knowledge to them and so fourth. its the gift that keeps on giving.

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

If you're interested in foods that change bodily smells, try asparagus.

Without getting into specifics, I can say this is definitely a true statement.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Joeynator3000

watches that memory parasite infestation episode on R&M
Well that was...confusing. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SheldonRandoms

I had to hiatus due to laptop deciding to just press the f button on itself, and just when I was about to post some typing I did that was over 1,000 words........But now I got a new laptop that is powerful enough to rev up editing software, so maybe, jusssssssst maybe, I can rev up videos again about MY LEG, since @SheldonRandoms will become the next kangaroo pirate king hakage of the tenkaichi budokai!

Also for foods that change bodily smells, drink cactus juice, because it'll quench ya, and nothing's quencher it's the quenchiest, but after drinking a lot of it, let's just say you'll have to try THESE at home kids to learn MOAR, or, go to your local place of books where they at.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

@SheldonRandoms: ...Okay, I think you've had enough.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

SheldonRandoms

@Tyranexx BUT THESE KANGAROO IS GOING TO REV UP A COMEBACK, SO I MUST BECOME THE STREETEST OF FIGHTER LIKE DAN HIBIKI TO STAND A CHANCE!

.....Also i'll have another plz ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

......Also on the first of this month, SpongeBob premiered 18 years ago, I just so happen to have put up soo00o0o much yellow squares on a self, and the sad thing is i'm not even done yet, lol

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Eel

Went to the movies. Guardians of the galaxy 2.

It was fun, even my parents had a good time watching it, which is unusual for a comic movie.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

it smells like asparagus up in here

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Octane

I'm certain it's physically impossible to pack the Wii U in its original box after you've taken it out. The box is full and I'm still left with the GamePad and a HDMI cable (and a copy of Nintendo Land too).

Octane

FGPackers

@Octane i managed to do it with 1 nunchuk and 2 wii mote. Don't ask me how i did it, i don't know...

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

ogo79

Octane wrote:

I'm certain it's physically impossible to pack the Wii U in its original box after you've taken it out. The box is full and I'm still left with the GamePad and a HDMI cable (and a copy of Nintendo Land too).

dude dont get me started on that lol.
i hate doing crap like that myself.

the_shpydar wrote:

Anti-Matter

Um... I would like to see Chibi muscular boys appear on Anime / Games like Chibi Prince of Tennis or K-1 Pocket GP GBA. I know it sounds impossible (And who the heck like Chibi boys so much when there are TONS of Moe Girls Nendoroids spreaded out ?) But I really want to see someone else has same idea with me. If still nobody think about my hope, well I think I will "Start the Fire" first, make some attention with some Out of the Box ideas.
You can see my avatar first to understand what I was talking about.

Anti-Matter

FGPackers

@Octane i have to go take it in the garage where i place it and i'm really lazy about it my brother can witness it since we did it together though. But i can say it is really compressed

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Peek-a-boo

Octane wrote:

@Octane I'd like to see how you did it (if you manage to, that is!) as I shall be packing mine away into the box once I start and - hopefully finish - Breath of the Wild at the end of this or next month.

The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 were so easy to put back into its original box whereas I took blooming aaggeess trying to put the Wii and Wii U back in their original unboxing placement, to no avail.

Peek-a-boo

Octane

@Peek-a-boo I managed to squeeze the HDMI cable in, but the box is bulging a bit. I think I'll keep the GamePad in its case. I've tried for 30 minutes, so I officially gave up. There's literally no space left, I have absolutely no idea how I could even fit the bulky GamePad in, and in theory there should still be room for a game case!

Maybe I should up an unboxing video and try to reverse the process...

Octane

6ch6ris6

okay so i didn't have internet access for almost one month now.

what happened in gaming? can somebody give me a conclusion? did sega finally announce the dreamcast 2?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Joeynator3000

Lz has gone mad with power.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic