General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 1,581 to 1,600 of 10,474

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,581. Posted:

hey guys, if we can't handle playing nice with one another in here, i have no problem with locking this thread. i suggest everyone move on from talking smack about one another. thanks in advance!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,582. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

hey guys, if we can't handle playing nice with one another in here, i have no problem with locking this thread. i suggest everyone move on from talking smack about one another. thanks in advance!

/resists urge to say your mother was a hampster and your father smells of elderberries

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,583. Posted:

...Anybody know how to edit a video to add an image in? Was thinking of uploading a couple favorite Dream Team tracks I made in video form, wanted to add in the game's boxart so the person wouldn't have to be staring at a black screen the whole time, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,584. Posted:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

...Anybody know how to edit a video to add an image in? Was thinking of uploading a couple favorite Dream Team tracks I made in video form, wanted to add in the game's boxart so the person wouldn't have to be staring at a black screen the whole time, lol

What program are you using? That doesn't sound hard, should be tutorials or something for it.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,585. Posted:

@theblackdragon are you in the right thread? if so I think you're a little late...... it all happened 3 hours ago... I'm not assuming anything just found weird this post just now....

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,586. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

What program are you using? That doesn't sound hard, should be tutorials or something for it.

I know there's Windows Movie Maker, but apparently to get it you have to download the entire Essentials...thing, and I kinda don't want to have to go through all of that. :/
Anyways I don't really have a program that actually edits videos.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

1,587. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

are you in the right thread? if so I think you're a little late...... it all happened 3 hours ago... I'm not assuming anything just found weird this post just now....

Despite what you think, without an official word these conflicts can just brew on and on.

Plus the mods on this site aren't full time, of course; in fact their motto could be:
It will be done when we get to it.

Edited on by OptometristLime

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,588. Posted:

OptometristLime wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

are you in the right thread? if so I think you're a little late...... it all happened 3 hours ago... I'm not assuming anything just found weird this post just now....

Despite what you think, without an official word these conflicts can just brew on and on.

Plus the mods on this site aren't full time, of course; in fact their motto could be:
It will be done when we get to it.

Also just a fact the mods dont know whats going on sometimes until its reported or they just happen to pop in.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,589. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame: The request is as valid now as it was when I posted it, and same for when the mess went down and even back when the thread first started. Everyone in here who either participated or thinks it's okay to rag on each other like that needs to knock it the heck off and get back to chit-chatting civilly if not pleasantly, or I will be forced to end this thread.

It's one of those 'this is why we can't have nice things' situations, guys.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,590. Posted:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

I know there's Windows Movie Maker, but apparently to get it you have to download the entire Essentials...thing, and I kinda don't want to have to go through all of that. :/

I see. PC or Mac? I know some stuff for Mac (surprisingly...), but I gotta look into PC stuff. I'm interested in doing that as well, I have a soundtrack that doesn't seem to have many videos for one reason or another...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,591. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

I see. PC or Mac? I know some stuff for Mac (surprisingly...), but I gotta look into PC stuff. I'm interested in doing that as well, I have a soundtrack that doesn't seem to have many videos for one reason or another...

I have PC, I looked into Google, but it keeps giving me converters that converts video into audio...WTF Google, that's not what I'm searching for! xD
EDIT: Well I just looked into Essentials again real quick and it seems like you can choose not to download everything else...so, yeah...never mind I guess. lol

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,592. Posted:

@theblackdragon ok, ok. I was just fooling around.... guess I should stop it.....

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,593. Posted:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

I have PC, I looked into Google, but it keeps giving me converters that converts video into audio...WTF Google, that's not what I'm searching for! xD
EDIT: Well I just looked into Essentials again real quick and it seems like you can choose not to download everything else...so, yeah...never mind I guess. lol

Actually, when you upload videos onto youtube, they offer a simple Video editor! It even lets you add photos! I never knew that!

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,594. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Actually, when you upload videos onto youtube, they offer a simple Video editor! It even lets you add photos! I never knew that!

....Figures, lol...well whatever, probably not gonna bother uploading to Youtube anyways. xD
Probably will just leave these on my Facebook and Capcom Unity accounts.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,595. Posted:

Ah. I was looking to upload something to YT, but good luck with Essentials!

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,596. Posted:

Yeah just figured out how to work Movie Maker, seems pretty easy. :p

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

1,597. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

This is so true. I have seen people do every single one of these things! If only everyone followed this... so many things would be so much more pleasant! :D
Untitled

I only need one, thou shalt not commit logical fallacies: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Edited on by KittenKoder

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,598. Posted:

....Kinda figured the files would be larger for some reason, but they're not. xD
So uploads are faster than I expected, lol. I might upload them to Youtube for you guys if you want.
(favorite tracks from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,599. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@Gioku What?! So soon?! :O

Oh, you were just givin' me the business.
Untitled
I see how it is. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,600. Posted:

So, how bout them yankees?

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro