Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 15,781 to 15,800 of 96,243

Vinny

Consoles are nice but portable gaming is my main thing. Portable consoles give me an increased feeling of intimacy (not sure if this is the appropriate word), something just I can't find on a huge TV.
This has been my rant for today. Thanks.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Vinny

@Meowpheel Yeah, I think it fits better.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

CanisWolfred

I need this last panel framed and put on my wall.

...So yeah, I tried out a new comic today. I think I like it.

EDIT:

Actually, you know, something about the art style reminds me of Cats Don't Dance, and I'm trying to remember when that came out. Now, I remember when it was new, and I was born in 1992, so knowing my memory, it must've been sometime between 1999 and, um...yesterday, I guess.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Luna_110

I forgot my glasses today... I'm going to have a huge headache when I finish work. I knew there was a reason I prefer contact lenses.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Vinny

I never forget my glasses, they're practically part of me now.

Edited on by Vinny

Joeynator3000

...I never knew Butch Hartman had a Youtube channel. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tyranexx

@CanisWolfred: I've actually watched Cats Don't Dance somewhat recently (for the first time). Definitely a fun animated movie, and I loved the humor. Don't ask me how I missed out on it as a kid....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

CanisWolfred

TomJ wrote:

@CanisWolfred Kind o f looks like it's in a western style, which is kind of cool.

It's meant to be more of a "old time movies" aesthetic, which, admittedly, is when some the western genre got its start. I just meant the character designs reminded me a lot of Cats Don't Dance.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Vinny

@FriedSquid To tell the truth, I love this song.

ogo79

Meowpheel wrote:

Oh gosh darn it, Amazon just tricked me. I thought they could be trusted.

Now I'm sad.

i own part of amazon, thats the problem

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Joeynator3000

Meowpheel wrote:

Oh gosh darn it, Amazon just tricked me. I thought they could be trusted.

Now I'm sad.

...What happened?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Eel

I ordered a fujifilm Instax mini 8 in a bundle with 10 films, as a gift for my sister in law, it was more than twice as expensive as the camera alone, but hey...

The image showed the camera and ten boxes of the special film the camera uses, each box in the picture shows "ten units", so 100 units! That's mighty generous.

Well, we got it. It's certainly the camera and ten films. A box with ten units, that is.

So we paid double for nothing.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CanisWolfred

@Meowpheel Funny, your story reminded me that I had downloaded a japanese game that had camera functionality for some reason that I couldn't discern...I was very suspicious of that for a long time, so I finally looked it up, and found it it just has some voice command functionality that is apparently useless and unnecessary for progress (but since its a dating game, it's a cute gesture nonetheless).

Which is very good news. Now I know it's not the source of the demons that have been haunting me! Hallelujah! I would've hated to have to give up (one of) my waifu(s) to save my immortal soul.

Sorry to hear about the mix-up, though. I hate it when a company misrepresents their products.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tyranexx

@Meowpheel: Sounds like false advertising to me. Is there any way you can contact the seller and try to work something out?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

@Tyranexx the seller is Amazon. I already complained, they said they'd investigate if it was a problem with the delivery, or if the listing is deceiving.

With some good luck, it will be resolved quickly.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Gultigargar

Can this intro of the video be a meme?

Edited on by Gultigargar

My current N3DSXL FC: 2165-9800-0902

I'm not what to post, but something should pop up here eventually.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic