Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 15,641 to 15,660 of 96,481

crimsontadpoles

That sounds so cool. Over here, shops don't have any training exercises like the wolf room or playing an N64. Instead, they just do interviews to find the worthiest person.

Once someone has a job, then the shop starts to drain their hopes and dreams and happiness. Only the strongest willed people can hope to survive here.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

FriedSquid

crimsontadpoles wrote:

That sounds so cool. Over here, shops don't have any training exercises like the wolf room or playing an N64. Instead, they just do interviews to find the worthiest person.

Once someone has a job, then the shop starts to drain their hopes and dreams and happiness. Only the strongest willed people can hope to survive here.

Sounds fake...

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Joeynator3000

It's a Puzzle and RPG hybrid, basically. Build a team of monsters, have them attack by matching 3 or more of the same-colored orbs. The more combos the harder your team hits, it's quite addicting....the mobile game is free to play if you want to try it out. If you think you like it, the 3DS have Puzzle and Dragons Z + Super Mario Edition, two games in one. owo
(Japan also got Puzzle and Dragons X this year, no idea when it'll show up here)

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

Oh, oki. o.o Yeah....Puzzle and Dragons. lol

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Joeynator3000

....Tom was talking to me....we're talking about Puzzle and Dragons...
EDIT: ...Never mind, I just woke up, shaddap. >.<

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Eel

I made a Carlota (it's a dessert, Google "Carlota de limon") for the first time ever.

It's like... Ridiculously easy to make and super good, why didn't I make one before?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SheldonRandoms

Meowpheel wrote:

I made a Carlota (it's a dessert, Google "Carlota de limon") for the first time ever.

It's like... Ridiculously easy to make and super good, why didn't I make one before?

Because I was hungry all those times and kept eating it al-Buuuuuuurrrrrrrrpppppppppp

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Also @TomJ, who reads those warning messages when their hands are on the screen, or maybe they're prod at aging the blame game, lol. Also, NOICE comic.

Also, I wouldn't mind if Pokemon GO kept revving up Duckletts everywhere when they add in gen 5 pokemon

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Also, if my little PIKMIN sees THEsE, I couldn't play earlier since I had to bring my grandma back downtown, but later THESE kangaroo can play with THESE little PIKMIN that is my little PIKMIN. I wish I could do something while going downtown, like go to Nintendo NY, but nadda, it's usually just grandma and home, with sometimes getting somthing to eat.

ALSO, I GOT OVER 1010 SWAGZ IN NOSCOPE BIRD! unlocked some FNAF themed skin.

RR529

Dream Time!

I was reading a new book, and I was excited because it was a new Rumiko Takahashi work (why it was a novel & not a manga I don't know), and what really had me excited was that at the end of an early chapter it explained what the main cast of InuYasha was up to, which signaled that they were going to get involved in someway with the new story.

Anyhow, something came up & Rick (of Rick & Morty fame) came to pick me and my bro up for an emergency cross country road trip (what the emergency was I can't remember), so we sped off in a bright red 50's sports car. I was worried about missing a year of school (even though I graduated years ago), but decided to go along both for the adventure, and the fact that it might force me to overcome some of my germaphobic tendencies. Of course, I lugged that aforementioned book with me wherever I went, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Luna_110

@CanisWolfred
Consumist, Canis, not communist xD I don't talk politics, it always ends up in fights and unnecesary headaches.

I got Pokemon Y.

Edit: Couldn't get DQ, guess I'll keep waiting to try it out.

Edited on by Luna_110

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

ogo79

@SheldonRandoms
wait...yer...the best buy logo dude!
i knew it.
Untitled
its like this guy is taunting you or something
i can help...lemme at em
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

FriedSquid

I'm not really sure what happened here... I wasn't expecting my New 3DS to arrive until December, but strangely enough it came today! I only placed an order three days ago and got standard shipping. The really strange part though, is that on Amazon it says it hasn't been shipped out yet and will arrive on Thursday. Has anyone had something like this happen before?

In any case, it's addressed to me so it wasn't a mixup. I'm gonna open it... Very excited

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Tyranexx

I didn't bother with any brick and mortar Black Friday shopping, though I've been looking at deals on smartphones. My employer is cutting me loose on my old one since the contract is up, so I've been looking for a decent Android phone. (I love my Windows Phone, but I need more app freedom! ) The problem is, they're more expensive than I remember....

@FriedSquid: Congrats! Enjoy! ^_^

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

FriedSquid wrote:

I'm not really sure what happened here... I wasn't expecting my New 3DS to arrive until December, but strangely enough it came today! I only placed an order three days ago and got standard shipping. The really strange part though, is that on Amazon it says it hasn't been shipped out yet and will arrive on Thursday. Has anyone had something like this happen before?

In any case, it's addressed to me so it wasn't a mixup. I'm gonna open it... Very excited

if they send you another one on thursday you should do the right thing...
keep it! whoever misses out on their 3ds, they can wait until christmas 2017.
by then they will really want a 3ds.
absence makes the heart grow fonder.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

CanisWolfred

Meowpheel wrote:

Looks it up
Every single result is in moonspeak
Goes cross-eyed
Faints

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Luna_110 wrote:

@CanisWolfred
Consumist, Canis, not communist xD I don't talk politics, it always ends up in fights and unnecesary headaches.

Oh. Well, at least you're not a communist then, and therefore you should sleep well knowing its fully within your right to determine the worth and value of products that you intend to purchase with your hard-earned currency, and no governing body can take it away from you outside of extreme circumstances, nor did anyone force you to buy them. It was your choice, your responsibility, and, hopefully, your pleasure once they're safely delivered to your home and inserted into your gaming device of choice.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Vinny

Reading some gaming magazines I used to read when I was a kid rn. The member berries were right, nostalgia feels too great.
Your mind makes you think things back then were much better than they really were.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic