...Whatever. -.-

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Vinny

Untitled

"Cope". Gotta love games with positive messages.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I'll try to, just by usernames or avatar, judge a book by a cover for those here on this page with THESE logic.

@NokiUsernameHere is really Dio Brando
@RR529 is Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved
@CanisWolfred Started this somehow
@FriedSquid REV UP THOSE FRYERS!
@Meowpheel IS RIGHT OR ELSE YOU'LL BE BLASTIN' OFF AGAIN!!!!!
@crimsontadpoles Blaziken is HAWT........since fire chicken, and they be HAWT since fire types, also bird
@TheLZdragon is a QUACK & DORK!
@Joeynator3000 is the 3000th not Arnold but T0.0 Joey model
@SheldonRandoms is SMEXYLYSWELLNOICEGOODGREATAWESOMEOUTSTANDINGAMAZINGLYSWELLTASTIC and also is a kangaroo who draws stick figures and eats TOAST and has a Big the Cat figure holding a copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia.

You missed me. I'm also interested in your take on ogo. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Vinny

What are some games where you can play as a skeltal other than Mr. Bones for the Sega Saturn?

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

RR529

Had a dream last night that I was in Japan.

Firstly, me and my bro were trying to work the TV. It was set to have western programming only (to make the stay more palatable to guests, I suppose) & we were trying to make it unlock the local Japanese content. I knew how, but my bro was being too stubborn to let me help.

Then the family was all in a car and there was a loud bang, one of the windows shattered, & I was shot in the leg (though the wound wasn't bleeding. From where I was hit my skin looked like still ripples, like the circular ripples of water that happen when you throw a rock into water, but they weren't moving in this case). The doctor said I'd be fine, and this just happens some times since apparently we were in "the bad part of Japan" (yes, that's exactly what he said, lol).

Then I "woke up" and was in my room, but to let me know I was still in Japan, there was a Japanese cityscape outside my window (though it looked like it was in a rough state, being in the bad part & all...).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Vinny

I had a dream where I was at a classroom and everything was awful.

Vinny

I finished school a few years ago though. (But I still have dreams involving classrooms).

Vinny

TomJ wrote:

Not fond of the NES save for a few games, Kirby's Adventure, Mega Man 2, and Duck Hunt.
StarTropics' controls made my hands hurt.

Yeah, the second game has better controls.

Joeynator3000

Sanya's sleeping away in her treehouse thingy, RIGHT UNTIL I finish watching something for the night....go figure. -w-

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tyranexx

Joeynator3000 wrote:

Sanya's sleeping away in her treehouse thingy, RIGHT UNTIL I finish watching something for the night....go figure. -w-

"Yes, the human is done watching the noisy box! Now he can spoil and play with me!" = cat logic.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Vinny

CanisWolfred wrote:

Vinny wrote:

I finished school a few years ago though. (But I still have dreams involving classrooms).

That's cool. Was kind of joking, though. It flew right by ya.

I knew you were kind of joking but still, you know. Just in case...

RR529

I had a lengthy dream last night, and it was even unique because I jumped back into it after briefly waking up, but due to the subject matter I can't describe it here (and I usually don't have THESE kinds of dreams).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

TheLegendOfLaser

I recently had another one of those weird zombie apocalypse dreams that I get sometimes.

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, Super Mario 3D World, SSB4, and Paladins.

Late

Today I realized that I've created over 150 black and white pixel art images this year with the intention that they'll be puzzles in my nonogram/picross game. I've also done two picross games. I started the first one in January and I did another one in one month for Thank You Zero Escape project (as well as 50 Zero Escape related puzzles). Now, I'm thinking of making third game and I want it to be good enough that I'm willing to share it on Internet. I hope I can finally succeed.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

RR529

This Clown stuff has gone too far! McDonald's has announced that Ronald McDonald will be taking a low profile (no appearances by the character at public events & such) until this "fad" blows over.

Also, in non-Clown related news, the Russian government has been making some odd decisions...

• Last week they held an enormous 4 day, 3 stage civil defense drill that covered 40 million people.
  • During that same period, they announced the completion of new nuclear bunkers under Moscow that can hold 12 million people.
  • Just recently they ordered that all Russian officials abroad must return home immediately. This includes the children of officials studying abroad, even if it means cutting their studies short (insinuating that they're not safe outside of the country).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic