Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 14,741 to 14,760 of 96,243

-Green-

Does anyone know of any good French shows, preferably some form of animated show, that I can watch. I want to improve my French comprehension, so it'll be nice if it isn't too difficult of a show to follow.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

-Green-

Know of any good ones? I tried Netflix, but none of the shows they had really interested me.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

RR529

The other night we spontaneously went Miniature Golfing, so that was fun.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

The only thing I know about that movie is that once in Arizona we bought a bag of peanuts with the characters on it, and the peanuts were toasted and salted to be eaten whole (shell and all) and they where super good.

I've never been able to find them again... Mostly because I don't remember the brand, only the nut job squirrels.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

veeflames

@Pikmin22 I'm afraid of spending more than $60 on anything myself. If I was pretty rich? Maybe. But now? Naaah...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Tyranexx

Some of those neat video game statues (particularly in the Zelda department) occasionally tempt me until I see the price. The price always convinces me to not buy them. XD If I buy collectibles, I usually draw the line at around $50 or $60.

Which reminds me, I need to order an Intern Pikachu plushie for my desk at work....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

the_shpydar

@Pikmin22
I'm not much of a merch guy (too little room for stuffs), but my Obi-Wan and Vader lightsabers were each about $150 or so.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

RR529

Oh yeah, I had a couple dreams last night (or maybe two parts to a longer dream).

First up, I had discovered a 3rd version of InuYasha (outside of the manga & anime), adapted as a series of novels, which I was ecstatic about.

Secondly, my family was being attacked by all powerful sentient balls of light (there was 1, then 3, then more, then less, so I'm not sure what that was about). My family was trying to fight them off somehow to no avail, and I eventually got into the car because I was apparently safe there. I was thrilled to see Goku was in the front seat because he could save us, but he revealed that he wasn't really Goku, but Frieza, and couldn't defeat the light balls. Somehow I came to the conclusion that the light balls were fighting by erasing the laws of reality in the surrounding area, and even humans could take advantage of this lack of reality, and fight them on even terms (by trying out things that humans normally can't do), so I jumped out of the car and tried to use a Kamehameha on the nearest one, but I couldn't do it and the dream ended.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Monkey_Balls

I've just received the Zelda Mystery Box (forgot I had ordered it). I'll put the contents in spoilers to not ruin the mystery... There's a mug, notepad, pen, some pin badges and a rather bizarre bottle opener and screwdriver multi-tool keyring (all Zelda-themed, obviously).

I'm not that impressed although others might like it. Was disappointed to not at least get a Zelda amiibo.

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

Joeynator3000

....I love how Sanya gets all cuddly and attached to me when I come back after leaving her alone in my room for the night for not letting me sleep. -w-

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Freeon-Leon

I guess that's something...

But I'm also having trouble building levels in SMM! And I was (kinda) very good at it.

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Freeon-Leon

Funny thing is, I hum a lot of melodies and I have the gimmicks for my SMM levels. It seems I just forgot how to do stuff! Meh, I'll play some Splatoon later just in case that's what I need.

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

JunkosBoobies

I saw the talk about Photobucket on the last page, and yeah, I'm noticing it's kinda gone downhill now. I used to be able to upload things in an instant, but now, it sometimes takes forever to upload one thing, the page in general is slow as heck, ads everywhere, etc, etc. I haven't been redirected to anything fishy yet, but before that happens, I'm considering moving to another site. Most likely Imgur since I already have an account on that that I never use.

And hi, folks.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Tyranexx

@Monkey_Balls: That's...disappointing, to say the least. I figured it would have shipped with an amiibo like you mentioned, or at least a sort of electronic discount coupon for Zelda games on the eshop.

I dislike creativity blocks, but I find that they usually end sooner or later.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic