@Meowpheel I love your Meowth avatar!

I'm glad Meowth is getting some attention this gen^^

SeaSalty

Eel

SeaSalty wrote:

@Meowpheel I love your Meowth avatar!

I'm glad Meowth is getting some attention this gen^^

Haha thanks!

This is actually the very first avatar I used on this site back when I joined in 2009.

Yes, I love that Meowth is a bit more relevant again. Quite interestingly, the tcg card this image is from, is dark type.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Vinny

Anyone still rocking their original 3DS?
Mine's still in great condition, well, except for the Circle Pad rubber. I lost it while playing Code of Princess. Hard to believe it's been over 5 years.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

CanisWolfred

Pikmin22 wrote:

I get weird dreams too o.o, some usually involve zombies and stuff.. But I don't remember many of them.. >.>

I get a lot of Zombie dreams, too. Mostly when I'm stressed out, and have been in public places a lot. I had a ton after High School, for obvious reasons...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tyranexx

Vinny wrote:

Anyone still rocking their original 3DS?
Mine's still in great condition, well, except for the Circle Pad rubber. I lost it while playing Code of Princess. Hard to believe it's been over 5 years.

I still have my original 3DS. It's the red one that came with the Super Mario 3D Land bundle (wanted the OoT 3D bundle, but it was already sold out by the time I had enough cash). Mine is in excellent condition, though the A button is a bit loose from use.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

RR529

@Vinny, still using my launch day Aqua Blue 3DS, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FriedSquid

I'm still using my launch Cosmo Black 3ds and it hasn't given me any issues in the +5 years I've had it. It got a few rough scratches on the front of the outer shell, but otherwise it performs nicely, absolutely no problems with the buttons or circle pad even.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

CanisWolfred

Pikmin22 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I get a lot of Zombie dreams, too. Mostly when I'm stressed out, and have been in public places a lot. I had a ton after High School, for obvious reasons...

But are the zombie dreams fun to dream about? : O I usually get them from those reasons too, and especially if I watch a horror movie or play a zombie game or something (I think I got a couple zombie dreams after playing The Last of Us but I'm not too sure).

No. have you ever played Resident Evil 4, and said to yourself: yes, this fine. This is totally how I want to spend an actual, real-life evening: fending off wave after wave of humanoid monsters who want nothing less than to devour my very essense, using ammunition-limited firearms I'm barely qualified to utilize, and scavanged off the last three guys who tried what I'm trying to do, and clearly failed?

They're stress nightmares. The best ones usually involve me budding up which someone (usually my brother), and suddenly it becomes RE5.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Eel

Whenever I have RE-inspired nightmares, it usually involves a Mr X/Nemesis-type monster.

I don't recall ever getting a "game over", but my dreams are usually pretty faithful to my survival strategy: run and hide. No guns involved.

Quite surprisingly, I've never dreamed of traditional zombies.

Bloop.

CanisWolfred

I had a nightmare like that once, except uh...actually, that was another complicated dream. And very terrifying. It was kinda like Silent Hill, in a way, now that I think about it. Except I didn't play Silent Hill until years later. Like, it's been long enough that I could piece together a coherent narrative, but all of that would undersell the fact that the entire experience was hopeless: A massive building being assaulted at all sides by a demonic army, from the perspective of 4 different individuals who tried different methods to escape the horror, all in vain. I don't even want to describe some of the things that happened in the last half. This is perhaps the only dream I've ever had where blatant gore was present, and it's the main reason this particular dream still haunts me...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

TOUGHDUDE94

I am having trouble with my blood pressure it been around 165/111

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TOUGHDUDE94

I went to the doc. the gave me another bp med to take

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Tyranexx

Most of my dreams are weird and make absolutely no logical sense. No human being should be able to fly upward with only their arms, for example.

A recurring theme with some of my dreams is that I'm back in high school because I need to retake some stupid random class or another. This makes absolutely no sense since I was one of the top students in my graduating class. O_o I suppose it stems from how much I disliked high school to begin with.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

Oh I get that "back to school" dream a lot.

The funniest part is that they seem to follow a story, and I usually remember what happened last time.

Bloop.

Joeynator3000

Yup, the school dreams irritate me, I start to think they're completely real until I wake up. >_>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic