Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 14,501 to 14,520 of 96,243

CanisWolfred

Meowpheel wrote:

Save all those unused fireworks for New Years.

Which one? The correct one, or the one with copious amounts of alchohol and empty promises?

Because that one's usually sooner. And warmer, too. No one likes to watch fireworks when it's 10-below...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ZeldAlice

Hello people. Just came back from vacation.

ZeldAlice

Vinny

One of my wisdom teeth is coming in and it's starting to bother me already.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Eel

You'll have to wait a bit for them to grow before they can be removed.

I was lucky and mine could be removed without any drastic methods, just local anesthesia and lots of pulling (and cutting the bent ones in half).

It's not as bad as it sounds. I felt no pain during nor after the process. And I even got to keep them.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

I had to deal with pain...TwT
Loved the medicine though, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64

@Vinny Funny, I got my wisdom teeth pulled a couple months ago. My mouth was numb for a couple of days, but after that, it was alright. You may feel a bit uncomfortable after it's pulled out, but you shouldn't be in any major pain when it happens...unless of course I just happened to get lucky.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

ZeldAlice

My Wisdom teeth are also coming, but so far I haven't had any real problem with them yet, and I'm not looking forward to have problem with them at all.

ZeldAlice

Eel

Most of the time, the pain comes from the cases where they need to open the flesh to remove them.

That's when the famous pain and swelling happens.

Also, if the patient is not careful with food and hygiene then food bits may get stuck inside the newly opened holes and rot. Causing pain and bad breath. Or worse!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TheBlackKnight

If Trump wins, I am going back to Korea

Black Knight, next Nintendo franchise

NintendoFan64

@Meowpheel Right...besides, we all know that Cheeseburger Freedom Man will win.

JunkosBoobies

NintendoFan64 wrote:

We all know that's the best candidate. Heck, get him in office, screw the US Military, we'll no longer have need for that! This guy could probably singlehandedly win both World Wars with the power of freedom.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Individual

Don't be ridiculous! The winning candidate will be Zero for sure! He makes the hard decisions and makes sure he has the nine best staff members to help him along his presidential journey!

Edited on by Individual

Individual

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0957-8341 | Nintendo Network ID: Ultimategamer132

ZeldAlice

Meowpheel wrote:

Most of the time, the pain comes from the cases where they need to open the flesh to remove them.

That's when the famous pain and swelling happens.

Also, if the patient is not careful with food and hygiene then food bits may get stuck inside the newly opened holes and rot. Causing pain and bad breath. Or worse!

That sounds so scary!

Also, to the new discussion about politics, even though I live in Sweden I really do hope that Trump will not win!

ZeldAlice

Vinny

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Come on, I'm Brazilian and even I know Hot Dog Freedom Man will win. The era of cheeseburgers is over.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

NintendoFan64

Vinny wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Come on, I'm Brazilian and even I know Hot Dog Freedom Man will win. The era of cheeseburgers is over.

You got a problem with cheeseburgers!?

CanisWolfred

Random Video Game Related Thought:

I was looking into an issue with RPG Maker MV, mostly out of curiousity, since a developer for a game I played a few months back said that they spent about 400 man-hours on a major revamp of that game in MV, but thanks to a memory leak in the MV engine, they had to set it aside and try to keep going with the old engine until the RPG Maker guys put out an update.

Well, the RPG Maker guys think that it might be a problem with another program (or whatever a .js is) built into MV, called Pixi2. But Pixi is made by another company, and Pixi2 is pretty old, but Pixi3.1 was apparently incompatible with MV for some reason. Anyways, Pixi4 is currently in Beta, which apparently shouldn't have the problems the RPG Maker guys encountered with Pixi2 and 3.1...but they aren't 100% sure, and they don't want to put out a major update of MV until Pixi4 comes out of beta, and then they can see whether or not the memory leak can be fixed.

So, to summize: The game devs can't put out a new version of their game until MV gets fixed, and MV can't put out a new version of their engine until Pixi4 gets out of Beta. Meanwhile the game I was talking about hit the size limit for the older version of RPG Maker, VX Ace, a while ago, and now it's its a glitchy mess thanks to all the stuff they've done to try to work around it while also developing two builds at once, neither of which actually work the way they need it to.

It's a total mess. This is why in-house builds are a thing, and I hope to God that never changes.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic