Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 14,461 to 14,480 of 96,298

Chibita64

So yesterday I went to Gamestop and picked up Journey and Arland Atelier Trilogy. I don't know when I'll play them though

Edited on by Chibita64

Currently playing: J-Stars Victory VS. (PS4), Ms. Pac-Man (PS4), Mole Mania (GB/3DS), Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES/Wii)
Currently watching: Hack My Life, Impractical Jokers
YUGAMI NEE NA!

TheBlackKnight

I finished Shrek Extra Large for the gamecube.

Black Knight, next Nintendo franchise

NintendoFan64

@TheBlackKnight Was it Shrektastic? Did it have layers upon layers of fun? Did they go ogreboard with the ideas they had? Was it so fun that it kept you locked up in your swamp all day playing? Was it made with love, and filled with life? Because somebody once told me about this, and I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, so I don't know what to make of it.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TheBlackKnight

@NintendoFan64 It was fantastic, who could ever forget the extremely glitchy jumps, the awkward controls, and the photoshopped presentation? Anyone who says this game is bad should be punished by Shrek himself. Shrek is love Shrek is life

-Green-

God, I've literally had the worst past three days. I had a terrible blurry nightmare on the first day and the nightmare has been haunting me nonstop since then, but I think I've finally got everything under control again. I hate my mind sometimes.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

TheBlackKnight

Are we allowed to share stories here about any blood or violence? I am planning on posting my story here for my game I am going to make called Black Knight, but since it is obviously based off of Bayonetta except with more horror in it, you might get the picture.

Gultigargar

TheBlackKnight wrote:

Are we allowed to share stories here about any blood or violence? I am planning on posting my story here for my game I am going to make called Black Knight, but since it is obviously based off of Bayonetta except with more horror in it, you might get the picture.

It's fine to share your fanfic, as long it doesn't go into deep description of gore.

Edited on by Gultigargar

My current N3DSXL FC: 2165-9800-0902

I'm not what to post, but something should pop up here eventually.

TheBlackKnight

Totallynot wrote:

TheBlackKnight wrote:

It's fine to share your fanfic, as long it doesn't go into deep description of gore.

Well... I think that is the problem. Also several swearwords.

Gultigargar

Where's the mudered part though

My current N3DSXL FC: 2165-9800-0902

I'm not what to post, but something should pop up here eventually.

TheBlackKnight

Is the guy who hosts Nintendolife's youtube channel brit?

LaserdiscGal

Brownie points for the reference @gcunit you truly are the chosen one.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

gcunit

@Danksparce Thanks man. I absolutely love Star Wars. Bit trigger happy on locking that thread though, I just saw the chance to throw in a great quote/pic one-two and got over excited. Unlocked it now.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

NintendoFan64

@TomJ Nope. I do the same thing.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic