Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 14,361 to 14,380 of 96,243

Vinny

The Jakks Pacific Nintendo action figures look really nice. Too bad they aren't sold in my country...

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Joeynator3000

...Was hoping she'd reply already. T.T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LaserdiscGal

I hate E3, especially on this website.

Untitled

Reanimate my corpse for the Pokemon thing Thursday.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

-Green-

@Danksparce But you gonna miss all the fun at Zelda tomorrow. D:

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Vinny

How are MK Wii and Double Dash?

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

-Green-

So since the NX releases March of 2017, when do you guys think we'll hear more about it? I'm actually sort of excited now.

-Green-

It's really hilarious seeing what pops up as a recommended topic when I'm typing in the google search engine.

I'm typing Link Bre (searching for Breath of the Wild) and the first thing that pops up is Breast Expansion Fanfic, and I'm like, "Oh internet, you never cease to amaze and scare me".

-Green-

@Pikmin22 People really love Zelda. It was the number 1 trending thing yesterday.

-Green-

@TomJ From what I heard, Nintendo never presents at those.

veeflames

Drat. Nintendo just released Super Paper Mario on the Wii U VC. I'll have to pick that up, then.
Seems like I'll have to wait until next month to pick up RH: Megamix and even later on to get Kirby. Dilemmas of the average gamer.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

JunkosBoobies

I might actually get Super Paper Mario at some point. I had fun with the game when I had it, but being the kid I was, I got stuck on the Outer Space chapter/world and I ended up selling the game. It's a thing I don't really like to talk about much. : P

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Vinny

I'm seeing tons of Jimmy Neutron memes recently. It's kind of an ironic version of a fandom (same with Bee Movie).

Chibita64

Well, summer heat has come into full effect over here in California. It's high 70's/ low 80's. It's supposed to be high 80's this weekend.

Currently playing: J-Stars Victory VS. (PS4), Ms. Pac-Man (PS4), Mole Mania (GB/3DS), Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES/Wii)
Currently watching: Hack My Life, Impractical Jokers
YUGAMI NEE NA!

Vinny

Zero Time Dilemma is so close to now. I played 999 and VLR in 2014 and the details are still fresh in my mind.

ZTD is the game that I need. I need it in order to feel whole. I feel empty without it. Nothing makes sense anymore. But when I play it, everything will be good again. I will finally be whole and able to rest in peace. I really hope I don't get run over by a truck or something before I have the chance to play it.

RR529

Just ate at a new local Mexican restaurant called El Canelo, and it was absolutely amazing.

Had a Shrimp Chimichanga that had a deep fried flour tortilla, and it was sooo warm, soft, & fluffy. It was covered with melted white cheddar, and (to the side) it came with Sour Creme, Guacamole, Lettuce, & Tomato that you could add if you wanted. The sides were Fried Rice & Refried Beans.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

MegaMari0

Currently 9:30pm EST and I have a neighbor roughly 5 houses down or so, and they have a Mariachi band going on right now.It's usually done for birthdays of men/women who reach milestones like 30,40, 70 yrs old and so on. Being hispanic, I recognize the songs they are playing not because I like them but the culture I was surrounded by as a child. It's super irritating but catchy and full of emotion. yet I have this strange urge to listen to it now. Curse you Mariachi music!!!!

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

mystman12

From the "I am in the movie" thread...

Candy101 wrote:

yea I have QU were are all my videos going and why can I not see them in my 3ds xl I got the app and it kind of sucks that it THz not show on my ds after saving it on SD card tried saving the other way to but still no videos or pic show in my ds so kind of wondering why or were am I supposed to go to view them

@Candy101 The videos are saved onto the SD card, but you can only watch them on a PC. Pictures will appear on your system's photos app however.

@gcunit Why did you lock that thread?! The user asked a legitimate question about a piece of software that is still available to purchase and thus, still relevant. Not to mention you were kind of rude... Can someone please unlock the thread for I am in the movie?

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

I was going to lock it because necro-bumping, but at the same time it wasn't just a "bump" post...Sooo, I just left it alone...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

veeflames

@Chibita64 That's nothing, really. On Sunday temperatures are projected to be nearly 120 here in AZ. 😨😨😨

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic