Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 96,311

SheldonRandoms

I was over there, and now i'm back here and..........uh.............what's just happen?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jaz007

If you couldn't guess, I'm Nathan Drake.

Jaz007

Electricmastro

Who did Dawnoverlily, gusilverflame, and true_hero contribute? Also, Mr. L and Lordjumpmad's character probably should have been added.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

@SheldonRandoms:
Untitled

Electricmastro wrote:

Who did Dawnoverlily, gusilverflame, and true_hero contribute?

@GuSilverFlame was Hajime Ichinose; @DawnOverALilly was Suwaka, and... I actually never found out the name of @True_Hero's character, so you'll have to ask him.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Gioku wrote:

@LordJumpMad: whoa, I was only kidding around, anyway.
You guys deserve to be in the picture as much as anyone, but I'm done working on it for today. I'll add some more tomorrow.

Gioku wrote:

Hey guys, I'm just poking fun! If you're late to the party, just let me know what you want in the picture and I'll be happy to add it! This is a project that is never truly complete!

Ugh... I seem to have run @BadKitty off completely... and LordJumpMad is apparently pouting now... all because I decided to joke around...

No one will be spared, they have disgraced themselves for the last time.You cannot escape your fate, the hour of my vengeance draws near, and my Madness shall inherit this thread.
But....If you wish to keep your peace, then make your vow of servitude to me as your new supreme Lord!
This is your only choice for salvation from turning this place into your eternal nightmare!
Any attempt to defy me will be punish with swift judgment!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Gioku wrote:

@ElectricMastro: You wouldn't mind citing me as the creator of the image, would you?
And I'm also the Shy Guy and the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

So you made the pic and also put yourself in it multiple times?

I applaud your humility.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

sugarpixel

@Klimbatize: hey, @SheldonRandoms and @Dark-Luigi also had three characters!

@ElectricMastro: Mr. L. Gotcha. Goin' on the list of new additions for tomorrow.
And Fred Rechid goes to SheldonRandoms, as does Tom Smith (The Chocolate Fish).

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Gioku wrote:

Ah, I see. Thanks for pointing that out. Now I see why you couldn't include other people who regularly post in this thread...no more room after multiple representations of you and a few others.

Keep up the good work!

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Electricmastro

What did you mean by @DawnOverLily being Suwaka? Also, LordJumpMad should be there too next time. Who suggested the backround too?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

sugarpixel

Klimbatize wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Ah, I see. Thanks for pointing that out. Now I see why you couldn't include other people who regularly post in this thread...no more room after multiple representations of you and a few others.

Keep up the good work!

What do you mean "left out"? I can't put someone in if they don't tell me what they want to have put in! I'm beginning to have second thoughts about this thing...

@ElectricMastro: Suwaka is the name of... oh wait, crap! I forgot that one! Dang it! I had a picture picked out and everything... well, I was already planning on doing an update tomorrow!

EDIT: And @Dark-Luigi picked out the background.

And I hope no one feels left out after that... this was just supposed to be fun!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Keep up the good work!

What do you mean "left out"? I can't put someone in if they don't tell me what they want to have put in! I'm beginning to have second thoughts about this thing...

@ElectricMastro: Suwaka is the name of... oh wait, crap! I forgot that one! Dang it! I had a picture picked out and everything... well, I was already planning on doing an update tomorrow!

EDIT: And @Dark-Luigi picked out the background.

And I hope no one feels left out after that... this was just supposed to be fun!

And what fun it is, it will be interesting to see how it grows overtime. Thanks.

Also, just found out that @Trululu is a former @True_Hero. Nevermind about that then.

Edited on by Electricmastro

sugarpixel

@Electricmastro: No, thank you! If you're happy with it, then I'm happy with it. This is your thread, after all.

@Dark-Luigi: It seems like every time I look away today, you've got a different avatar! Haha!

EDIT: And I'm thinking we need something from RubberFruit in there, too! We can't forget about that RubberFruit section we had awhile back!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Auracle

@Gioku - It's okay, dude. Don't worry. We all enjoy the picture. The others are just trying to mess with you. Don't let them get to you.
And while I never watched any of the Rubberfruit videos, they certainly deserve a spot in the picture.

@Jumps-a-lot - Such bluster, but I highly doubt that a few gifs will destroy us. If you want a spot in the picture, then why don't you just ask for it and provide a picture of yourself? You'd enjoy that, right? Kukuku~

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

KingDunsparce

Klimbatize wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Keep up the good work!

I think you missed the posts (yes, there were several) where @Gioku apologized. I think he feels bad enough about his joke, which, even though it could be misinterpreted rather easily, was just messing around. Plus, it's been stated like 5 times already that people can still request to join whenever they want. The sarcastic comments are unneeded.

I think for the sake of the thread, we might not want to mention which person goes with which picture, since it doesn't matter too much which one belongs to each person, and people seem to be getting a bit worked up over it.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Electricmastro

CaptainCharlie wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Keep up the good work!

I think you missed the posts (yes, there were several) where @Gioku apologized. I think he feels bad enough about his joke, which, even though it could be misinterpreted rather easily, was just messing around. Plus, it's been stated like 5 times already that people can still request to join whenever they want. The sarcastic comments are unneeded.

I think for the sake of the thread, we might not want to mention which person goes with which picture, since it doesn't matter too much which one belongs to each person, and people seem to be getting a bit worked up over it.

Who's getting worked up over it? I have yet to see it.

sugarpixel

Alright, well, goodnight everyone, seeya tomorrow!
Despite the "antics" of some people, I still had fun today. And gosh darn it! I'll have fun tomorrow, too!

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

Alright, well, goodnight everyone, seeya tomorrow!
Despite the "antics" of some people, I still had fun today. And gosh darn it! I'll have fun tomorrow, too!

Tomorrow is today, so I brought the fun.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LordJumpMad

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Tomorrow is today, so I brought the Madness.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic