Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 13,401 to 13,420 of 96,317

NintendoFan64

NotAUsernameHere wrote:

Meowpheel wrote:

Huh, you sure about that? I'm pretty sure that channel uploaded like 30 videos just in the last hour.

If you click the link, you will be greeted by a blank looking channel. No avatar, nothing like that, with this message somewhere near the top of the screen. "This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Terms of Service."

@NintendoFan64: Indeed. Youtube sucks nowadays. I want to go back to a peaceful time, where drama didn't happen so often, and when harmless channels didn't get taken down constantly.

It's just a fat load of ****.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DefHalan

Dankykong wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Ever had discussions you were a part of and then in the middle of them you just realize you stop caring...

Like daily when there's a normal discussion and one of the resident angry users on this website come in and derail threads over conflicting opinions just to do a long ranting paragraph, so that when you tl;dr them they think they've earned the right to go "told you so".
Usually forums have rules against people who go around picking fights, but not this one haha Easier to just lose interest.

Yeah, kinda wish there was a less offensive way to say, I don't care about what you are saying anymore. lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Rumorlife

@DefHalan: haha right, there's no graceful way out when someone else goes nuts. tl;dr = doomed set off a bomb. Ignore/bow out = the way.

NotAUsernameHere wrote:

Youtube sucks nowadays. I want to go back to a peaceful time, where drama didn't happen so often, and when harmless channels didn't get taken down constantly.

Oh, so like the distant past year of 2005 or 06?

Rumorlife

Eel

The peaceful polite way would be simply not saying anything. I guess.

It's easier on the internet at least, you can just close the page and not answer. On real life it would be a bit awkward.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

mystman12

I just got home from work.

CURSE YOU YOUTUBE! WHYYYYY?!?! WHYYYYYYUUUUUUUUYYYYY?!?!?!?!

High-quality R.I.P. Grand Dad... Fleenstownes will be missed...

Man, I should have downloaded my favorites.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Dankykong wrote:

NotAUsernameHere wrote:

Youtube sucks nowadays. I want to go back to a peaceful time, where drama didn't happen so often, and when harmless channels didn't get taken down constantly.

Oh, so like the distant past year of 2005 or 06?

Probably - I never used the internet much until I joined NL in 2012. I don't really know what the best years for Youtube were, but the obvious thing is that it isn't now.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

@TomJ there are 25 total endings.

I'm not even joking.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Eel

I've heard a certain enemy can keep count of how many times you've killed it across multiple playthroughs.

I'd like to try this one... Maybe if it comes out for the 3DS (or successor) one day... Though I'm not sure I'd be able to play it multiple times. I usually don't like being evil in games that give the option.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Joeynator3000

The dev did say he would like it on the Wii U I think, but would need some help on that. I'll get around to playing that game at some point.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64

Meowpheel wrote:

I've heard a certain enemy can keep count of how many times you've killed it across multiple playthroughs.

I'd like to try this one... Maybe if it comes out for the 3DS (or successor) one day... Though I'm not sure I'd be able to play it multiple times. I usually don't like being evil in games that give the option.

Yes, there is a certain enemy that keeps count of your death, but if you want to fight it...You're gonna have a bad time(There. I got that joke out of the way.).
Also, about the 3DS...it was made with GameMaker, so a Nintendo version is a bit unlikely. Though Broken Rules DID say that they'd like to help. And if a Nintendo version DID happen...do you think that it would probably include something Mother-related? I mean, Toby is a fan of Earthbound (he made a Halloween hack in 2009, and there are a couple of references/influence from that game in Undertale), so...maybe? Probably something like scanning a Ness or Lucas amiibo, and you get to fight them. I don't know.
@TomJ Good luck.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

mystman12

I've played it, it really is something special! Btw, out of the "25 different endings", 23 are neutral, all fairly similar endings, there's only 2 that you should really care about. So don't think you need to play the game 25 times to experience it all!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

@TomJ I remember when I made a GameMaker game!...It was ****. Anyways, out of curiosity, what ending DID you get, or to be more specific, who'd ya kill?...Also, if you decide to reply, please put the answer into spoilers for those who haven't played it. This is one of those games that's a lot better if you go into it as blind as humanly possible.

Socar

So I recently found out that I got Asperger syndrome from my own mom.

Hmm.....guess that probably explains why I can't understand life a lot even game development. This gives me all the more reason to get depressed and just hate life all the more.

Even when trying out different games and reading a variety of comics and watching movies, that's still not enough for them one bit. What a lame family I got in the end purposefully telling me at the wrong time that since I got this syndrome, I have to avoid anything that's gluten. So my chances of having a good diet itself is ruined because of the syndrome.

But even if I didn't get it, I'm very doubtful if I could be a different person cause somehow that just won't make any difference considering the fact that I am stuck in a situation that will most likely end up being the same.

Yeah, another one of those depressing posts again. Don't bother replying back....I'll probably be dumb enough to even understand it.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Eel

Aspergers is not something you "get", it's something you always had. It's basically a type of autism where the person has poor social skills and a tends to do repetitive stuff, but other than that they should be completely "normal" and capable of managing themselves.

It isn't a debilitating disease, and it should certainly not be a cause for stupidity.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Joeynator3000

I hate it when they use it as an insult. >_>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LaserdiscGal

My little brother suffers from it as a result of his Epilepsy, it's certainly not a pleasant thing. He really doesn't understand boundaries and he tends to overly optimistic and positive to a point of hugging complete strangers.

Either way, until a Doctor says you have it, don't say you have it.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Rumorlife

My 3DS NFC reader, read my Mario amiibo from a notable distance. I held it, but to the right of it, by a small distance, then was gonna be like "wait nevermind" but then it got accepted on Smash anyway. At least a 3DS and a half away, spooky.

Rumorlife

TOUGHDUDE94

@Meowpheel: I have aspergers disorder along with depression and anxiety disorder along with ADHD and a bunch of other stuff. you are born with it.It is who you are.This is how I am.

Edited on by TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic