Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 13,301 to 13,320 of 96,305

Rumorlife

Waluigi wrote:

@NintendoFan64 he's like the Zorro of Nintendo Life...Well more like the Legend of Zorro haha.

But I thought Zorro was suppose to actually save the day?

Lol I'm actually bummed that Mario & Sonic is doing poopy, but don't the handheld versions always do bad anyway? I've actually never played one. I kind of am hoping to get into it when there's an actual host city I care about. Tokyo in 2020 or if Los Angeles gets it for 2024, count me in then. I feel like I'll be too old for these M&S games by then though. Only in the past year has it been of interest to me.
Remember that 2008 Beijing Olympics game for 360+PS3 that wouldn't go away even when it sold for like $2 used? I forgot cause it finally disappeared somewhere back there in time.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

LaserdiscGal

@Dankykong Have you seen Legend of Zorro? He's an obnoxious drunk the whole film.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Rumorlife

@Waluigi: Well yeah... I thought there was like "old Zorro" aka real Zorro that actually fought crime or something. Lol Superhero things? what?!1

Omg it took almost a month to find this song. It's my favorite from Cho Aniki on Turbografx 16. Listen to that beat...

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

JunkosBoobies

Alright, so a lot of crap has happened this evening. It's really pissed me off and stressed me out a lot. I am still mad about what happened.

Alright, so what happened was that we planned to go get dinner somewhere at around 6 PM, so it started out harmless. However, this is where crap started to hit the fan. So, we tried to leave the house, but we were having car problems. My dad was being a massive douche about the whole situation, and my mom was stressed out as well, which she doesn't need. (She has to start her new job tomorrow and she recently quit smoking which was a really big feat) We managed to figure out what was going on, turns out that we needed a new car battery. So, being limited, we had to go buy a new battery for the car, so we did that, and that was expensive. Then, we tried to go to the restaurant we planned on going to (Popeyes, chicken restaurant), but when we got to the drive thru, someone was there, and we waited like 30 Minutes and couldn't order. So we decided to head to another restaurant (KFC, chicken if for some reason you don't know what KFC is), and that was a failure as well. We finally decided to go to Captain D's (a seafood restaurant) and we finally got food there, despite waiting about 30 minutes for it. So yeah, really stressful night.

TL;DR: Family wanted fast food, car problems happened, ended up spending a lot of money to fix those car problems and ended up waiting 3 hours and running around town just to get food.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

RR529

^I'm still trying to figure out how KFC apparently wasn't the first choice for fast food chicken...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Rumorlife

They did it right. You're down with the Bs and Hs if you picked Popeyes.

One time I went through the McDonalds drive thru and someone ordered 200 nuggets and 10 large fries. They sat there for like 15 minutes before they finally just moved them over to the to-go waiting parking space. I don't even go to McD's anymore. They either make me constipated or make me poo in water form.

Rumorlife

mystman12

Finally got around to upgrading to Windows 10 (From 8.1. And I was one of the few who actually really liked 8.1) and I gotta say, it's pretty nice! Runs well, my games are performing a little bit better than before, and there are lots of nice little new features and improvements. And one thing, which I didn't even know was a thing until after I upgraded, is a gaming DVR! And it actually works really well on my laptop which really surprised me. Really happy with the update!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Vinny

Treasure made so many great gems: Gunstar Heroes, Wario World, Guardian Heroes, Radiant Silvergun, Ikaruga, Sin & Punishment, Mischief Makers... It's sad to see them stop, but to be honest they hadn't made a new game for a long time now.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

jump

I've been to France for the last week and I walked into a games shop where I noticed the Wii U section was overflowing into the Xbox's, it's so weird as normally in the UK Nintendo stuff is shoved into the corner or focuses on the Wii and 3DS.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

PrincessSugoi

@Ryu_Niiyama

I can't believe the LA show is almost sold out already! I just went on The Wiltern's site and there was only a couple of rows of seats left in the very back.

The SF show seems to still have plenty of seats, I talked to my friend about it and even though SF is four hours from where he lives, he's still willing to go (and he claims the city is more fun than LA anyway lol). I'm hesitant to pull the trigger though because they may move to a bigger venue in LA. I'm so proud of them but also scared for my seat! lol

A different problem has also presented itself, I could be starting a new job in May and this trip will fall right on the border of that 90 day "probationary" period so I'm not entirely sure if they'll let me have the days off I need. Ironically, I'm counting on this job to help fund the trip so I'm just in a flurry of mixed emotions right now. ^^;;

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Ryu_Niiyama

@LoveSugoi: Hey! I guess we should probably use this thread instead of bombing comment sections huh? They really need a private messaging feature on this site. Aww that sucks about the seating. Any floor standing areas? (I haven't looked at the LA show, sorry)

Hmm, I've not heard of them changing venues so honestly if I were in your shoes I'd go for a guaranteed seat. Plus think of the songs you can play on repeat during the drive! Honestly I wish I knew someone that was going. I hate to fly so it is a 10 hour drive to NYC for me. Sadly my mother tends to be my road buddy because none of my friends are single (and all of them have small kids) so road trips tend to be out of the question for them. I love traveling with my mom (as we are very close) but she doesn't understand why I love Perfume so much (although she is a fan of the lyrics when I translate them for her so perhaps I can turn her?).

I just bought my ticket for the NYC show on Sunday and I got second row for the seated section. I learned my lesson the last time I went. Not going to lie I may still buy a floor ticket for the Saturday show ...since I'm going to be in town anyway.. lol!

I am in the reverse situation of you. I recently quit my jobs (was working 3 and realized my life was going nowhere fast) so while I have a part time job and some savings I don't have a major source of income right now. And I'm about to go back to school. Still going to this concert though. I don't know what type of job you are starting but usually corporate jobs will give you some leeway if you let them know that you were scheduled to be off before you got the job. Talk to your boss/HR. The worse they can say is no. (and then you can just get "sick" that weekend...) Before the job change situation, I was going to go to the LA show (I hated my jobs but I made good money) but I think I'll just visit my buddy later. She is about to have her second child anyway and I don't do kids for long stretches of time.

Anyway I wish you luck with whatever you decide!

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Dizzy_Boy

No news on Reggie's 55th birthday today. Oh well, probably not that important any way.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Blue_Blur

Just saw a commercial for the new Luigi's Mansion arcade game at Dave & Busters. Looks really fun; definitely have to try it! It also advertised the Mario Kart arcade game, too, but that's been available for a while. Glad to see an Nintendo ad!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Inkling

@arronishere: Isn't France Nintendo's biggest European market?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Undead_terror

Happy Easter y'all, it's the birthday of the (sometimes) mutant humaniod rabbit that lays "chocolate" eggs for all to eat!, we have been truly blessed!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Rumorlife

Easter just makes me think of what those evangelicals think the chocolate eggs actually are. Ahh..... anyway, I do like those Butterfingers bar eggs. Crispy!

Rumorlife

GrahamZA

Are there any other South Africans here? Kinda feels like alone in the country with my 3DS, despite picking up like A StreetPass once a month.

GrahamZA

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic