Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 13,281 to 13,300 of 96,305

jump

^There's already a thread about it and I thought the last one was great/on par with the others.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Rumorlife

Why do people @ each other (including at me) about posts from like 20+ pages back instead of at least quoting? /57 pages later @Dankykong lol ya i agree wow i didnt know that!!!!
What the hell are you talking about!?! I haven't posted in that thread since 2015.

Rumorlife

Eel

Some people are weird like that.

Others are just too lazy to check the date of the post.

Others simply fail to see how it would be confusing or annoying.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Rumorlife

@TomJ: Pikachu probably became the mascot so the appeal wouldn't appear to be just for girls. I swear there was a statement from one of the creators or something saying just that. But maybe not, seems like a likely answer anyway. No idea on the brown spot

On an off note,
Once you've seen 2 nature documentary mini series, you've seen them all. Even the big name ones from BBC or Time were just reused mixed footage from other things with new narrations. But I watched them all anyway just to make sure.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

LaserdiscGal

So I'll be the voice of reason here, and say that you two need to stop this nonsense.

@Barbiegurl777 we're not Okcupid feel free to discuss dating elsewhere.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Socar

Mario and Sonic at the 2016 Rio Olympic games is out now on the 3DS.....and the reviews are BAD!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/review/mario-sonic-at-the-rio-2...

Wah ha ha ha ha ha! I can't wait to look at SEGA fans faces being so damn sad! I wonder if Nintendolife will give this a mediocre score as well?

Face it, nothing is going right into SEGA's head. Just give up on SEGA already.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

Socar wrote:

Mario and Sonic at the 2016 Rio Olympic games is out now on the 3DS.....and the reviews are BAD!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

Wah ha ha ha ha ha! I can't wait to look at SEGA fans faces being so damn sad! I wonder if Nintendolife will give this a mediocre score as well?

Shouldn't the same thing be said for Nintendo as the game is a joint venture?

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Socar

@Waluigi: Anything Nintendo publishes isn't under Nintendo' role of developing the game. SEGA being the one that made the game is the one to be blamed.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Came to say 0 (shortest slang for hello) as I ham not here often cuz technical troubles...0
Really need to come on here more...wondering if anyone still remembers swell lil ol mii

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

Pianomanfreak wrote:

I know this is against the rules but you need to watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxveI5iJ38I Also what is your thoughts on this?

The conversation of Emulation when applied to non current gen systems is allowed, so long as no sites are linked.

Either way, Nintendo is fully in the right when it comes to removing roms of their intellectual properties, especially when you can obtain a majority of them through legal means.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

crimsontadpoles

Socar wrote:

You seem very nice, getting excited that a game has bad reviews. I don't enjoy Fire Emblem much, but I'm glad it's doing very well.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

NintendoFan64

crimsontadpoles wrote:

Socar wrote:

You seem very nice, getting excited that a game has bad reviews. I don't enjoy Fire Emblem much, but I'm glad it's doing very well.

He has a very big vendetta against SEGA...VERY big...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LaserdiscGal

@NintendoFan64 he's like the Zorro of Nintendo Life...Well more like the Legend of Zorro haha.

LaserdiscGal

JunkosBoobies

crimsontadpoles wrote:

Socar wrote:

Indeed. Despite the fact that I hate Konami, I was glad that Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain was doing well, and I'm not sure if I even liked that game much.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic