Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 13,261 to 13,280 of 96,507

Eel

There's various kinds of intelligence. Being good at a certain game is not a good measure of how smart a person is in general, since it mostly involves repetition.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Socar

@Sybella: Damn....if I got that 50$ gift card, I could get Birthright and Revelation easily without either getting it from play asia or getting it from my bro.

Oh well, atleast I'm having a fun time with Conquest as of now.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Sticker

So I tried the Fire Emblem story generator, I got this apparently:

"What was it that brought them together, to be united in this perfect love?

It started on that day, when he had found herself facing mortal danger, desperately in need of a savior. He came in the form of Chrom, who cut down what danger he could and swept him away from the rest. From then on, they were inseparable. They shared every part of their life with each other. That was how it was to this very day.

Yes. He often reflected upon that day with fondness. It was a day that had changed his life, after all.

Avery, a determined young man in his best years, stood alone on the beach, gazing over the cobalt water with his incorrigible pitch-dark spheres. His inky hair rustled lightly in the ocean breeze. He tried to keep still despite his impatient excitement, resting his cheek against one hand as he hummed "My Heart Will Go On" to himself. He wore a teal shirt that left his pale, tinted with toast-colored, arms bare and cement-colored shorts that looked comfortable and easy to wear. His charcoal mane brushed against his earlobes, complementing his burning healthily color-touched platinum visage. For a moment, he absorbed herself in these thoughts, of him, and Chrom.
"Avery," Chrom said simply with an admiring look-over and a smile on his face. His onyx pools complimented his cerulean locks, brushing against his ears, belying his pure heart. He was dressed in refined garb befitting his station. He had a toned but slender body covered with ivory, tinted with sorrel, skin. A symbol marked his skin.

"Chrom. It's nice of you to show up on time," Avery said, audacious depths flashing.

He accepted it as a compliment and leaned in for a kiss. With that, they began to walk along the beach.

"So, Chrom," Avery began, "what's been up lately? Learning to cook yet?"

"It's not exactly one of my priorities," Chrom stated.

"Hey, but you can't be all outdoors and martial arts. You've got to have a softer side. For me?" He wrapped his arms around one of his. "Please? You said I'm your favorite. And I would just love to have one of your piping hot meals."

"It might not taste very good," he remarked.

"Maybe not," he observed. "But I could always move onto the next piping hot dish." Avery smirked at him.

"All right. I guess I can try." For that, Avery wrapped his fingers in his raven hair and pulled him in for a kiss."

You can't simply make stuff like this up.

Edited on by Sticker

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

Rumorlife

I had a dream where I saw someone walking with a copy of Blast Ball 3DS and I was trying to get their attention for some reason until I saw they had that game then I was like "Ooh..." and stopped calling for them like eww let them tend to that. They literally had this box.
Untitled

Rumorlife

SheldonRandoms

For dinner, my Mother cooked using fryers, and you know what she told me? She said "It's time to rev up these fryers!".........

........YEEah, THAT IS PROOF THAT I AM THE BIGGEST FRED RECHID FAN OF ALLLLL TIIIMMMMMEEEEEEEE, ALSO, CAP LOCKS IS THIS ENTIRE SENTENCE!!!

.....That is all : P

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Joeynator3000

...You could go ask on Facebook.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LaserdiscGal

@Morpheel is a Zelda Boss!? I never knew that until I just killed the thing in Twilight Princess HD

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

-Green-

Morpheel (the boss) sucks.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Sticker

Waluigi wrote:

@Morpheel is a Zelda Boss!? I never knew that until I just killed the thing in Twilight Princess HD

Pssssst......double post.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

LaserdiscGal

@Sticker if it happens again just @Waluigi so I get a email haha. I hate this stinkin tablet, can't wait to have my new computer in a couple weeks.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

SheldonRandoms

HUNTER X HUNTER IS RETURNING AFTER A 2 YEAR HIATUS!!!!!!!.....

......What? I never watched the anime before, my avatar proofs nothing : P

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Socar

Ok so I got a question.

In older Fire Emblem games, how does the player get to beat the final boss if the player isn't strong enough to beat the last boss seeing as how grinding was very limited in the older games?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Rumorlife

The Carly Rae Jepsen saxophone noise played loudly near me when I was at a traffic light today. But that was all I heard.

Rumorlife

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic