Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 13,241 to 13,260 of 96,530

Sybella

Does anyone want a $50 Nintendo card?? NA.

A095Y4QD1P4J12AL

Whomever gets it, please be sure to say thank you.

^^

Edited on by Sybella

Sybella

Sybella

Meowpheel wrote:

Aw, I can't use it since it's American dollars.

At least I was the first one to try I guess!

Awww I am very sorry I didn't specify. I have edited the post.

Sybella

Sybella

You shouldn't feel that way though.
I totally forgot that it was region locked. Everyone should have a chance to get it, it would have worked perfectly if you lived in Americas.

Sybella

LzWinky

I tried it to see if it worked and I hit OK. So thanks a bunch Sybella.

Why the generous gift though, if you don't mind me asking?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sybella

TingLz wrote:

I tried it to see if it worked and I hit OK. So thanks a bunch Sybella.

Why the generous gift though, if you don't mind me asking?

Ahh, glad it worked for you!!
No reason, just am a super friendly person and enjoy making people smile. Enjoy. ^^

Edited on by Sybella

Sybella

Sticker

Looks last page
WAIT WHAT

It can't be true.

Edited on by Sticker

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

LzWinky

You know what I find impressive? How some people keep a dead joke going for many years.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

jump

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/03/07/this-zelda-cosplay-wedd...

A couple had a Zelda themed wedding and even went to the effort of doing it on the anniversary of the 1st Zelda game release but why didn't anyone point out Link's tunic is meant to be green?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

LzWinky

My friend had a similar wedding that was more Lord of the Rings style. It was pretty interesting

GrizzlyArctos

Well, the L button has stopped working on my N3DS XL. Yay.

Edit: Never mind, as soon as I posted this it started working again. It wasn't pressing in at all before.

Edited on by GrizzlyArctos

Yes, I like bears.

Undead_terror

Anyone want to talk about our lord and saviour Jack Black? he will tell us about the holy Octagon that has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

@Undead_terror It's alright. In the name of the father, the son, and the holy stop sign...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Vinny

Untitled

E3 is just 3 months away. I can almost taste it.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Sticker

I'm about to create a theme song for Nintendo Life. Just wait for a couple of minutes and I'll be ready to show it off.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

Socar

So my mom did some research about gaming and she found an article from Stephen Hawkings who claims that gamers are upset because they can't be any more smarter so that they can play to play various types of games that require intelligence.

Which is sad because I also feel like if I can't play Classic Fire Emblem, then I most likely am not smarter than those who do play in classic mode.

I love Fire Emblem but if looking at those guys that play Classic, I feel sad that I can't find the time and get the confidence in playing Classic so I end up in Casual.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic