Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 13,221 to 13,240 of 96,524

veeflames

Meowpheel wrote:

Those were two separate sentences.

Well, you might want to be more specific with what you meant by the "it" at the end of your post...

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Eel

The it can refer to the game, or the idea that people might want to play it.

Not necessarily because it's popular. I haven't played it myself, but I don't really see why would anyone it equal it to a cancer. From what I hear, it's actually quite good.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoFan64

@Meowpheel The reason it gets hate is because the fanbase is a bit...it could be a bit better. Still, it's a pretty good game. Is it the best game ever? Well, no. But it's still a damn good game.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Eel

Well yeah, I can guess that.

But that's just how most fandoms are, deep inside. When many people touch something, it will always end up dirty and gross.

Let's not let that ruin things for us.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

-Green-

There's also a bunch of haters, who needlessly hate things almost solely because they are popular.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

NintendoFan64

Meowpheel wrote:

Well yeah, I can guess that.

But that's just how most fandoms are, deep inside. When many people touch something, it will always end up dirty and gross.

Let's not let that ruin things for us.

Exactly. The Smash Bros fandom is pretty bad, but do I let it keep me from enjoying Smash Bros? Hell no!

-Red- wrote:

There's also a bunch of haters, who needlessly hate things almost solely because they are popular.

That, too.

LaserdiscGal

So I'm not going to be on Nintendo Life much for around a month due to my Hard Drive on my laptop dying on me today. I debated on getting a replacement, but my friend offered to build me a new Desktop. The only issue is that it won't be done until early April (due to parts, and when he can actually make the three hour drive here).

I suppose it's not all bad though, it gives me an excuse to play some more Video Games.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NintendoFan64

@Waluigi Alright. See ya in a month!

Iggly

@Waluigi At least you'll have a shiny new computer when you're back. See you in a month!

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

veeflames

@Waluigi: Oh, that's not good. I remember when the hard drive of my old netbook gave up on me late last year... and I had to wait until Christmas to use a new laptop. Actually it didn't give up, but it gave me the impression that it did lol.
Anyway, see yah next month!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Sticker

Waluigi wrote:

So I'm not going to be on Nintendo Life much for around a month due to my Hard Drive on my laptop dying on me today. I debated on getting a replacement, but my friend offered to build me a new Desktop. The only issue is that it won't be done until early April (due to parts, and when he can actually make the three hour drive here).

I suppose it's not all bad though, it gives me an excuse to play some more Video Games.

See you later, Waluigi!

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

-Green-

We'll miss you @Waluigi.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

LzWinky

Your inbox shall be filled with all sorts of reports.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

With over half of those reports involving my revved up swelltastically swelltastic antics ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anywhoz, take care and stuff & things!
Untitled

Also ditto with Undead =w= : P Xp ...o.o

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

NintendoFan64

Alright, I want a new username. Any suggestions?

LzWinky

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Alright, I want a new username. Any suggestions?

Hold that thought. I'm going to force some ideas on you

Nope, too lazy

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

I freaking loved Codename STEAM. I get sad that the game's concept is overshadowed by Splatoon (don't get me wrong though; Splatoon is still pretty darn good)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic