Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 13,181 to 13,200 of 96,503

Sticker

Someone seriously need to create a fanfic about Waluigi and Meowpheel. I would pay money for it.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

LaserdiscGal

Sticker wrote:

Someone seriously need to create a fanfic about Waluigi and Meowpheel. I would pay money for it.

@shaneoh has some experience with fan-fictions.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LzWinky

Dankykong wrote:

Why is that what is always comes down to with the forum mods on here? You address me and ask me questions then at the end say you don't want to hear it?

You misunderstand me. Here's where you can post your concerns: https://www.nintendolife.com/contact

Also, as Meowpheel (spelling?) said, we're users as much as anyone else. Heck, this is a volunteer job I do in my free time.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Sticker wrote:

Pfft, no love for Tingle. I get to be the all-powerful villain!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

Fanfic about @SheldonRandoms X @Undead_Terror (written by myself) will be turned into a movie......BEAT THAT @WALUIGI X @MEOWPHEEL (Also, posTEDin' a picture of a hot wheels will do nothing!)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RR529

I really shouldn't play games right before bed.

I decided to hop back into the world of Red Dead Redemption to do the "Stranger" sidequests (beat the main story in 2014), and in one I did last night, you had to collect a bunch of flowers for this old guy who was going to give them to his wife (he's old, so he can't scour across the land like he used to be able to, to do it himself).

Once the deed is done however, it's realized the wife has been dead for quite some time (she's decomposing), and the man is either in denial, or just senile, as he thinks she's still alive. It was such a grotesque sight, that I'm surprised I didn't have nightmares.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

shaneoh

Waluigi wrote:

Sticker wrote:

@shaneoh has some experience with fan-fictions.

Haha, I'm not sure how good it would be without that element of contempt. I'll think it over, see what I can come up with.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

ianl579

[Random] Sigh... anyone have thoughts on what Nintendo should do to make the NX a success? If they repeat their disaster they have had with the Wii U, Nintendo is is some serious trouble.

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Eel

Hah, I ended up buying Amiibo Festival. It was (the equivalent of) 22 dollars through Amazon Mexico. Shipping included.

Now I do have a excuse to get Tom Nook.... But seeing how his price fluctuates on a regular basis, I'll see how cheap can I get it.

(Then the depression kicks in when I realize I have nobody to play with... At least nobody who would want to play this)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Elaise

Hello everyone (looks at post count) I am new.
This place seems pretty lively so should be pretty fun here. I hail from IGn nintendo boards.

Elaise

Rumorlife

LOL $22 for Amiibo Festival. How low can it goooooo, how looooow can it goooooo!? They have it for $25 at Fry's, so I bet by year's end it's a firm $20 boxset new. Maybe they'll just pull it if it still can't be sold. At this point it's a huge steal just for the Amiibo. You can theoretically resell the game to Gamestop or something and get a couple bucks back and just have the figurines.

Rumorlife

Eel

Technically is actually 19 dollars, but the shipping adds up to 22. Though it's eligible for free shipping.

Too bad it seems the low price is not in the main Amazon site, only Amazon Mexico.

Bloop.

Socar

I'm curious about this....are Nintendo directs recorded before they get broadcasted or are they actually presenting it live? The reason why I'm asking this is because if somehow the direct ends up showing something like violent graphic or fowl language from the devs or Nintendo staff themselves, how is Nintendo going to face that problem?

If its the former, why can't they just upload the video instead of making it live?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Eel

I'm pretty sure they're pre recorded.

They pretty much upload it, in real time. That way it feels more special and you make sure more people see it and comment on it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

jump

^Why would they start suddenly swearing and showing violence?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Eel

If it where live... Maybe a freak accident where a giant pikmin statue suddenly crushes Reggie and Miyamoto shouts an ancient Japanese swear in response.

It could happen!

Bonus point if the statue is the pikmin with the pointy nose, for extra gore.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

NintendoFan64

@Meowpheel Nah...it'd obviously be the Purple Pikmin statue!

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Rumorlife

Spambots literally have no idea what they’re doing. I looked up Yahoo Answers question that had all it’s replies from “1 decade ago”, but then 2 months ago a bot replied with a link to something with an answer that was totally unrelated.

Rumorlife

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic