Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 13,141 to 13,160 of 96,507

Undead_terror

0.0 That stop sign has 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 glorious sides, and 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 stunning angles...THIS STOP SIGN IS A OCTAGON! WE FOUND A OCTAGON!!!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

Buying magnetic putty was a bad idea, I can't put the stuff down!!!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Rumorlife

Alright... I guess I can't put off getting another SD card for my 3DS, since I have only 8 blocks opened. I had basically just enough to download Pkmn Red.
Also everytime I look here I see the top of the page and I'm reminded of loving Breadt.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

LaserdiscGal

Dankykong wrote:

Alright... I guess I can't put off getting another SD card for my 3DS, since I have only 8 blocks opened. I had basically just enough to download Pkmn Red.
Also everytime I look here I see the top of the page and I'm reminded of loving Breadt.

If you get anything over 32 GB be prepared to have to format the thing (a process which is a pain in the butt on Windows 10 [if you have it of course] )

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Socar

Hey guys/gals! I'm back. It was sick not being able to chat here for a week because of my busy job.

So I want to give all the reactions of all the articles that Nintendolife posted for this entire week.

*Splatoon Candy - Didn't see that coming....wonder if Play-Asia can import them.....:3

*Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice Delayed second time - Does the delay really matter? I can't even see a thread of this game.

*Mistwalker and Silicon Studio team up to make a new game- I'll admit that the concept art is a beauty. Wonder if this game will be 3DS exclusive.

*Talking point about Nostalgia Value - You do realize that Nintendo repeatedly does remakes right? I mean why oh why should they milk the same port over and over again unless it makes sense that it needs to be remade?

*EA and Nintendo on NX Rumor - Dudes.....this is EA we're talking about here. For someone who owns Pop Cap who can easily port Bejeweled to the 3DS Eshop, they are that lazy that they didn't even bother making any games for the 3DS. Don't have hopes that EA can do big for Nintendo when it can easily do big for the 3DS. I'll give them credit that they atleast tried porting their games on DS.

*Unravel Developer wishes to know more about the console- Dude(the unravel developer not you), who is forcing you to make games on the NX? If Nintendo wanted you're games to be ported on their system, they would have called you and make a deal out of it. Be happy that its now easier to make games on Nintendo systems than how it was back then where you were forced to use equipment made by Intelligent Systems exclusive to Nintendo platforms.

*Nintendo announces a Pokemon Direct- Honestly, I wasn't surprised because I saw it coming at some point. What amazes me was how short the direct sounded like.

*New 3DS owner replacing the C-Stick for PSP- ............ok.

*Fire Emblem Fates becomes fastest selling game for the series: Great news to hear but it just makes me wonder.... Was NoA just lucky that Street Fighter V was incomplete that those who hated it decided to get Fates instead? I mean, I don't know how those videos alone helped NoA's marketing efforts one bit. But hey, I don't care either way because they did something right which was to make this game(s) sell huge.

I'm bummed out that Conquest sold less than Birthright and I'm a bit upset that Nintendo/Intelligent Systems might follow Birthrights roots from there on.

*Mario & Sonic At the Rio Olympics sold huge: Well I'll be DAMMED! Still the reviews have to be out to convince the western audience that its worth it.

*Nintendo cuts their expectation sales for the next fiscal year: I don't get why they are cutting down their expectations when they just saw how much Fates sold and the fact that they got the new Pokemon game coming up?

*Reaction for the new Pokemon games: WOW! Its the only pokemon game series that aren't named based on Treasure!

Seriously though, like I said earlier, I saw this coming and you guys knew it was coming so don't lie k?

But I'm upset that Mario isn't getting more games unlike the other IP's that Nintendo is constantly making use of. Where's my Wario Land game? Heck a Warioware game would suffice!

That's all I have for my reactions for last week news! Its a long read yeah, but hey, its just a post filled with opinions.

I wanted to post this on unpopular opinions but none of these reactions sound unpopular so I decided to post it here.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

@Socar you weren't gone due to your job, you were gone due to being banned for flaming other users.

Also Sun and Moon aren't the only non treasure titles. All of Generation 1 (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow) and Generation 6 (X,Y) don't fall under the naming scheme.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

Socar

Waluigi wrote:

@Socar you weren't gone due to your job, you were gone due to being banned for flaming other users.

Also Sun and Moon aren't the only non treasure titles. All of Generation 1 (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow) and Generation 6 (X,Y) don't fall under the naming scheme.

I just hated how Bolt simply repeatedly calls Nintendo games Generic all the time because he doesn't have a Wii U and 3DS. I can understand why some people will find Nintendo games of this gen not as creative as last gen but they are never that bland or in bolt's terms "generic" majority of the times and I got sick of him after observing him in Federation Force Thread. I was trying to avoid that topic, but since everyone knows about it now, might as well say it now i guess.

Actually no. There are Red, Blue, Green and Yellow Treasures that you can find especially green. The X and Y also have something related to treasure as well such as Yermak Timofeyevich who is a pirate that looted treasure. Same for X as X marks the spot for digging treasure.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

By that "logic" Sun and Moon are also treasures because both the Sun and Moon often appear on Treasure maps.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

Eel

I'm sure sunstone and moonstone are also real life precious stones.

Anyway, I don't see the need to argue about any of this

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Rumorlife

These forums have really died in the past few weeks. It's only mods and like 2-3 others posting everywhere now. It comes off as Authoritarian. Everyone's gone because their boards get locked or their posts get deleted too easily. It would be nice to complain about some of it, but sending in a whine email makes you submit your username first lol. It's like saying "okay who are you? So we can ban, or single you in future events for speaking up against any issue"

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Except for the part where you/others can come in and go "Okay im tired of u" and lock the thread even if it's uncalled for in this frequency, or there's the authority to support the OP bashing when it's uncalled for even if the person who made the thread looks like a buffoon, or the favoritism over who's allowed to spam, mildly curse or necrobump. So not quite as regular as I.
I mean maybe it wouldn't look so dead if we could actually post instead of being immediately locked and redirected to another General type thread that's been dead for 2 month, or one where you'll get ignored anyway. Lol Meh, whatever, if that's the rules here that's fine. Maybe I'll just try and find another Nintendo forum again.
I don't have beef with anyone on here, I've had decent back and forth with everyone who has a star pretty much. But when the mod senses kick in it's like Oh.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Eel

Well that was unexpected.

Anyway, we are just mods. If you're unhappy with one of us or think someone is getting too bossy without a reason, then please tell us using the contact form.

That way we can find a way to make things work.

At the same time, if you think a post or someone should be moded, report them. It's easier for us to tell something is not welcome that way.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LzWinky

Perhaps I should address your concerns here...

Dankykong wrote:

These forums have really died in the past few weeks. It's only mods and like 2-3 others posting everywhere now.

There have been frequent posts by many users on the forums. What are you basing this statement on?

Dankykong wrote:

It comes off as Authoritarian. Everyone's gone because their boards get locked or their posts get deleted too easily.

I count two locks in the past few days. One was a repeat thread and the other a spam thread.

Dankykong wrote:

It would be nice to complain about some of it, but sending in a whine email makes you submit your username first lol.

And this is a problem why? If you have a problem, why are you afraid of submitting your username? I have addressed many complaints in the past and even changed some routines here from some complaints.

Dankykong wrote:

It's like saying "okay who are you? So we can ban, or single you in future events for speaking up against any issue"

I don't really appreciate baseless accusations unless you have proof for your statements. If you don't like how things are run here, you're free to contact us about your concerns or you can go to another site. I'd rather not continue this discussion here.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Iggly

I'd say the moderation here is better than Miiverse's mods, "they" will hunt you down if you break 1 rule lol. NL's mods also have more presence than the Miiverse ones.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

veeflames

@Iggly: LOL, it's like Miiverse mods don't even exist. But they're out there. Hiding. Watching. Waiting.
But in all seriousness, I've rarely gotten a notice from the Miiverse mods. In all honesty, I think people just want to challenge the authority for no reason (I'm well aware of the issue between games rated M and Miiverse) because they're Internetarians.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

@TwilightOniAngel: LOL... Shame about that.
Now how about Chris Rock talking away the first 15 minutes of the show? I'll admit I did chuckle a bit, but... shrugs

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

MsJubilee

@Vee_Flames: Well that whats Chris Rock likes to do. Talk for along time. He's was actually pretty funny. Well for me at least

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

MsJubilee

And as always Gaga steals the show.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic