Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 13,121 to 13,140 of 96,507

GamecubeMan

Well, I would like to be added to the thread as a regular ._.
Also, I went to the University of Berkeley this past 5 day weekend. That was fun.
Asked out this girl I thought felt the same way and she said she would love to hang out. Platonically.
Also Fire Emblem Fates is coming out tomorrow and Im going to be in a High School Smash Crew Battle too.
So, I have been busy with social matters and I can tell you the idea that you win some and you lose some is very true.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

veeflames

Just concluded a presentation in my Communications class. Everyone said I did fantastic, but I kinda feel I didn't explain the things I wanted to explain. I wish I had a lot of time.... Oh well. I guess it's over, so I have to be happy about that!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Socar

So Akira Saito has recently passed away at the age of 43......

http://gamasutra.com/view/news/266262/Akira_Saito_programmer_...

For those of you wondering, he served as a sound programmer for M2...the ones responsible for SEGA 3D classics which he too was involved in.

This is getting worse. We keep losing talented dudes at wrong times....all because of that damn cancer.

R.I.P Akira Saito. You're right next to Iwata-San.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

Socar wrote:

So Akira Saito has recently passed away at the age of 43......

http://gamasutra.com/view/news/266262/Akira_Saito_programmer_...

For those of you wondering, he served as a sound programmer for M2...the ones responsible for SEGA 3D classics which he too was involved in.

This is getting worse. We keep losing talented dudes at wrong times....all because of that damn cancer.

R.I.P Akira Saito. You're right next to Iwata-San.

3 things:
1. This is sad.
2. F**** YOU 2016!
3. F*** YOU CANCER!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Socar

@NintendoFan64: I know. We live in a time where technology is grown at its fullest and despite the funds that they not only get from investors like Hiroshi Yamauchi and us, they still can't figure out how the hell to get rid of cancer.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

So...much...cancer..killing..people. It sound's like it's coming out of a mean spirited cartoon!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Eel

That's cancer. It makes no distinctions, anyone can get it, and your best bet to survive is early detection.

Unfortunately there's no easy painless ways to cure it, and sometimes nothing is enough.

I hope his family is ok.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

veeflames

I'm studying Biochemistry at school.
I hope I can help in the fight against cancer myself. I know there's something we can do.

God first.

Rumorlife

I. LOVE. BREADT. I love bread, I could have bread everyday.

Rumorlife

veeflames

@Dankykong: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Untitled
Oh my good Lord, I laugh out so hard when I see her on the TV saying that.
I. LOVE. BREADT!!!!

Edited on by veeflames

God first.

Rumorlife

@Vee_Flames: LOL I keep seeing the vine and I'm like, Me too girl y'allready know. She's like my favorite person on Earth.

Rumorlife

jump

pikminfan22 wrote:

Well, I don't think I've ever posted here, so how does this thread work?

You've just figured it out, type some words out and then post reply.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Captain_Toad

So it's decided. I'ma bringing back the NL video game music tournament tomorrow or Wednesday! I'm going to explain how this will all work later!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Dizzy_Boy

I was going to make a thread for this, but knowing my luck, it'll get locked. So, I'll just post this here instead.
There's a new expo coming up in July called Gamer Mania at the ExCel center in London.
There isn't much info at the moment on their sites, but I'll post them here so you guys can keep an eye on them as more info gets added.
http://excel.london/whats-on/159/gamermania
http://gamermanialondon.co.uk/about-gamer-mania-london/
Also, don't forget MCM Expo in May.
http://www.mcmcomiccon.com/london/

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

@Dizzy_Boy

Why don't you start a General Convention Thread that people can use to discuss various events, and such. I think it'd be a dandy idea! Just make sure you update it once in awhile

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Undead_terror

I been collecting dead birds in a game while getting chased by mannequins and beating druggies, then mii and a few others have been trying to find a Octagon that has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles because @SheldonRandoms totally forgot to bring one and it got embarrassing, now I must dew other things while we wait to get one, other then that I have been SUPA SWELL!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic