Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,881 to 12,900 of 96,472

LaserdiscGal

arronishere wrote:

This makes me want to watch a Rickman film now...seen Die Hard too many times to care anymore, anything by Tim Burton will end up annoying me, Harry Potter isn't my bag so maybe Dogma, Galaxy Quest (which I've only watched once as kid), Robin Hood, Awfully Big Adventure or Perfume. I'll see what's on Netflixs at the moment.

Just watch Galaxy Quest, it's amazing plus it's on Netflix already.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

GamecubeMan

So one of the powerball winners was in Chula Vista CA which is less than an hour away from my residence. Regardless, I always say that the lottery is a tax on the stupid.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

For those who aren't aware, I'm a massive fan of Rooster Teeth (infact it's the only other Forum I use), and they have a feature film called Lazer Team coming to theaters later this month.

Needless to say, after buying my tickets ages ago the premier is sold out and we're having a massive fan meet n' greet prior to the showing, and I'm super excited for it!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Socar

Santa wrote:

For those who aren't aware, I'm a massive fan of Rooster Teeth (infact it's the only other Forum I use), and they have a feature film called Lazer Team coming to theaters later this month.

Needless to say, after buying my tickets ages ago the premier is sold out and we're having a massive fan meet n' greet prior to the showing, and I'm super excited for it!

I like RWBY and its sad that Owm had to go.......

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Saunbyphoenix

Socar wrote:

Santa wrote:

I like RWBY and its sad that Owm had to go.......

I'm so glad I got my ticket about an hour before they sold out for the screening I'm going too.

Saunbyphoenix

LaserdiscGal

@Socar it really is a shame, he was great at doing what he did.

But what they've done since his passing has been steller, and he'd be proud to see what Rooster Teeth has turned into.

LaserdiscGal

LzWinky

I'm not a fan of Rooster Teeth at all. I never really liked any of their works that much

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LaserdiscGal

TingLz wrote:

I'm not a fan of Rooster Teeth at all. I never really liked any of their works that much

And I don't like any of the DK Country games, nor Chrono Trigger. Art in all of its forms is completely subjective, so to each their own

LaserdiscGal

Zizzy

GamecubeMan wrote:

Im a big fan of Mega64

Love Mega64! Gotta catch that live podcast tonight!

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

NintendoFan64

It snowed today. Mother was not pleased.
@Morpheel Well that sucks..

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LaserdiscGal

I'm not sure what's going on in my life to make me feel this way, but I'm in a state of constant disappointment and frustration.

It's starting to really bum me out, I'm usually pretty peppy and upbeat, I can't even talk to my friends about it because I have a reputation of always being happy and optimistic.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

jump

^You're probably just in a rut, it happens to everyone from time to time.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Zizzy

Pianomanfreak wrote:

I recently got a tripod today now I can film gameplay easily without moving the camera. and the picture won't be blurry.

You should invest in some sort of capture card, for sure! I use the Hauppauge PVR 2 and it works flawlessly.

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

Socar

I wonder what Dreamworks is gonna do with Felix now that they own him......I haven't seen any recent merchandise frankly.

@NintendoFan64: I'm just wondering....you still find me despicable?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

Socar wrote:

I wonder what Dreamworks is gonna do with Felix now that they own him......I haven't seen any recent merchandise frankly.

They'll most likely wait until he's nostalgically relevant.

LaserdiscGal

Sticker

Hey guys, is Smilebasic for 3DS worth it? I really want to play fanmade games that people made, but I'm not sure it's worth it for 10 dollars.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic