Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,861 to 12,880 of 96,510

LaserdiscGal

@TomJ Just give me your URL and I'll put it in your signature for ya.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Eel

Hm, the cat was still there this morning, so I decided to get it inside the house so he could eat and drink water.

The trip inside was apparently traumatic, with loud meows and dogs barking around me...

Then inside the house, the two dogs that live inside, the calmer and friendlier ones, showed interest and waited for the cat to relax and come out of his hiding place. They became friends.

After a few hours we had to take the cat out... It seemed a lot more relaxed around the dogs, and the dogs seemed less aggressive towards it. After a while, my dad decided it was a good idea to put the cat in the floor and let it interact with the dogs without humans around...

A persecution ensued, the cat, followed by the dogs, followed by dad with a stick.

Now we have a scared cat resting on the roof and a very offended pitbull...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TOUGHDUDE94

What dose kewl mean also noob too.

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

LaserdiscGal

andrew20 wrote:

What dose kewl mean also noob too.

Both roughly translate to "Peace between Worlds"
Untitled

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

veeflames

Morpheel wrote:

To be honest, the 3ds is more than enough. The WiiU isn't exactly the most exciting console ever.

Haha... Well, just no. Maybe it isn't the most exciting console ever, and as much as I live the 3DS I really can't see myself living without a Wii U. Honestly, 3DS titles are inferior versions of Wii U equivalents. It's like the 3DS is a "lite" version of what we usually get from Nintendo, even with other handhelds:

• MK8 >>> MK7
  • 3D World >>> 3D Land (as much as we all want Galaxy 3/Sunshine 2/new Mario)
  • Donkey Kong Tropical Returns > Country Returns port
    EDIT: And Zelda U. I'm not going to say much...
    And so on and so on... I really can't see how the 3DS is just enough for me when it comes to Nintendo. Why not both?

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

jump

Vee_Flames wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

To be honest, the 3ds is more than enough. The WiiU isn't exactly the most exciting console ever.

Haha... Well, just no. Maybe it isn't the most exciting console ever, and as much as I live the 3DS I really can't see myself living without a Wii U. Honestly, 3DS titles are inferior versions of Wii U equivalents. It's like the 3DS is a "lite" version of what we usually get from Nintendo, even with other handhelds:

• MK8 >>> MK7
  • 3D World >>> 3D Land (as much as we all want Galaxy 3/Sunshine 2/new Mario)
  • Donkey Kong Tropical Returns > Country Returns port
    EDIT: And Zelda U. I'm not going to say much...
    And so on and so on... I really can't see how the 3DS is just enough for me when it comes to Nintendo. Why not both?

That's not greatest counterargument, I would of talked about unique games like Splatoon, Mario Maker, Captain Toad, wonderful 101 rather than the Wii U offers slightly better versions of the same games and Zelda is coming maybe soonish.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Socar

@WaveBoy: @Morpheel:

Thank you for cheering me up about me not getting the Wii U....you're right. Atleast I got a 3DS which I'm satisfied.

I'm not gonna talk about my personal issues anymore as its somehow making things here worse.

So right now I got news that Swat Kats is coming back!!?!? And I love the hell out of the series! I can't believe that its coming back....but now there's just one problem....who's the voice cast for the new series?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

jump

RIP Bowie. One of the true greats.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Tasuki

@WaveBoy: What??? David Bowie passed , that's a shame. Well that's the 3rd musician we lost now (Lemmy from Motorhead was first, Natalie Cole was the second). May they all R.I.P.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

veeflames

@arronishere: Right, and those too. I just wanted to make the point that the 3DS offers lite versions of Wii U titles and so isn't enough Nintendo.

God first.

Eel

Eh, I have the wiiu, it isn't the best or most necessary Nintendo console ever. I basically use it to watch YouTube.

Those "lite" versions on the 3ds, along with all those other pesky games not made by Nintendo, make it more than enough for a gaming generation.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

mystman12

Okay, I really need help figuring this out. There's this YouTube video I very clearly remember my brother showing me, but I can't find it no matter how much I look. It went like this: This guy and his friend were sitting on a bench in the park, and once lifts up a broken mercury thermometer while another starts drinking a glass of water. Tge one witg tge thermometer says he broke it open and poured the red stuff in the other guys glass of water as a prank. The other guys freak out and tell him it's poisonous, but the guy who drank the water is already dead. So one of the guys starts running to go get the cops, but the guy who put the mercury in the glass doesn't want him to so he pushes him over, but the guy's face gets knocked into a dog bowl of water and he drowns in it. I think there was another part where he accidentally makes someone choke to death on a burrito. I've tried all kinds of searches, but no luck. At this point I'm more concerned with finding the video and knowing it actually exists than just watching it again! If no one can find it, I guess it's either been deleted for some reason, or it only existed in Berenstein timeline and I retained my memory of it when switching to the Berenstain timeline.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

Did all the of age 'Mericans get their Power Ball tickets for tonight? I think two dollars is worth risking for 1.5 Billion.

LaserdiscGal

veeflames

@Santa: If only I was old enough. I'd buy tons. XD
But on a serious note... I think it's getting really out of hand now... and dangerous, too. Imagine what people could do with a billion bucks (hey, that rhymes! ), or the fact that they didn't win it? The person that wins the lottery could be an instant target (I know no winner was a target in the past, but now we're talking billions).
Are they really going to keep on increasing the prize money? I think there should be a limit that makes the jackpot reset when it hits that limit. Certainly limits the craziness, if you ask me.
But a billion dollars.... Dang. M-O-N-E-Y!!!!!

God first.

LaserdiscGal

Vee_Flames wrote:

@Santa: If only I was old enough. I'd buy tons. XD
But on a serious note... I think it's getting really out of hand now... and dangerous, too. Imagine what people could do with a billion bucks (hey, that rhymes! ), or the fact that they didn't win it? The person that wins the lottery could be an instant target (I know no winner was a target in the past, but now we're talking billions).
Are they really going to keep on increasing the prize money? I think there should be a limit that makes the jackpot reset when it hits that limit. Certainly limits the craziness, if you ask me.
But a billion dollars.... Dang. M-O-N-E-Y!!!!!

If I won I'd buy Nintendo Life

LaserdiscGal

Socar

@Vee_Flames: I say that the rich guys are just lucky. Us getting average pay and them being paid huge just for one simple thing that we could easily do.

But the truth is, nobody is interested to be the next Bill Gates or Pewdiepie simply because the number of millionares are just so low and its just a lucky shot in the end. That huge sum is good enough for you to last for years not needing to work at all. If everyone could be filthy rich, then technology will never move on because it needs average people to make it happen.

Doesn't matter to me because even if I was rich or average, I'd still be unhappy in life all because of the atmosphere that I'm in isn't motivating me to get out of the negative zone and I guess you know why because I'm not ranting about it again.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

jump

Can you just try to ignore Artwark please? It makes my job easier.
~Santa

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

Nicolai wrote:

jump

Alan Rickman joins Bowie and Lemmy, RIP!

Untitled

Nicolai wrote:

jump

This makes me want to watch a Rickman film now...seen Die Hard too many times to care anymore, anything by Tim Burton will end up annoying me, Harry Potter isn't my bag so maybe Dogma, Galaxy Quest (which I've only watched once as kid), Robin Hood, Awfully Big Adventure or Perfume. I'll see what's on Netflixs at the moment.

Nicolai wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic