Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,841 to 12,860 of 96,472

veeflames

NintendoFan64 wrote:

crimsontadpoles wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

I kinda tired of this Socar fellow getting all the attention I want attention too!

Woo, GamecubeMan, great to see you, hope you're doing fine. Your avatar is looking nice.
(I'm bad at giving attention to people, hopefully that was good enough)

Let me help: You are the greatest creature that has ever lived, @GamecubeMan! When you run, you do it with such grace and majesty! Your facial features are so chizzled and handsome, and chock full of expression! Your voice is like the angelic child of Morgan Freeman. No one's slick as GamecubeMan! No one's quick as GamecubeMan! No one's neck's as incredibly thick as GamecubeMan!

crickets chirp
Uh.... O....K...?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

@GamecubeMan If you want to be very popular.. pick some random videogame company, bash, bash, hate and bash it (did I forget to mention bash? I did? Well, I'll say it again, bash it) to no end. Then pick a media website and bash that to (With little to no vaild reasoning). I could mention other things but I don't want to get into trouble.
That last one's pretty easy to do... Didn't you say you hate Facebook? Let's start from there!

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

LRSSBKJovan

Sega is going to announce something on April 1st, 2016. People expect it's related to Sonic's 25th anniversary.
link

Edited on by Eel

LRSSBKJovan

Eel

"It'll be the best sonic game, taking the best elements of all the games the fans liked and new original ideas that won't degrade the series any more. And will feature a new and improved Chao Garden!"

"April fools, it's Sonic Boom 2."

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

jump

Why would anyone announce anything on April Fools? That's just asking for trouble.

Shouldn't that be Sonic Boom 3?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Iggly

arronishere wrote:

Why would anyone announce anything on April Fools? That's just asking for trouble.

That didn't stop Nintendo from doing a Nintendo Direct lol.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Eel

arronishere wrote:

Shouldn't that be Sonic Boom 3?

The 3ds games count as separate entries from the WiiU ones.

Bloop.

Socar

Earlier, I didn't want to go to Singapore with my parents until my mom begged me to go with them else they can't go by themselves. And not for some reason, I agreed to go with them for that stupid trip. I can't seem to win in any way. I want them to be sad but I can't make them. I can't win in any way possible.

Now I regret making that decision. They're gonna boss me around during that trip. I hate life....I'll never be free to do what I want to do. And even after getting a job, I'm bossed around.

I can't get the Wii U because its too late to get one....this proves that this year will be even worse than last year.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

jump

Those monsters, they are going to pay and take you on holiday to Signapore, no wonder you want them dead. You should spit your dummy out at them.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

diwdiws

@Socar: i took my masters in singapore, loved that city! Have an open mind! And the part that you want to make your parents sad just cuz they boss you around.....Not cool

diwdiws

Socar

Trip's cancelled......for some reason. Yay! Now I can work nonstop!

LaserdiscGal

Socar wrote:

Trip's cancelled......for some reason. Yay! Now I can work nonstop!

Cancelled due to Inhuman Angst.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Socar

@Santa: They themselves decided to cancel it and I'm not the one who forced them to for your information.

...still being depressed that I gave up getting the Wii U. Hopefully, the NX will be backwards compatible.....man I can't believe that I'm missing out on a lot of great games for the Wii U.....atleast I got a 3DS.

Edited on by Socar

Vinny

Speaking of the 3DS, I've been thinking of how the 3DS's successor would be like. I'm not crazy about graphics, but it's crazy to think how it will have graphics comparable to the PS360/Vita! (considering the GBA to DS and DS to 3DS improvement) and also a 540p superior screen, that would look much sharper than the 3DS one. In terms of controllers, it would be like the new 3DS, except with a normal second analog instead of the nub one. The form factor would continue to be the clamshell one, that seems ideal to me.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Eel

A cute little cat is sitting on a tree right outside my house, it's pretty friendly and cuddly... I wish I could keep him inside the house or at least in the garden... But my dogs wouldn't let him rest a second...

Maybe I can train him to live in that tree... Or the ceiling... But it's cold... I hope he finds a nice place to sleep.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LaserdiscGal

@WaveBoy still a better controller than the N64

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Pianomanfreak

TomJ wrote:

@Pianomanfreak:
Also, one more thing, can you tell me how you made your YouTube link visible below your comment? Having trouble here.

That I forget how to do but I remember somebody here helping me. Maybe if you ask a mod nicely they will gladly put you in the right direction.

My Youtube Channel!
My Twitch Channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic