Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,801 to 12,820 of 96,507

LaserdiscGal

@Whopper744 Woah, Rebels is a fantastic show, I just didn't like the way New Dawn was written, it's just kinda boring.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

GamecubeMan

I got the entire star wars saga on dvd and Im waiting for the Force Awakens to be released on DVD which in April 5th fyi

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Socar

@Morpheel: But I won't be able to honour Iwata-San by avoiding the Wii U.....and what if the NX isn't backwards compatible?

Sure, just to get seven games only on the system isn't enough.....but then what's the point of not buying it if the NX isn't gonna be backwards compatible?

Man, I'm depressed.......its like this year is gonna be the worst year like last year. All because its too late to get the Wii U right now.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

crimsontadpoles

Socar wrote:

@Morpheel: But I won't be able to honour Iwata-San by avoiding the Wii U.....and what if the NX isn't backwards compatible?

You don't need to buy all of someone's products in order to honour them. Saying nice things about them or praising them can also count as honouring them.

If I didn't have a Wii U yet, then I would probably wait now for NX information to come out before deciding whether to buy a Wii U.

Edited on by crimsontadpoles

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

MsJubilee

@Socar: I been meaning to ask you for awhile Artwak. What's with your weird obsession with Nintendo and Iwata?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

diwdiws

@Socar: me too, I dont mean to mock or insult or anything but ive been lurking for a couple of months now in the forums and I too am wondering whats with your extreme dedication to Nintendo and Iwata?

diwdiws

Socar

@TwilightAngel: Basically, they are responsible for making me happy and the sole reason that I'm having faith. The people in Nintendo have a strong passion towards not just games....but having a passion to bring people out of depression by putting smiles on their faces including mine. To lose that source of passion is like losing faith.

When you see the negative things people say about Nintendo, they don't lose faith in what they do and somehow they win back. Sure, its risky, but at the same time, its faith.

They inspired me to become a game creator and my dream is to make games exclusively for Nintendo. If I can't do that, then I might as well be a farmer or a garbage boy forgetting my past joy or maybe even go somewhere lower.

I don't see why its weird to have an obsession with a corporate especially if that corporate drives someone a source of passion.

Outside of Nintendo, I lose faith. Infact my mom is pleading me to smile quite often. If Nintendo goes, so does my faith.

Corporates exist to make money and that's true especially for Nintendo. But Nintendo to me is more than just a corporate. They are a source of energy that still drives me even now.

diwdiws

@Socar: faith in what? what faith? sorry dude not really getting your gist

diwdiws

Socar

@diwdiws: Faith as in being motivated to survive, to keep living life and enjoying life as a whole. Faith as in snapping out of depression.

Edited on by Socar

diwdiws

@Socar: do you mean your belief to "survive, to keep living life and enjoying life as a whole" is basically anchored on nintendo? ok.....

diwdiws

diwdiws

not going to delve any deeper, im out.

diwdiws

jump

And who says Nintendo fan-boys aren't the worse.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Socar

@arronishere: There's a difference between a fanboy and someone who suffers from depression due to the fact that none of the things that I tried out outside of Nintendo that keep me smiling with the exception of tv shows.

I don't bash into other people saying that they shouldn't buy what they want to buy and before you go say my hate towards SEGA, ok so I hated SEGA and I did make some rants about them, but then I decided to let them buy SEGA games and keep quiet out of it. What's that? I don't like third parties? Ok, I don't like them and that's my opinion? Who's asking you to bash my opinion to begin with?

This is not the place to talk about that stuff ~Santa

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

Socar

@WaveBoy: I don't just play Nintendo games only. I do like Capcom and I enjoyed Ducktales remastered and Mega man. You adore third parties, fine you go and support them. Me personally, many of them just lost my trust even recently with how Level-5 made that terrible final game of Azran Legacy. And just to say that I don't just play Nintendo games, I'm currently playing Broken Sword. Earlier I played Tomb Raider and I hated every moment of it as its basically Zelda only with no hub worlds.

But Nintendo excites me majority of the times. Sure, some things like Mass Attack or Sticker Star weren't what I expected and get me frustrated a bit, but its so minor and not anywhere as frequent as third parties and at the very least, they put a smile on my face and that's all I really care about.

So fine, I understand that some of you might find me odd of loving Nintendo a LOT and even defending them a LOT and I understand you trying to tell me that third parties can be just as good as Nintendo which is also true but the problem with the latter is that recently, they aren't trying their hardest and in the end, if Nintendo still manages to put a smile on my face more often, that's all I want.

Edited on by Socar

jump

Isn't Artwark meant to banned from posting this woe is me rubbish?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

-Green-

I'm surprised he hasn't been yet tbh.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

MsJubilee

@Socar: WOW! That's creepy very creepy. Like you actually think a company is your friend,that's crazy! And it's not even fanboy crap either! That what kills me the most. I'm gonna say this once more,you're trolling. Very hard. Not even the ultimate fanboy named @Blast can top this!

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

crimsontadpoles

Socar wrote:

I don't just play Nintendo games only. I do like Capcom and I enjoyed Ducktales remastered and Mega man. You adore third parties, fine you go and support them. Me personally, many of them just lost my trust even recently with how Level-5 made that terrible final game of Azran Legacy. And just to say that I don't just play Nintendo games, I'm currently playing Broken Sword. Earlier I played Tomb Raider and I hated every moment of it as its basically Zelda only with no hub worlds.

Wait, what? Azran Legacy is a great game. My only complaint is that the story dipped in the middle when you needed to travel the world collecting the required items. Other than that, it's awesome and had a superb story at the early on and late in the game. Miracle Mask is my favourite Professor Layton game though. Also, Tomb Raider has a completely different feel to Zelda. Other than both games having some puzzles, there's nothing alike.

I'm rather fond of Broken Sword though. I've played the first two and have been meaning to check out the others.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

LzWinky

Nousername wrote:

That moment when you disappointed Chrom. Who is suddenly a admin on a Nintendo forum.

wut

I agree with your "wut"

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic