Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,781 to 12,800 of 96,481

LzWinky

Morpheel wrote:

So far he's been only responding to others posts, so let's stop reviving the issue, please.

I would also prefer to talk about games or other stuff rather than users

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

-Green-

Anyone else find MatthewMatosis's reviews to be really awesome?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Socar

You guys have any idea which version of Xak: The art of visual stage is the definitive one? I don't know how I can get the MSX one......so that's the thing. But I really love the music that the MSX has.

I'm now worried whether to get the Wii U this year or not. If they announce the NX and release it next year or this year, I'm gonna have a hard time getting it because of the fact that I just bought the NX...... sigh

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

veeflames

@Iggly: Ah... I just found out that this coming semester for me is actually 5 months... with some 6-day - ONLY 6 DAYS!!! - spring break sometime in March. Good Lord.... Knew it was too good to be true.
Sigh... Better make very good use of the 2 weeks I have left, I guess. 5 months is gonna drag on forever.. and the 6 days holiday definitely isn't making things better!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Iggly

@Vee_Flames I wouldn't worry about it too much since there's always those weeks where you can finish most of your homework and relax so the 5 months won't be too bad. For now just enjoy the rest of your holidays while it still lasts!

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

I wanna learn latin. Reason being that I think it is really cool when composers use the language in classical works.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

MegaMari0

Cool thing is that it's a dead language that all other languages are based off of.. woo Zombie language.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

GrizzlyArctos

So Game are shipping me two Shovel Knight Amiibo, even though I only ordered one. Yay...?

Yes, I like bears.

Eel

MegaMari0 wrote:

Cool thing is that it's a dead language that all other languages are based off of.. woo Zombie language.

Not really all modern languages are based on it. Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, etc are, but English and German, etc have their own separate roots. Though some words may be borrowed from Latin.

And obviously, other languages like Afrikaans, mandarin, Japanese, and a whole bunch of etc also have different origins.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Whopper744

Just finished reading probably the best Star Wars book I've ever picked up. Lost Stars. Loved it. Probably reading either Tarkin or A New Dawn next.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Blue_Blur

@TomJ: Glad you enjoyed Lost World! I thought the game was well done, too, except for that snowball level... Never. Again..

The Zelda DLC was awesome, though! Easily one of my favorite levels!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Iggly

He makes the best kazoo videos. He also does some nice guitar videos, though not often.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Tyranexx

So I was helping clean out my grandma's house (she's moving) and came across some old Disney comic books from August '92. I have no idea how she got them to begin with, though they likely belonged to some older cousins of mine; I would have been shy of one year old at the time, so they definitely weren't meant for me.

There was apparently a promotion going on where you could collect pieces of a map of Duckburg (Ducktales, anyone?) in different comic books in celebration of Disneyland Paris opening up. (Then called EuroDisneyland?)

What I found really cool was some of the advertising. There's an ad for Honey, I Blew Up The Kid, and two ads for NES games: Daydreamin' Davey (never heard of this one) and Tiny Toon Adventures (this I have heard of).

Nothing big, really, I just think it's cool to find retro stuff like this. B)

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

LaserdiscGal

Whopper744 wrote:

Just finished reading probably the best Star Wars book I've ever picked up. Lost Stars. Loved it. Probably reading either Tarkin or A New Dawn next.

Skip New Dawn, it's kinda boring. Tarkin is solid, but if you haven't read Lords of The Sith do so asap.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Sticker

That moment when you disappointed Chrom. Who is suddenly a admin on a Nintendo forum.

wut

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

Socar

Can you guys tell me whether you have the Wii U or not? I can atleast feel nice for those who haven't owned a Wii U like me as of now. And I know that the system itself isn't doing well but still.......

If the NX is gonna be revealed this year, I can't get that system if I get the Wii U......so I'm considering to skip the Wii U. If it weren't for parents, I could easily get the Wii U and the NX.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Eel

If you want one, and can buy one, then go get one. We don't know what or when about the NX, so stressing over it is useless.

If it's a home console, it will be more expensive and offer less immediate content compared to the WiiU.

I personally think you could save the money instead, though.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Whopper744

@Santa: I actually ended up ordered The Rise of the Empire which has both Tarkin and A New Dawn in it along with some short stories. Tarkin was my real interest, but having two stories for the price of one on Amazon and them both being canon was tempting. Sadly, it is not a hardcover though. My only concern with New Dawn is that it apparently leads up to the show Rebels, which looks kind of kiddie to me (this coming from a guy who plays more Mario games than anything else).

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic