Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,741 to 12,760 of 96,298

NintendoFan64

Socar wrote:

@crimsontadpoles: This isn't even about Nintendo but rather me personally. This year is gonna be another great season for games and I WANT TO GET THE WII U THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!

But nope....parents are in the way of my damn life! If only they be gone sooner, I can just get the games that I want! Even after getting a raise, Its impossible to make use of my hard earned money!

I hate life and I'm positive that this year will be the worst year ever. Who knows? Maybe even worse than last year.

...Socar...what did you mean by "be gone sooner"?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

jump

Happy new year/hungover in bed day!

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Socar wrote:

@crimsontadpoles: This isn't even about Nintendo but rather me personally. This year is gonna be another great season for games and I WANT TO GET THE WII U THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!

But nope....parents are in the way of my damn life! If only they be gone sooner, I can just get the games that I want! Even after getting a raise, Its impossible to make use of my hard earned money!

I hate life and I'm positive that this year will be the worst year ever. Who knows? Maybe even worse than last year.

...Socar...what did you mean by "be gone sooner"?

Artwark cooks their food...

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

baba_944

I'm going to enjoy this year! It's high time for me to turn over a new leaf. Also, I'm hyping myself up for Sonic's 25th. With "Mario & Sonic 5", the Olympics next year, Sonic's anniversary, graduation, new episodes of "Adventure Time" and "Regular Show", the unveiling of NX, "NINTENDO Account", "NINTENDO" first app game, and many more yet to come it's shaping up to be a great year. I've never hyped myself up for a year ever since "Project Needlemouse" in 2009 (I still love Sonic 4).

Who are you?

Socar

@WaveBoy: They are telling me all about saving money and that I can't spend it all at once. Heck, the problem with my country is that you are forced to rely on parents to compensate for the lack of proper economy. So even if I do get the chance to move out, the fact that I can't afford a house with lots of freedom and atmosphere would make my life extremely harder than it is now. Its not like US or UK where economy is better unlike mine. Heck even Japan doesn't suffer anywhere as bad as my own country.

I got a job and I can't believe that even buying a comic is such a problem. I guess this year will be even worse than last year.

@NintendoFan64: Gone as in Fire Emblem permanent death where they never come back. Only if that happens, only then I can get my damn freedom.

I don't mind playing the waiting game to get games or consoles even because you have to consider retailers stocking the games as well as the fact that they provide lasting experience for a while. But not being able to get Comics? Are you freaking kidding me? Not being able to buy a Manga Book for like 15$? Are you kidding me?

Then there's the problem of me needing a powerful PC for work because its very likely that Game Designers would have to have a powerful pc to not just play next gen games but also to run 3D Softwares like Unity, Maya etc.

Some will say that I should be happy that I'm living a better life unlike lots of people in Africa who suffer.....and I don't care because its their own fault that they suffer a lot.

I hate life. Atleast if we didn't have bolt_strike here in the damn forums, I'd be atleast less frustrated.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

jump

Did you say people in Africa are suffering becasuse it's their own fault...go and do a google search of Africa and suffering you ignorant fool.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

NintendoFan64

@Socar...Wow. You are a horrible person. You are actually wishing death upon your parents. I don't care if they make you mad, wishing death upon someone is just plain awful. I mean, are there people that make mad? Oh, yeah! But do I think to myself "Gee! I sure do wish that A-hole would just die!"? NO! That is just...you are awful! Oh, and also, nice excuse for why you want to keep complaining despite others having it worse than you, you ungrateful little-...you are just...there have been people on these forums that have annoyed me, but YOU. You are just plain despicable...

Edited on by NintendoFan64

veeflames

To @Socar and Socar only: You know, it's really not a good idea to wish death upon your parents. Not a good idea at all.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

baba_944

@Socar No matter how badly you hate some folks, you can't just wish 'em head. It'll create a whole butterfly effect and will come back and bite you in the rear. Have you tried reasoning with them? Like, for example, I'll help pay you X for bills and Y for food?

And I m the only annoying one around here. Just kidding.

Edited on by baba_944

Who are you?

Aviator

I think we all know what Socar needs is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Boyd

@Morpheel and Everyone else what are your top 5 favorite video games of all time?

“Aw, that's a bunch of hooey! Survival on a battlefield depends on experience and luck. Nothing more! If you dive into battle with a conceited attitude, you'll end up dead no matter what blood is in your veins!”
—Boyd

Eel

Hm that would be hard to pinpoint, I'm too indecisive for that.

Maybe it would be easier to list my favorite franchises instead... With their respective best games... In no particular order (after Pokemon)...

1-Pokemon: everything about the series is good for me. In (my) recent memory, Ruby and White 2 were particularly enjoyable.

-Zelda: The Oracle games and Majora's Mask are probably my favorites but I like them all.

-Harvest Moon: 64, FoMT, TLV... There's a lot to enjoy.

-Mario: I am not a fan of the main platforming games... But I really like many of the spinoffs, Mario Party, Wario Land 3 and Wario Ware Inc particularly.

-Monster Hunter: this is a blast with friends, and 4U is certainly the best of them all. The series is relatively new for me, but it's that good.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Boyd

Cool, I like most of those games too.
I LOVE Pokemon HeartGold and X.
Second would have to be Animal Crossing New Leaf. (My only new years resolution is devoted to that game)
3rd would be SWTOR (Star Wars the Old Republic)
4th I want to say Majoras Mask but after reading the creepypasta about it I can not sleep anymore.....darn you scary Link Statue!!!!!!!!
5th Minecraft (Why Not?)

“Aw, that's a bunch of hooey! Survival on a battlefield depends on experience and luck. Nothing more! If you dive into battle with a conceited attitude, you'll end up dead no matter what blood is in your veins!”
—Boyd

-Green-

My favorite games tend to consistently change tbh, but my all time favorite game is definitely (and most likely always will be) Transistor.

I'm interested to see what SuperGiant Games does next, and I wonder if they'll ever top Bastion in terms of quality and critical acclaim. I really love them.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

NintendoFan64

@Issi Welcome, comrade!

Socar

@arronishere: @TomJ: @baba_944: @BinaryFragger: @NintendoFan64: Ok so I was idiotic posting about the Africa part and its my bad and I didn't think twice so my apologies to all the Africans out there and to you guys for sympathizing them.

But still, to make such an excuse that far and say that I shouldn't be allowed to get what I want for even comics is gone too far? My parents are nearly against every idea that I tell them that I want to do. I want to try out swimming, they are against that. I want to read comics, they are against that. If I even want to quit this job and do a low life job, they are completely against that.

Quite frankly, there's barely any motivation around my country. No pushing technical limitations, no crude punishment when there should be punishment (like not following basic laws like driving when the signal is red.) and for nearly everything that is damn expensive so it has to be butchered to make them cheap (but ruining the quality).

At this point, I don't know if I'm spoiled because now I got a job and I work more hours than them. Its a very simple thing that they should just let me do and that is enjoying my freedom of buying what the hell I want. If that is something they are against, then the best bet would be to move out right? But no. Even that itself isn't motivating enough because you can't save enough cash for your own.

If they can't give me freedom and if they are against what I want to do in life, then how is them being gone a bad thing for me if that is the only way to be free from them? There shouldn't be any excuses for not being able to now buy what I want. I know of kids that have to deal with parents that are drunk and treat their kids like dirt. I've known of parents that even kill their own kids for that matter. Are my parents like that? No. But the amount of control they have over me is huge enough that I can't even buy comics for that matter. So while the idea of them being gone sounds harsh, at the same time, it is giving me the thought that freedom can only be earned once you're out of boundaries.

They don't listen to me and they won't even let go of me. And when there is opportunity where my parents leave me alone for a while, I'm extremely happy because I get SOME amount of freedom.

That being said, I'm stopping this personal issue of mine. Its no point talking further about this. Yeah, telling that my parents should die sounds harsh I agree with you on that, but at the same time, how else can I move on if I'm stuck with them forever? This is why I personally hate life. I just don't see motivation to being around here.

@Morpheel: I know you requested me to stop, But the amount of frustration that I have at this point is damn high.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

LzWinky

How about a top 2015 games list?

For me, my list is Undertale, Splatoon, Majora's Mask 3D, Codename STEAM, and Super Mario Maker

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

@Socar: I understand you feel frustrated and lost, but this is really not an appropriate site to vent about everything, it makes other users uncomfortable.

As others have said before, you probably need to seek professional help with those issues. Feel free to keep talking about video games and stuff, but let's learn to use our "content filter".

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Boyd

@LZtheQuack Hello it is nice to meet an administrator! What do you think is the creepiest creepypasta out there?

I'm watching you creepy Majoras Mask Creepypasta! <-< >->

—Boyd

LzWinky

I'm afraid I don't read much "creepypasta", but I do appreciate a good horror story by authors like Poe.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic