Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,721 to 12,740 of 96,503

Boyd

@Santa Oh, it was 13! I remember it at a store! By the way do you play Minecraft? I was just playing it now! ^-^

Edited on by Boyd

“Aw, that's a bunch of hooey! Survival on a battlefield depends on experience and luck. Nothing more! If you dive into battle with a conceited attitude, you'll end up dead no matter what blood is in your veins!”
—Boyd

LaserdiscGal

I have the game on my Ps3 and Laptop, but I don't really play it all to often.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

mystman12

Back in 2002, a Christmas special called "Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa" aired on the WB one time. It was the worst abomination ever seen by the few who witnessed it. It has been lost ever since, until just a few months ago when it was recovered. Prepare yourself, this is literally the worst animation you will ever lay your eyes on. Yes, it is even worse than Foodfight! and Ratatoing:

Did I mention Mark Hamill, Jodi Benson, and Paige O'Hara do voices in the film? Remember, this actually aired on television. It's just... I just... I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND MY MIND HAS MELTED!

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Boyd

@Santa So...you kinda avoided my question of why you didn't get me presents for Christmas! It wasn't on the naughty list was I?

“Aw, that's a bunch of hooey! Survival on a battlefield depends on experience and luck. Nothing more! If you dive into battle with a conceited attitude, you'll end up dead no matter what blood is in your veins!”
—Boyd

LaserdiscGal

@Boyd: Listen I gave them to your brother to hold onto, ask him.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

SheldonRandoms

For X-Mas, all I got was a rock, the same thing I got on Halloween as well, and even Easter..........

.............AND EVEN ON LEIF ERIKSON DAY, HINGA DINGA DARGEEN!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Sticker

Happy new year everyone. I hope your new year will be pleasant.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

jump

Nousername wrote:

Happy new year everyone. I hope your new year will be pleasant.

That's very insensitive to the Chinese...just saying

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

NintendoFan64

@mystman12 I watched it. ALL OF IT. I don't know how, but I survived.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Boyd

@Santa He said he lost them...in the trash... :'-(

—Boyd

NintendoFan64

@Retro_on_theGo I bought 4. I would've gotten more, but I only had, like, 4 dollars left on my account.

NintendoFan64

Happy New Year! Let's hope 2016 is good!

Socar

Oh boy, a new year. I just can't wait to see the extreme negative comments that people are gonna say for Nintendo this year. Always in the negative zone for gaming especially for Nintendo. And oh what would SEGA be upto now?

Why oh why does a new year have to begin? Its gonna be a disaster and now we have to see what Tatsumi Kimishima has to do to Nintendo.

All hail mobile gaming cause that's where the likes of even SEGA is focusing on.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

crimsontadpoles

Socar wrote:

Oh boy, a new year. I just can't wait to see the extreme negative comments that people are gonna say for Nintendo this year. Always in the negative zone for gaming especially for Nintendo. And oh what would SEGA be upto now?

Why oh why does a new year have to begin? Its gonna be a disaster and now we have to see what Tatsumi Kimishima has to do to Nintendo.

All hail mobile gaming cause that's where the likes of even SEGA is focusing on.

So much negativity. Can't we just be optimistic for the moment since the new year has barely begun? There's no telling whether this year will be good or awful for Nintendo, but I hope they do well.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

Socar

@crimsontadpoles: This isn't even about Nintendo but rather me personally. This year is gonna be another great season for games and I WANT TO GET THE WII U THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!

But nope....parents are in the way of my damn life! If only they be gone sooner, I can just get the games that I want! Even after getting a raise, Its impossible to make use of my hard earned money!

I hate life and I'm positive that this year will be the worst year ever. Who knows? Maybe even worse than last year.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic