Posts 12,701 to 12,720 of 96,515

-Green-

@Boyd: Hello.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Boyd

@Eat_Pie and @-Red- Hello and thanks!

“Aw, that's a bunch of hooey! Survival on a battlefield depends on experience and luck. Nothing more! If you dive into battle with a conceited attitude, you'll end up dead no matter what blood is in your veins!”
—Boyd

jump

andrew20 wrote:

@arronishere: no.

Untitled

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Boyd

@arronishere lol I love that meme!

Edited on by Boyd

“Aw, that's a bunch of hooey! Survival on a battlefield depends on experience and luck. Nothing more! If you dive into battle with a conceited attitude, you'll end up dead no matter what blood is in your veins!”
—Boyd

LaserdiscGal

TomJ wrote:

To showcase my games that I upload, I will start my YouTube channel shortly, hopefully.

Don't let @Artwark know

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LaserdiscGal

It's a well known fact he absolutely hates youtubers of any kind and the entire platform.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Boyd

@Santa Hello! Nice to meet you I have recently signed up on Nintendo Life because my brother is on it...but who my brother is, is a mystery!

—Boyd

-Green-

No more anime movies for me. They make my heart ache.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Socar

2015 is the worst year ever. for several reasons.

• Parents still boss me around even after getting a job.
  • Satoru Iwata is gone and we'll never see someone like him ever again and all my dreams of seeing him is also gone.
  • I'm now convinced that no point of me being around the real world all because of the complete lack of freedom that I should be earning after all the times that I went through during my school and college times.
  • I barely get any respect not just around here, but also nearly everywhere. I don't mind if people don't like my opinions but even freaking letting my opinions just being opinions is such a problem.
  • I couldn't get the Wii U because of my parents forcing me to keep saving. The point of saving cash is hopeless because my area has economic problems where employers can't afford to pay thier employees properly.
  • The last Professor Layton game namely Azran Legacy is the worst game in the entire series and now the professor is gone.
  • Forced to rely on my entire family for my sake.
  • Star Wars 7 is just ok at best. Only reason why I watched it is that socially, I can talk about it to everyone else.
  • Played Genealogy of the holy war and while I loved it to death, I stopped and deleted it because its too good that it deserves hard earned money....and I also did the same thing for Fusion and Zero Mission along with Sonic Advance 3 and I put Nintendo to shame.....maybe that's the reason why Iwata-San died because of piracy pressure he had to face.....somehow I feel that it's my fault that he died.

The only one good thing....ok a few good things about this year for me.

• I love my job and I finally got my first somewhat job.
  • I read two comics of Lucky Luke and it was worth it.
  • I got the New 3DS XL this year.
  • I got Undertale and a couple of games at a cheap price.....hopefully I got my money's worth.
  • Had a fun time watching shows like Adventure Time, Magi and Gumball...as well as City Hunter and a bit of Dragon Ball.
  • Got myself into a couple of the ole SEGA games and now I know Yuzo Koshiro......Love the hell out of Revenge of Shinobi.

I wonder what next year's gonna bring me. A sorrow life or a complete depression life to the point where I'd rather be a garbage boy and forget my dream wanting to be a first/second party developer for Nintendo.

Ohhh......I know that some user like Santa would mock at me at this point on....who knows, Maybe I'll be completely banished because of the garbage that I spilled right?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

jump

^you are not so special that you caused Iwata to die, the people on this forum who read your posts on the other hand maybe tempted to take their own lives just to get away from it though

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

LaserdiscGal

Boyd wrote:

@Santa Hello! Nice to meet you I have recently signed up on Nintendo Life because my brother is on it...but who my brother is, is a mystery!

Hey! Welcome to Nlife, enjoy your time here!

LaserdiscGal

Boyd

@Santa what is your favorite game?

P.S. You forgot to get me somthing for Christmas

—Boyd

GamecubeMan

@Socar You seem like a troubled soul. I hope one day you can be more accepting about the world around you and enjoy life more. I really do.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

@Boyd: Favorite game of all time? That's a toughie but my top five are KOTOR, FF12, Pokemon Soul Silver, Marvel Vs Capcom 2, and Terraria. That being said, my favorites constantly change, I'm very indecisive,

LaserdiscGal

Boyd

@Santa Cool! I have Pokemon Heart Gold it's my favorite Pokemon game. I think I've heard of FF12 doesn't it have a girl named Lightning in it? I'm not too familiar with Final Fantasy games. Also I play SWTOR (Star Wars Old Republic) it is my favorite computer game next to Minecraft.

—Boyd

LaserdiscGal

@Boyd: You're thinking FF13 that has Lighting

As for Kotor, I didn't really like the MMO all to much, it was pretty light on content compared to the original RPG's.

LaserdiscGal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic