Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 96,511

GuSolarFlare

today NL Forums aren't just calm and quiet..... they're barely abandoned.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey oh yeah.... I forgot about time zones.... dumb mistake of my part.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

I've just discovered the search function in NL works for the forums too...... I've never known about that....

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

the middle one! it is more creepy and cool. the one in the left looks dumb..... and the one in the right is allright

EDIT I'm super happy again!!!!! man.... it must be at least something close to love..... I saw her profile photo on facebook and I was already smiling.... how foolish, but who cares if it's foolish? I'm happy!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Dark-Luigi

GuSilverFlame wrote:

the middle one! it is more creepy and cool. the one in the left looks dumb..... and the one in the right is allright

I agree.
The one to the left is what King Boo looked likes in Super Mario Sunshine! (My avatar)
The middle one is what he looked in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. (My favorite one)
And the right one is what he looks like in the original Luigi's Mansion and in the other Mario spin-offs, he just looks like a big boo with a crown. How lame is that?

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

KingDunsparce

@Dark-Luigi Yeah, the middle one looks the best (also my favorite Mario character ). I always wondered why they changed him around so much. I suppose the middle fits the creepiness of the first Luigi's Mansion, the left one fits the lazy style of Sunshine (not an insult, I love Sunshine! Lazy as in lethargic, vacationy style), and the right one is a lot more lighthearted, I guess.
Actually, the left one could just for the sake of the boss battle itself.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

KingDunsparce

I just watched Part 1 of that Mario episode. It was so good! I need to watch the second one later.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi if this became a game I'm it would be called Ultra Mario World:

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: Just keeps getting better and better!
I do have to say, though, that the 1:44 intro every time is a bit much...
And the typos! The typos! "Koopa pack! Begun our assault!" I can't take much more of these typos...
And why is the Amazing Flyin' Hammer Bro the only one with voice acting, but no captions? lol "Damn Lakitu..."

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

I'll have to watch that later. I just watched part 2, even better than the first!

Dark-Luigi

@Gioku I scolded my friend for making Mario and Bowser talk a little like that and the intro thing, but he said it's his movie not mine. So, eh, whatever.

As for Flying Hammer Bro, he just thought to put that in for laughs and giggles. No captions, since y'know, he's not all that important in the movie.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: I'm not saying it was bad or anything, I was just pointing out a few odd things. That's all.
And you gotta love the Six Million Dollar Man slow motion sound effect.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi a friend of yours made it? tell him he's doing a good job!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Yeah, I'm almost compelled to make my own sprite based animation for my Animation 2 project... hmm...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic