Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,581 to 12,600 of 96,530

Socar

@GamecubeMan: I feel you man. Everytime I listen to songs that give a spark to me, I shed tears and I'm smiling that these songs are just so deep and engaging. Sometimes, its also based on the situation the song is played. For example, In genealogy of the holy war prologue, the situation where the soldier gives up his life to protect the princess when the epic song plays always sheds tears in my face....so deep. :')

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

00a

Artwark wrote:

Being happy about something like SEGA going near bankruptcy.

What's up with your hatred of Sega? Did some guy who was dressed up as Sonic ruined your 6th birthday party?

I know now, without a doubt, Keyloggery is light!
I make stupid videos

LzWinky

I'm watching the Disney Animated shorts collection. I almost cried when a little girl died in one short, but the next short featured Goofy. When was Disney EVER family-friendly >:[

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

RR529

So, I'm thinking about getting Fire Emblem: Fates through Amazon when it releases, and have a few questions:

1. While their prices on most 3DS games are in line with what I see at retail, I noticed that Pokémon Super Mystery dungeon was listed at near $50 (these were all their prices as well, I know I wasn't confusing it for a 3rd party seller price). Do you know why they had it priced that high, and if the same may haapen to FE?

2. Do you have to pay extra to pre-order it? (I think GameStop had a "holding fee" or something like that when I pre-ordered OoT3D from them, and I want to know if Amazon has a similar fee).

I've only ever bought used games from 3rd party sellers before, so this would be my first time buying anything new from them.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

NintendoFan64

@LztheQuack What was the name of the short that the little girl died in? Also, family friendly...tell that to Bambi's mom!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Yoshi

RR529 wrote:

So, I'm thinking about getting Fire Emblem: Fates through Amazon when it releases, and have a few questions:

1. While their prices on most 3DS games are in line with what I see at retail, I noticed that Pokémon Super Mystery dungeon was listed at near $50 (these were all their prices as well, I know I wasn't confusing it for a 3rd party seller price). Do you know why they had it priced that high, and if the same may haapen to FE?

2. Do you have to pay extra to pre-order it? (I think GameStop had a "holding fee" or something like that when I pre-ordered OoT3D from them, and I want to know if Amazon has a similar fee).

I've only ever bought used games from 3rd party sellers before, so this would be my first time buying anything new from them.

1. Usually prices go up when stock is low. It'll probably drop down to normal eventually, and even lower over time. Fates probably won't suffer from the same issue because of its popularity.

2. No, it does not cost extra. I think Gamestop dropped the holding fee too.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

RR529

@Yoshi, thanks for the help.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

LzWinky

It's on Youtube. I downed a few glasses of wine and it made tears roll down my face

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

Hm I can't seem to find Disney's version. The only video of it on YouTube seems to be some sort of pay-to-view thing that I'm sure is not sponsored by dinsey, also I had no idea that kind of thing existed in youtube.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LzWinky

Here ya go

Eel

Ah thanks! There's nothing like a bit of Christmas sadness before going to sleep.

Well, in the story the grandma says that shooting stars are souls going to heaven. So there's that.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Yoshi

Dammit, Lz, why'd you have to do that! Now sniff I'm sad.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

LzWinky

How do you think I felt?

The best part is this short was followed by a funny-as-hell Goofy short. Oh, I bought the Disney shorts collection

Eel

"Please watch this completely depressing thing. And now goofy."

Hah, they probably did that to cheer people up. To think it's meant to be a happy ending...

It reminds me of the time I watched that Hachiko movie with my family. We were all crying by the end.

Bloop.

LzWinky

Or just watching American Tail. Just...watch it.

LzWinky

TomJ wrote:

Seriously, if you haven't seen Arashi no Yoru Ni, go check it out. It's got an English dub and is on YouTube.

3 minutes in...

Eel

Talking about sadness and movies...

I never really cried with Bambi or The Lion King as a kid.... But The Fox and the Hound...? That one was terrible for my feelings. For some reason.

Bloop.

LzWinky

The Lion King!!!

Long live the King....

Yoshi

Morpheel wrote:

Talking about sadness and movies...

I never really cried with Bambi or The Lion King as a kid.... But The Fox and the Hound...? That one was terrible for my feelings. For some reason.

One of the few movies that still make me cry to this day. I love that movie.

Now playing:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic