Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,561 to 12,580 of 96,519

veeflames

Oh, thank goodness... I was worried some spambit had taken control of Santa's account.
Now that's a scary thought. 😝

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

LaserdiscGal

Okay all done gents, that was a one time thing to help everyone out!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NintendoFan64

@Lastaofpizza: Wait wait wait, which is the nightmare fuel? The aggressive pizza or the spam coming out of the computer screen? Because both are something I do not wish to be the victim of!

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

jump

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Oh, thank goodness... I was worried some spambit had taken control of Santa's account.

There's a difference?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

LaserdiscGal

arronishere wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

There's a difference?

I stubbed my toe on a radioactive couch, what happened next may shock you!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NintendoFan64

Alright, I heard from a friend of mine that this winter is supposed to be the worst one in the history of my town...time to bundle up, I suppose!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_Terror I agree!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RR529

I had a dream last night.

Don't remember much, but I could see the car from Knight Rider from my bedroom window, and it somehow launched up Akane (from Ranma 1/2) up to my room, where she got into an argument with another Akane, which I think was from a different continuity.

I wish I could remember more, because that seems like a really random mashup (heck, though I've seen clips in the past, I don't think I've ever even watched Knight Rider...).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

LzWinky

Undead_terror wrote:

Time for a Christmas avatar!

I should bring back a classic...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

00a

Just found out that the voice actor for Yuigi, voiced a character along with the voice actor of Ash Ketchum in "Ecchi series."
Now I can't unsee Yugi doing the stuff with Ash.

I know now, without a doubt, Keyloggery is light!
I make stupid videos

Socar

Boy some life I'm now in.

My place is nearly flooded due to rains so I couldn't go to work for like three days. Then some guests stay for three days because they can't go anywhere else because all transports are blocked due to rain and worst of all, I can't even make phone calls now because private networks have stopped due to rain.

And now, being happy about something like SEGA going near bankruptcy is ALSO a problem because thousands of lives lose jobs than like more than 100 being dead due to the floods that the rain caused. I hate life. Its like the things I do whether its something I love doing or something I'm forced to deal with are not fully appreciated and honestly, its depressing me only further.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Shinion

@Artwark: sometimes bad things happen dude, you've just gotta make the best of it and try not to let it get you down. I've had a bit of a bad day with failing an exam (a mock one but still) and I think my PS4's about to give up the ghost sooner rather than later which will be a problem as I'm low on money. Probably not as bad as your week but then again neither of us have had relatives killed by terrorists recently either so we're not the worst off in the world. Try to think of the positives, and if that includes a potential Sega bankruptcy (Lord knows I tried to point out that this is a bad thing) then go ahead if it makes you feel better, just try not to hope too much OK? I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Edited on by Shinion

Shinion

GamecubeMan

Something I have recently noticed is that I have found a piece of music I really like and I will play the song over and over again until it gets stale for me due to sheer repetativeness. In addition to that I have tracks that I associate years or even more specifically to. In some cases people too it weird because whenever I revist these tracks I get a rush of nostalgia from the song and remember what made that person or time special to me~

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic