Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 96,484

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: Has Peach been talking with Tiff or what? lol
This series is pretty darn good! I can't say I like the wildly different resolutions of some of the backgrounds and characters, but I digress.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi they only needed to put Kabu sending the Warpstar!
Untitled

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I Agree!!

EDIT:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Gioku I agree completely! TOTALLY beats those Mario and Zelda shows.

Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Mickey

I really don't care about Facebook, but I've always been kind of afraid that the people who sent me those friend requests might get sad because I didn't immediately accept them so I finally took time out of my "busy schedule" of: Listening to David Phelps' "He's Alive", checking up on NL, checking my Backloggery inbox, taming The Lion, watching Sgt. Frog episodes (finally got around to doing that), being bored, and plenty of other important things that I've been doing, and finally got around to accepting those Facebook friend requests. Yay, now my conscience feels better. That's proper motivation.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

Lets see... I'd just like to once again mention how I think this is one of the best communities on the Internet. I used to think users like @Dark-Luigi were the "cool kids", but now I've even gotten to converse with BadKitty and LordJumpMad, so either there are no cool kids, or I'm becoming one of the "cool kids". Somebody said, and I forget who it was now, that NL is like one big family. And I agree! And that's why I love this community so much! I feel so accepted.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you know, NL is the first place I see people fighting in one thread and friendly in the others.... it's cool! I like almost everyone here! if not everyone, I'm not sure who I didn't like...

my Backloggery

Electricmastro

I have candy.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro wrote:

I have candy.

Untitled

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro

Personally, I think there aren't too many reasons in getting Wind Waker HD when you have the GameCube game (like I do). Aside from the a few new features, the controls, layout, availability, in-depthness and, of course, the HD, I see no reason to get it, particularly if you already have the original game.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!! NEVER HOLD BACK YOUR FEELINGS PEOPLE!!!!!! telling some stupid fool exactly how angry you are and bursting your anger out will relieve any stress!!!!, that idiot still striked saying my ideas were ridiculous, but I didn't back down leting even more steam out! now I'm feeling great!!!!!
Untitled
remember that as long there's no violence leting your anger out is not bad, not bad at all!!

my Backloggery

Joeynator3000

Roger 1: Wait, you spent $700 just so you could steal $10 gloves?
Roger 2: ....Shaddap!

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic