Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,341 to 12,360 of 96,305

Haruki_NLI

@DefHalan: Can't. Got to pay rent for the year, plus there is some course overlap.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

DefHalan

@Volcanox: Just keep them out of your life as much as possible.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Haruki_NLI

@DefHalan: In more merry news, I nearly have all amiibo currently available.

DefHalan

@Volcanox: How did you do that? How many doubles (or triples) did you get of the Amiibo Cards?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Haruki_NLI

@DefHalan: I'm avoiding the AC and card lines, since I don't own anything AC related.

-Green-

Has/Does anyone here play Yu-Gi-Oh?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Eel

I found the cd of pokemon music (from the anime) my dad bought for me in 1999. And it still works. The memories~

I guess I'll copy it to my computer just in case.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

jump

Aromaiden wrote:

Has/Does anyone here play Yu-Gi-Oh?

I've got the 3DS game but I rarely ever play it.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Eat_Pie

I recently ordered Yoshi's Woolly World from Target. When I went to check the shipping status, it said that UPS had received the package. It's been a day, and the status still hasn't been updated. This hasn't happened before. Normally by now it would have a location and updates to where the package is. Should I contact Target about it?

Eat_Pie

Araquanid

If it's confirmed to be handled by UPS, it's no longer target's problem. I would contact them with your tracking number and see what they have it scheduled for.

Sometimes whenever I order livestock it takes overnight to update that it's on the vehicle for delivery, the whole day that it's susposed to be shipped it's at a facility, and then at night it's finally on it's way.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

sjmartin

Good morning! Happy November!

My Fiance and I were Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy for Halloween.
We're in a contest associated with the gala we went to. If you would be kind enough to click the link and click "Like" it would be most appreciated! Thank you in advance!

https://www.facebook.com/PPSWCFL/photos/a.937826552942359.107...

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

NintendoFan64

Well, spook season is over...now I'm sad .

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Araquanid

Holiday season only ends when everybody in the world agrees it's over..

Everybody in agreement it's not? We can change the calendar!

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

-Green-

Probably one of the most ridiculous commercials I've seen in a while. I'll give them credit on making it memorable...lol

Eel

So, earlier today during one of my usual "dive into the dusty hoarders set that is our attic and see what you find" sessions, I found a mysterious label-less GBA cartridge.

I don't really remember ever having a GBA without a label, it also looked like something had almost crushed it or something so I was really intrigued. Much to my disappointment it didn't work at all, so left with my other games and forgot about it.

Until right now that is, I got curious again and decided to check it on the inside. After much tinkering, I noticed the main big chip on the cartridge was actually loose, so half of the pins weren't connecting to the rest of the thing, with some duck tape and part of a lollipop sitck I "fixed it" (really all it does is push the chip down so the pins touch the board) and voila! It worked!

In a totally unexpected turn of events, it's actually The Sims Bustin' Out! I loved that game, until it mysteriously disappeared one day...

I have my theory that someone in my family accidentally broke it, then they tore the sticker and threw it to rot in the attic to cover their tracks...

Also, my old save files are still there, even the Game Cube-Link file. How amazing.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

veeflames

So apparently Wii U is trending on Facebook because of the Smash Splat bundle and Black Friday deals.
And it's not only just a trending topic, it's one of the top trending topics. That has to be good, right?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

GamecubeMan

I finally got a job interview this Tuesday after months of searching. Considering this would be my first job if I get it, this is a big deal. So on tuesday if some of you could send me some good vibes it would be appreciated.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

-Green-

@GamecubeMan: I'll be sure to send you all my good vibes.

RR529

Went to the Japanese Miiverse community for Netflix, just to see what people would post.

I saw a few drawings of Daredevil, and even a manga interpretation of one of the characters from Orange is the new Black, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

AceDefective

Been listening to the Spongebob OST for the older episodes (pre-movie 1) and they are actually good songs by themselves.
Like, I'm really surprised how good they are and how memorable they are despite me never seeing any of the older episodes in a long while. What's even crazier is how I can clearly remember some the dialogue for a lot these tracks from various episodes.
Pretty weird experience tbh.

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic